pirate game to avoid hassle
    play through
    decide to try multiplayer, use cd-key to activate
    can't update
    must reinstall from disc
    update origin first
    install for hours

i just want to play the damn game!

oh and on a more story-related note it would've been nice to see more of the squadmates and people you come across with in the game during the last battle and after the ending to see what exactly happened to them as in did they get shot, did they live to see the reapers die/fly away etc.

Am I the only one that just can't touch this game now? I had planned several playthroughs of all 3 games, but seriously after seeing the ending I just see no point. Am I the only one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    Am I the only one that just can't touch this game now? I had planned several playthroughs of all 3 games, but seriously after seeing the ending I just see no point. Am I the only one?
    Nope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b33tJx8iy0A

This sums up quite well how I feel. It fucking ruined the trilogy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Nope.

I think this sums up how most of us feel..

Instead of sitting on the internet all weekend and ranting and complaining to BW about this, I think I'll just leave it as is, and probably not purchase any more of their games in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Nope.

I don't think I've ever seen so much truth packed into 3 minutes before.

Still "We'll make our own ending" pretty hilarious.

---------- Post added 2012-03-10 at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    I think this sums up how most of us feel..

Instead of sitting on the internet all weekend and ranting and complaining to BW about this, I think I'll just leave it as is, and probably not purchase any more of their games in the foreseeable future.
    Yea I'm done with bioware. DA2 was a let down, but this? Pretty much ruined the greatest series of the last decade.

Woot! Got a full refund from Amazon(I love them a lot). I might dabble Into the multiplayer once or twice, but It didn't really Interest me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen so much truth packed into 3 minutes before.

Still "We'll make our own ending" pretty hilarious.[COLOR="red"]
    I laughed so hard at

"MEIN FUHRER YOUR CHOICES DO MATTER"
    "HOW? SO I CAN PICK THE FUCKING COLOR OF THE END SCREEN?"

Deleted
    when i think of it...what the fuck was normandy doing in FTL when the relays were destroyed? it makes no sense :/

I just finished it and still cant decide how I feel about the ending. The choice was still hard for me but im not sure if I am satisfied or just left wanting more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me....or is Insanity mode MUCH, much easier than in ME2?
    "Brevity is...wit"

I expect in a decade, fans will argue if there were 1 or 2 "cannon" ME games.

In fact, ME3 is so bad I wish I could forget the ending. Immediately. Hell, I MAKE (and teach) games, and have a high tolerance for nonsense in games in general, but the ending is just THAT bad.
    Last edited by Dawn Falcon; 2012-03-10 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurpderp View Post
    when i think of it...what the fuck was normandy doing in FTL when the relays were destroyed? it makes no sense :/
    That's the only thing that I don't think was adequately explained by the ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    How do you get past the Lessus monstery when those 2 banshees come ?!? You can't dodge their projectiles, they teleport after you and they have more armor than a tank AND hit like a train. Playing on normal difficulty, lol.
    Samara mission?

Focus one down, chain powers + combos, pick a team that can peel away defenses if you can not. Use Time Slows / Invis / etc to move to cover when you need to (you can indeed hide behind cover from their attacks), only resurrect squadmates that will serve a practical purpose (if you can do it without them, and getting them back up is too much of a hassle, let them stay down and contemplate on why they failed). Use SMG's or assault rifles for shield (fast shooting weapons), gun or sniper rifle for armor (slow shooting weapons).

Once you get one down, getting the other down is easier since you only have one to worry about. If it helps, pause a lot and order squad mates with movement and action commands. Don't forget some squad mates have grenades they never seem to use on their own.

As an infiltrator it was only a matter of a series of headshots and the encounter was over. Also, a general tip, if something hits like a truck and is in melee, you run away. Many attacks can be strafe-jump "dodged". Practice your timings.

And if all fails, lower the difficulty. There's no shame in it, I do that myself on my casual playthroughs, regardless of game.

So much was left unsaid and undone. I wasn't happy with the ending and the character development ( your companions stories ) It didnt tell anything about a handful of companions from the second game. What happened to them? A " oh their contract with cerberus expired " wont cut it.

Gona finish my latest ME2 game and import that character and see if the games any different. Gonna choose the other ending but still bioware broke my heart with this game.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

15+ Year Old Account
    What I find stupid is the fact that there isn't any ending changes if you have over 7,000 Readiness (Had 7136 Readiness going into the finale and 100% Galactic Awareness) But I have to agree I was a bit disappointed by the ending.

I made a threat about an alternate ending. The ending that I personally wished for.
    Go ahead, read it and tell me what you think of it. I would love some opinions on it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uld-have-ended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    What happened to them? A " oh their contract with cerberus expired " wont cut it.
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Hurpderp View Post
    running like hell from what seemed to be a galaxy shattering kaboom?

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    So much was left unsaid and undone. I wasn't happy with the ending and the character development ( your companions stories ) It didnt tell anything about a handful of companions from the second game. What happened to them? A " oh their contract with cerberus expired " wont cut it.

Gona finish my latest ME2 game and import that character and see if the games any different. Gonna choose the other ending but still bioware broke my heart with this game.
    I started out just playing ME3 without loading my ME2 character and i got annoyed a bit into the game that i was missing info on a lot of chars. So i restarted with my ME2 import that i spend almost 142 hours on and i must say so far i has made a huge difference, suddenly characters there weren't there before is in the game. And quite a bit of the story has changed.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

but really, the synthesis ending was really the only one i could think of as a "good" ending. i mean, red kills all synthetic life and blue you just become a part of the eons-long civilization murdering system.

and even if you go for red cause shep survives, you really just end up killing Edi and all the geth sacrificed for a supposed chance at a happily ever after.
    you really end up just being like the reapers, focused on selfish survival.

yeah i pretty much made my Shepard as "Captain America in the 24th century in space", goody good but still forceful.
    Last edited by mordale; 2012-03-10 at 08:29 PM.