Deleted
    So I just found a video about my recent post on how nuts Renegade Shepard is in ME3. I said that he is a sadistic and psychopathic bastard and you will see that this is the truth after watching that video

Not gonna watch that until I finish my Renegade playthrough some time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could never be a Renegade Paragon. To be such as ass to everyone and especcialy to all your squad mates who are all so lovable and kind; just thinking about it gives me a bad feeling. Saw a clip of Renegade Shepard and Mordin just before 'curing' the genophage. That was just painful to watch.

Would it be completely weird if they announced that final DLC on the 1 year anniversary of Mass Effect 3; 6th of March?
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I could never be a Renegade Paragon. To be such as ass to everyone and especcialy to all your squad mates who are all so lovable and kind; just thinking about it gives me a bad feeling. Saw a clip of Renegade Shepard and Mordin just before 'curing' the genophage. That was just painful to watch.

Would it be completely weird if they announced that final DLC on the 1 year anniversary of Mass Effect 3; 6th of March?
    I´d say that they do not plan to announce it on March 6 but plan for a release on that date.

They are pretty much done with it as BioWare already stated yesterday. So it is only a matter of time until they release it

Chris Priestly wrote...

2 - If you've read the twitter comments, you'd know teh DLC is being played and tested by the team currently. At this point, it is basically content complete (meaning nothing more gets added). So anything you request has to already be in the DLC as it is too late to add it in now.

Chris Priestly ‏@BioEvilChris
    @08_ice When it is ready to be talked about, it will be. Not my decision, but I think, hopefully, late next week.

(that twitter entry was yesterday)
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-13 at 11:14 AM.

One of these days, I'll get to my renegade playthroughs. I've been playing the shit out of SWTOR lately though, so no time for Mass Effect. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Nah NEVER ... I have my Cerberus watch (damn that one would be cool)

We totally need a Cerberus watch besides the N7 watch. I would gladly pay the 350 bucks for it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 09:34 AM ----------

Take that !! Hopefully now most guys that still want another ending stop demanding it Well it is almost nonexistant here but BSN is still crawling with guys that demand a new ending DLC

BTW: If you don´t know it Chris Priestly is ME CM at BW so this posts are legit (see https://twitter.com/BioEvilChris)
    They'll be demanding a new ending until the end of time.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    i seen on youtube endings where normandy catches on fire.. but i dont know how too get those endings i comepleted the game around 20-ish january 2013 and all that happent in my ending was that they flew away from the big wave thingy for some reason landed on a planet just too fly away from it 2 minutes later

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    i seen on youtube endings where normandy catches on fire.. but i dont know how too get those endings i comepleted the game around 20-ish january 2013 and all that happent in my ending was that they flew away from the big wave thingy for some reason landed on a planet just too fly away from it 2 minutes later
    Probably with bad EMS. Thinks it also takes a little longer for them to depart from the planet. It might be 2 minutes in the cutscene, but they have to repair the ship first. That will take longer than 2 minutes.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    To hell with a new ending, it wont matter in ME4 anyways.
    I just want a larger spacebattle (arriving at earth) with all the forces we assembled.
    Im annoyed that only a third of the forces i gathered bothered to show up.
    Thats not the way to act if they expect to survive under my rule.

Deleted
    Yeah, that was a bit of a missed opportunity. The space battle looks impressive, but aside from it going well or not so well depending on your EMS, it doesn't show at all how who you bring affects it. I'd have loved to have seen the Destiny Ascension (assuming you saved it) take on a Reaper capital ship for example, even if only for a few seconds. As it is, you only really see generic Alliance and Turian ships doing actual fighting.

15+ Year Old Account
    They were probably there, but Bioware only made one cutscene. Crap EMS shows the same amount of ships jumping through the Mass Relay as one with insanely high EMS. It would have been way too much work to create different space battles based on the choices you've made and how high your EMS is.

If ME4 (or I should say, the fourth ME game) is going to be a sequel, Bioware will have to choose one ending to continue with. They cannot create a version of the galaxy for each choice in their next game. So, the ending does matter. They are once again risking a lot of angry fans if they simply choose on of those endings. Think about it. You just lived with your choice for 3 years and they decide to use another ending to use for their next ME game. That would piss you off, wouldn't it? Not only did they go against everything Mass Effect stands for with the ME3 endings, but they would do it once again with their next game. If they do, they truly are stupid.

To quote Tuvok: "logic dictates," Bioware is going to release DLC that will give us the true ending. But I don't know. I know I hope they will.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Well they said that the ending you choose wont have a big effect on the universe in ME4 (drawing a paralel between WW1 and 2) so they wont go with a canon ending.
    It gives me a DA feeling that the choice will be represented in dialogue and a few bits here and there (or everyone being a cyborg), but it wont affect anything major.

15+ Year Old Account
    No of course, but it will have affect on how the galaxy looks, more importantly, those living in it.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    No of course, but it will have affect on how the galaxy looks, more importantly, those living in it.
    One thing is for certain: MENext (or ME4 if you want to call it like that) will not have cyborgs in it if it plays after the events of ME3. That would not make any sense to me as with Synthesis you have eliminated all problems that were the core of the current ME trilogy (organics vs synthetics for example, no diseases anymore, everyone living in a peaceful community)

The next ME could play 3000 years after ME3 and thus most of the issues with continuing the current trilogy over to the next game would be gone. This would mean that no squad-mates from the current trilogy would live and thus no cameos and stuff also the Reaper war will only be mentioned in tales and legends and so there is no direct connection to the current trilogy.

As I said they should simply choose a timeframe that is a bunch of thousand years after the conclusion of the Reaper war and put destroy as the canon ending (as it makes most sense). No cameos, no direct mentions of Shepard or the events of ME other than through a few tales and stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    One of these days, I'll get to my renegade playthroughs. I've been playing the shit out of SWTOR lately though, so no time for Mass Effect. :P
    The hardest part is actually sticking with the Renegade Options...I don't know if I will sacrifice Mordin for example even though the Krogan won't be cured aftwerwards....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    The hardest part is actually sticking with the Renegade Options...I don't know if I will sacrifice Mordin for example even though the Krogan won't be cured aftwerwards....
    Kill Wrex and Eve.
    Then you can save Mordin even as renegade.
    The hardest part about playing as renegade is to conteplate your actions, since you are the biggest asshole in the galaxy, and people would actually turn against you if Shepard wasnt wearing his divine plotarmour with +5000 charisma.
    It would had been fun if there was some sideeffects to being renegade, but as it stands, its all the same outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Kill Wrex and Eve.
    Then you can save Mordin even as renegade.
    The hardest part about playing as renegade is to conteplate your actions, since you are the biggest asshole in the galaxy, and people would actually turn against you if Shepard wasnt wearing his divine plotarmour with +5000 charisma.
    It would had been fun if there was some sideeffects to being renegade, but as it stands, its all the same outcome.
    From what I saw before the release of ME3, everyone bitched about seeing as renegades don't get the same treatment as the paragons get, one of the trailers showed a paragon and renegade outcomes to the same event, and the renegade option was apparently the wrong one, everyone bitched about it over at the BSN because there was no equality.

So, bottom line is: Blame the community.

Deleted
    Well the biggest problem with everything is humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well the biggest problem with everything is humans.
    Which is why we need the reapers to exterminate them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    The only problem I've always had with such systems (Paragon/Renegade in ME, "friendship" in DA) in Bioware games is there really isn't anything for choose the "bad" path. Sure you might get some that prefer bad treatment or actions but you don't really have the story reflect it. So you almost are forced to choose certain actions or loose a part of the story if that story is dependent on a good choice.

Nothing inherently wrong with that but it requires an equally good story element for the "bad" choice. Which isn't always there in Bioware games.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."