Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I heavily disliked the ending - it was just like Deus Ex: HR - Not at all epic like ME1 or ME2
    Not really as Deus Ex endings actually made sense and explained things. They were also very different and the choice actually mattered more. I didn't mind them at all. However the ME3 ending.. yea. The last 5 minutes felt like they accidentally deleted the original one and just hastily copy pasted something there from some fanfic page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glowing kid told me to kill myself...so i did...
    the more i think about it the worse it gets >.<

Deleted
    Thing is if they DO make a new ending dlc they can totally just claim that the part after Shepard blacks out with Anderson was a dream...

DAMN YOOOOU

10+ Year Old Account
    Any DLC to an alternative ending best be free, if that's the case though that they've withheld the "true" ending I can see the reason as to why they'd do it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Not really as Deus Ex endings actually made sense and explained things. They were also very different and the choice actually mattered more. I didn't mind them at all. However the ME3 ending.. yea. The last 5 minutes felt like they accidentally deleted the original one and just hastily copy pasted something there from some fanfic page.
    Ya, I honestly don't care what the ending is, but it needs to be an ending and not so vague, boring, and careless. They can blow up the whole ME universe for all I care, but they need to explain that it happened and what happened. For such a long trilogy, it's a cheap way to end it.

I feel like I just finished Amnesia the Dark Descent and not a RPG trilogy called Mass Effect 3. Idk, I wonder if the people who liked a 4 minute ending even cared how it ended.

ok I've been holding this back but apparently people are still forgetting this, THEY STILL HAVE FTL CAPABLE SHIPS, not to mention the capability to destroy the relays(which considering the ending that they were used in the red and green endings having a few destroyed beforehand seems very fridge horror) and have had centuries to study them.
    i wouldn't bet against that they can't make their own relays/citadel now, especially in the green ending where everybody is now techno-organic.
    While conventional FTL travel is possible, fuel is required for it. The reapers destroyed fuel depots in every system they entered and how is a galatic fleet able to maintain a reasonable travel speed, if the only huge base, Earth, is either destroyed or at least, heavily damaged? There is just no good explanation. Even if they scrap 50%, where should the crews go?
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Stepped my foot to the multiplayer games for the first time to increase the galactic readiness.. And I'm actually enjoying myself. What is this madness!? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Funny, people complaining about how impossible it is that our team teleports into normandy and bla bla bla...

but I'm yet to see anyone QQing about EDI's camel toe x_X http://imgur.com/mWIGy
    I mean I have heard about sex bots and all... but taking in mind her default clothing... o.O;
    Lol. I saw that camel toe for a second during that cutscene. Those dirty artists always try to sneak something.
    Also I don't know how anyone can QQ about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Stepped my foot to the multiplayer games for the first time to increase the galactic readiness.. And I'm actually enjoying myself. What is this madness!? O_O
    Yeah, if you have a team willing to rush through it, it's quite fun, but the lack of maps and gamemodes will probably be its downfall soon. Gotta admit, I love playing Engineer, melting faces with high-powered Incinerates, Drones and Overloads TECH BURST BOOM

nice camel toe btw^^
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The wiki says 12ish lightyears per day in FTL, wouldn't be too bad.

afaik the reason they didn't do basic FTL exploration already was ease of access/secrity(rachni etc, same as unexplored relays)/fuel cost/discharge availability.
    the galaxy is about 100.000 light years across

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    the galaxy is about 100.000 light years across
    22 years from one side to the other, hardly 100's from system to system

What I hate the most is that there is not any conversation with Harbringer at all - he just appears and goes away

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Mordin said it best: "Asari-Vorcha offspring have an allergy to dairy, and, a di-di-da-di-dee-di-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo."

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    22 years from one side to the other, hardly 100's from system to system
    The galaxy is 100-120 000 light years across meaning that the systems will be a long way from each other...

Tbh when see the perfect ending where shepperd is still alive i can't help but think this would be an awesome and very big DLC, if you could like go back to earth, help rebuild the mass relay's etc and go get your crew on the crashed planet back.

They could make this awesome and make it a dlc that explains and the loose ends and reunites us with our team and LI at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    Tbh when see the perfect ending where shepperd is still alive i can't help but think this would be an awesome and very big DLC, if you could like go back to earth, help rebuild the mass relay's etc and go get your crew on the crashed planet back.

They could make this awesome and make it a dlc that explains and the loose ends and reunites us with our team and LI at the end.

So make a shitty ending for the real game that people already paid for and then make a proper ending as a DLC that people have to pay for.

Yeah I don't see that ending well for Bioware with the current shitstorm against them with the day 1 DLC and shitty ending lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should have just asked us what our fav colour was and ended it based on that >.< all 3 ending videos are the same except you get a blue, green or red explosion >.<'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    So make a shitty ending for the real game that people already paid for and then make a proper ending as a DLC that people have to pay for.

Yeah I don't see that ending well for Bioware with the current shitstorm against them with the day 1 DLC and shitty ending lol.
    Why not, they did it with Dragon Age Origins and people were happy with it. You couldn't meet up with Morigan again unless you buy the dlc. You can't see your crew again unless you buy a dlc. Let's say that the game had a good ending. Would you still not want them to make a dlc to continue the story?

After reading on the Bioware forums, the idea that the ending is an indoctrination induced trip is becoming more and more plausible to me. It certainly solves all the inconsistencies such as breathing in space and the Illusive Man appearing out of nowhere. If the BSN theory is true, then the synthesis and control endings are the Reapers winning because Shepard becomes indoctrinated, while the destroy ending is Shepard destroying the Reaper infection in his own mind just like in the mission with Legion. It makes an odd sort of sense.

The lengths the players have to go just to get answers and a simple ending.