Time to take Casper the Turian Ghost out for a spin on Gold.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 12:05 AM ----------

You know what I hate? People thinking they can do Gold without actually having any gear whatsoever. At least we lasted 7 waves before one quit and the other dragged us down..... So many wasted medi-gels.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Time to take Casper the Turian Ghost out for a spin on Gold.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 12:05 AM ----------

You know what I hate? People thinking they can do Gold without actually having any gear whatsoever. At least we lasted 7 waves before one quit and the other dragged us down..... So many wasted medi-gels.......
    Do you mean consumables by gear or just the Gear slot? If you mean consumables I rarely use them on Gold and if I use them, I only use Level I ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Do you mean consumables by gear or just the Gear slot? If you mean consumables I rarely use them on Gold and if I use them, I only use Level I ones.
    30+ cryo/drill/phase/explosive ammo 4 :\

Meaning weapons, sorry. And common/uncommon ones at that.

I hope you use some better gear when going platinum atleast. I hate freeloaders that do no damage and dies every 5 seconds.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I hope you use some better gear when going platinum atleast. I hate freeloaders that do no damage and dies every 5 seconds.
    I don't use any of the ammo, armor etc consumables either. Just the ones you can use during a match. Sometimes I pick the wrong class/kit and I suck, but that rarely happens. If you play correctly, you don't need any consumables on Gold.

Thing is, I often top the score with just the consumable that doesn't consume (the gear bonus?). Today, I topped Gold twice with 120k on my Geth Juggernaut. Later I topped Gold with 146948, but I can't remember what kit it was... Think it actually was Drell Adept. There was this Volus Vanguard that just kept detonating my Reave. But yea, not sure if it was that match.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    If you play correctly, you don't need any consumables on Gold.
    Do pugs late at night.

Deleted
    Of course I use that stuff at Platinum. And I always use the highest Level available. Don't be so condescending...

Then there's people like me who don't use much in the way of equipment (weapon/armor buffs) because they simply don't have them. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course I use that stuff at Platinum. And I always use the highest Level available. Don't be so condescending...
    I am actually saving all my stuff for when I eventually go Platinum. I use the level 1 items on occasion, so I am left with the better ones.
    Statix will suffice.

This... this amuses me.

*Warning, beginning has a ton of F-bombs*

Also, mad jealous of her hoodie.

The crew never did pay the volus pizza guy. This proves the "Cult of Shepard" is nothing more than a selfish vigilante group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    The crew never did pay the volus pizza guy. This proves the "Cult of Shepard" is nothing more than a selfish vigilante group.
    I kinda wondered why they have not simply payed for the pizza. That poor dude even followed Shepard.

Seriously unless a Pizza costs 100000 credis in ME I can't understand Shepard So selfish ... Poor Volus

It was not meant as an insult to you. I see too many players with no idea what they are doing, joining without bothering to even try to be able to do anything useful.

If you are a good player and use a decent weapon you dont need to use the consumables for a gold match.

Deleted
    It was not meant as an insult to you. I see too many players with no idea what they are doing, joining without bothering to even try to be able to do anything useful.

If you are a good player and use a decent weapon you dont need to use the consumables for a gold match.
    You might not need to, but still makes it smoother, and I tend to use stuff like stability and cryo ammo when levelling guys in gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    You might not need to, but still makes it smoother, and I tend to use stuff like stability and cryo ammo when levelling guys in gold
    I agree completly, there is not really a need if the group is any decent but it does make it much more fun and smooth.

If i start a level 1 character for gold i go all out with 3 and 4 equipment but as i level and get stronger i tone down to the lower levels of equipment.

Deleted
    I agree completly, there is not really a need if the group is any decent but it does make it much more fun and smooth.

If i start a level 1 character for gold i go all out with 3 and 4 equipment but as i level and get stronger i tone down to the lower levels of equipment.
    Eh, I wouldn't use a lvl1 in gold, bronze until 8ish then silver until 12-14 then gold until 17-18 usually
    And some consumables can really make a class, like warp ammo on alot of biotics or inferno ammo on my turian soldier proximity mine spam!

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't use a lvl1 in gold, bronze until 8ish then silver until 12-14 then gold until 17-18 usually
    And some consumables can really make a class, like warp ammo on alot of biotics or inferno ammo on my turian soldier proximity mine spam!
    I cheat when using level 1.
    Turian ghost with cerberus harrier and level 4 armor piercing.
    As long as you dont get hard objectives with a shitty team it works like a charm.

The other classes i only use at level 1 when i got friends in the lobby.
    Last edited by RoboA; 2013-03-10 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    I cheat when using level 1.
    Turian ghost with cerberus harrier and level 4 armor piercing.
    As long as you dont get hard objectives with a shitty team it works like a charm.
    :|
    That and AIU are "stop cheating" classes.

Deleted
    Mr. Illusive is now looking forward to Tuesday because of his faible for RTS games. SC2 HotS

Still would play a ME RTS game but sadly BW never thought of doing it.

BTW: Is this Operation Lodestone the last MP weekend challenge? The description sounds like it is the last one (Hackett and the banner title)