Deleted
    Utterly boring and im glad its gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. The missions did seem lackluster at best.

Deleted
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO piranha nerf D:
    Also... what does the "kit" mean in the objectives... :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    You're right, I shouldn't continue pursuing this conversation.

On the topic of the Mako and the Hammerhead, how did you guys like the Hammerhead DLC in ME2? I kinda wished that the Hammerhead was integrated into the main campaign a bit more, or that we would see it again in ME3.

Also, I wouldn't mind a ME1 update that's more in line with 2 and 3, where the Mako was replaced with the Hammerhead.
    No, Mako mah babby.

i actualy prefer the hammerhead since i rather have a transport that doesnt do a flip with each rock it passes than one that does. on the note of it blowing up i just do long range shooting to clear the path
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO piranha nerf D:
    Much needed one if you ask me. I love my Piranha but it MELTS just about everything. lol

Well the powers your character has are labeled as a "kit" in the MP screen so maybe it means character classes?

On the topic of the Mako and the Hammerhead, how did you guys like the Hammerhead DLC in ME2? I kinda wished that the Hammerhead was integrated into the main campaign a bit more, or that we would see it again in ME3.

Also, I wouldn't mind a ME1 update that's more in line with 2 and 3, where the Mako was replaced with the Hammerhead.
    I'm just as happy with no vehicle exploration, to be quite honest.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-08 at 07:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The meaning of kit is: Any collection of items or components needed for a specific purpose, especially for use by a workman, or personal effects packed for travelling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit

So it just refers to your characters class.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Ummm, I don't think it can get any easier than that. Oh well, I just got my friend to start on multiplayer this week, he gets a damn Fury out of his victory pack. (I still don't have it.) If he gets Hurricane or Typhoon from his commendation, I might have to kill him.

It was so refreshing and damn addictive to start back on ME 3 multi btw. I was hooked up on LoL far too long.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

The definition of Kit in this regard is just any class/race combo. So anything goes, you're not limited to Earth characters or anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, I shouldn't continue pursuing this conversation.

I liked using it in Overlord, but the other Hammerhead missions? Bah, I skip them now. In Overlord it's not that hard to take care of those pesky turrets and actually fun to navigate.

If ME1 had an update, I wouldn't mind seeing the Hammerhead if it can take a few more hits before blowing the hell up. Otherwise, I'll stick with my impossible-to-drive-straight Mako.
    Putin khuliyo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    August 8, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy Shields and Barriers
    - (Platinum) The delay before enemy shields/barriers start regenerating increased from 4 to 6 seconds

Cerberus Atlas and Geth Prime
    - (Platinum) Max amount of shields regenerated increased from 65% to 75%
    - (Platinum) Rate of shield regeneration increased from 16.5% to 20% per second

Cerberus Phantom
    - (Platinum) Max amount of shields regenerated increased from 75% to 85%
    - (Platinum) Rate of shield regeneration increased from 25% to 30% per second
    - (Platinum) The force threshold to cause Phantoms to stagger lowered to Gold levels

Reaper Marauder and Cerberus Engineer, Turret, Nemesis, and Centurion
    - (Platinum) Max amount of shields regenerated increased from 85% to 90%
    - (Platinum) Rate of shield regeneration increased from 33% to 40% per second

Reaper Banshee
    - (Platinum) Rate of shield regeneration increased from 16.5% to 20% per second

Geth Rocket Trooper, Hunter and Pyro
    - (Platinum) Max amount of shields regenerated increased from 85% to 90%
    - (Platinum) Rate of shield regeneration increased from 33% to 40% per second

Arc Grenade Power (Male Quarian)
    - Base damage decreased from 450 to 400 to match the N7 Demolisher

Ballistic Blades Power
    - Base damage increased from 800 to 900

N7 Piranha Shotgun
    - Damage decreased from [70.9-88.7] to [61.7-77.1]

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this article on FB and started reading it and I got to here:

It starts with a bang (and an excuse to remake your character). The USS Normandy
    The USS Normandy
    USS
    And my blood boiled.

THIS IS NOT STAR TREK! NOR IS THIS THE US NAVY.

*deep breath*

goosefraba.
    Putin khuliyo

ASDHaiuæsdbalsødålasDJAspdnasdas

Pass the bleach, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    COOPER! /Superintendent Chalmers voice

Don't worry, somebody already corrected him in the comments, though I see he hasn't responded to that yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MXr...eature=plcp%22

Some new info, including that we're apparently getting a new Citadel hub area!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Again, they're teasing me with a date as specific as Soon™
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I found this article on FB and started reading it and I got to here:

And my blood boiled.

THIS IS NOT STAR TREK! NOR IS THIS THE US NAVY.

*deep breath*

goosefraba.
    Seems to have been changed because it says SSV Normandy now. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Wouldnt surprise if infact, its NOT the Leviathan of Dis.
    It will just be a huge Jar Jar Binks in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    And then it turns the Starchild into George Lucas and he tells us how the first species that started this mess were actually midichlorians.

smthin i saw while browsing 9gag...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

If only they had left a holo of their achievements and how to fight the reapers to us...
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."