15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It has to do with me because I like to discuss things. Apparently not agreeing with someone else means you ignore their opinion and can never accept their opinion. Which leads to constant insults every time you do end up discussing something with someone. -snip-
    I know what you mean. Maybe we can have some nice discussions in the future! I llllllike 'em.

See the mod edit in rhorle's post please.

Edit: ^ Apologies.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-11 at 08:55 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Anyways Statix, to end this "Ending" discussion, i'm sure the other frequent users are tired of seeing it =p , i definatly recommend at least buying the Leviathan DLC . It's the one "must buy" to provide some closure to the ending. The others are mostly irrelevant to the main plotline.
    If you want to support the Bratalyst, Leviathan isn't the only one. Upcoming Citadel DLC is supposed to have a ton of retcons, making the Citadel the ultimated spoiler that Catalyst was ALWAYS there.

And I just want to add again, that in my opinion there's Tuchanka, there is Rannoch, and then just a pile of garbage. Nothing besides those planets is salvageable in ME3 for me. And I'm REALLY REALLY not alone on that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    You're using the BSN as "The world"? LOL
    Yes, BSN was striving about the mounts of WoW world bosses.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-11 at 08:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    If you want to support the Bratalyst, Leviathan isn't the only one. Upcoming Citadel DLC is supposed to have a ton of retcons, making the Citadel the ultimated spoiler that Catalyst was ALWAYS there.
    Who says it wasn't? We did stop one rogue AI from escaping the Citadel in Mass Effect 1. Who says there wasn't more. No one ever knew where the actual control center of the citadel was after all.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Who says it wasn't? We did stop one rogue AI from escaping the Citadel in Mass Effect 1. Who says there wasn't more. No one ever knew where the actual control center of the citadel was after all.
    So, you're trying to do what? Say that I nailed the upcoming DLC? That it was bullseye on my opinion about the content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, BSN was striving about the mounts of WoW world bosses.
    I said that you're claiming all of your sources from BSN, which , by your analogy, is the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, you're trying to do what? Say that I nailed the upcoming DLC? That it was bullseye on my opinion about the content?
    Trying to say that nothing has to be retconned to make an AI to have always been on the station. Perhaps the problem is that you are not using ret con properly? Reveal new lore about something unknown isn't a ret con. Even revealing knew lore about something that was thought known In Character isn't a ret con. It wasn't a ret con to learn that the Reapers were a real threat even after the entire galaxy didn't think they were real.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I said that you're claiming all of your sources from BSN, which , by your analogy, is the world.
    Wait, start it all over again.
    There is Gamespot's Pax panel, with Gamble screening questions through Priestly (no line or players talking).
    GAMESPOT.

Then there are Popwatch, Financial Post, Computer and Videogames, 360 Magazine UK, Eurogamer, Game Informer TWO TIMES, and Venture Beat.

Now, If I had to break it up to you, my only conclusion is that you didn't even checked what I posted and only posted that with the intention of Trolling. Which might be backfiring, as people have it even more visible by now.

Thanks anyway.
    Trying to say that nothing has to be retconned to make an AI to have always been on the station. Perhaps the problem is that you are not using ret con properly? Reveal new lore about something unknown isn't a ret con. Even revealing knew lore about something that was thought known In Character isn't a ret con. It wasn't a ret con to learn that the Reapers were a real threat even after the entire galaxy didn't think they were real.
    Well, Naive like to be naive. Suit yourself. As for myself. I know that they didn't had ANYTHING planned upfront, as the two lead writers, Mac Walters and Drew Karpynshyn declared that thinking to make a trilogy without pre-defined plots for each game wasn't the best plan. So, no, all is retconned.
    Last edited by Buu; 2013-02-11 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    This feels strangely familiar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, here we go with the Mike Gamble is Oz the Great and Terrible again . . .

Buu . . . so he made some design choices you disagree with. That doesn't make him the great fucking satan for christ sake.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, start it all over again.
    There is Gamespot's Pax panel, with Gamble screening questions through Priestly (no line or players talking).
    GAMESPOT.

Then there are Popwatch, Financial Post, Computer and Videogames, 360 Magazine UK, Eurogamer, Game Informer TWO TIMES, and Venture Beat.

Now, If I had to break it up to you, my only conclusion is that you didn't even checked what I posted and only posted that with the intention of Trolling. Which might be backfiring, as people have it even more visible by now.

Thanks anyway.
    You think I haven't seen that video? I follow bioware exclusively, I've seen all of their videos for a dozen times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Sigh, here we go with the Mike Gamble is Oz the Great and Terrible again . . .

Buu . . . so he made some design choices you disagree with. That doesn't make him the great fucking satan for christ sake.
    OK, I'll have to avoid this thread again, as headcannon people took the mountain once more.
    I never said that Gamble is some kind of evil god. QUOTE me where I declare that. It's all coming from your little heads, not my words.

Gamble is simply a pathological liar. Not more than that. A sick man is hardly any kind of overlord. He is too weak for such, since he can't even beat himself.

Deleted
    So when are we getting a krogan infiltrator character in MP?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So when are we getting a krogan infiltrator character in MP?
    Probably around the same time we get a playable prothean.

Deleted
    I may be late on this one,but i just found out that Emily Wong(Reporter from first mass effect) & (contacts you in the 2nd ME) was actually killed via twitter,i mean really...,what the hell is that all about its some what hilarious that they thought it was a good idea to kill off a character through a social network.(granted not a major player in the story line)

But still what the hell is the gaming industry coming to, next they are going to become like Hollywood and start recycling already done conten...oh wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BizzareMind View Post
    I may be late on this one,but i just found out that Emily Wong(Reporter from first mass effect) & (contacts you in the 2nd ME) was actually killed via twitter,i mean really...,what the hell is that all about its some what hilarious that they thought it was a good idea to kill off a character through a social network.(granted not a major player in the story line)

But still what the hell is the gaming industry coming to, next they are going to become like Hollywood and start recycling already done conten...oh wait.
    I don't see anything wrong with using social media to promote a games launch by releasing lore related and other "in character" related information.

Quote Originally Posted by BizzareMind View Post

She was a minor character that nobody really cared about. As much as you don't like it social netwroking is the waty of the future, get on board or stay in the dark, it is really your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I actually would rather have her in my ship then the battle tits girl.
    At least the battle tits made an interesting Gamer Poop episode.

Deleted
    Can someone tell me please who this Battle Tits Girl is?

Deleted
    Shes the paris hilton of vidja.

Deleted
    I know who you mean...she really is annoying. Still better than Ashley though. Her name is Diana Allers btw