10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its been some time since we had a bearded main character.
    Maybe society will finally get back on track.
    Oh who am i kidding?

And before anyone mentions it, the "scruff"/stubb isnt a beard.
    Putin khuliyo

Apparently, opening doors is not included in Liara and Garrus' skill sets.

Pfft, that's the elevator of death. No one can get out of that.

Deleted
    As usual, humans have to do everything.

Deleted
    I am wondering how will they connect this game with the next one :-? Cause the credit video hinted a next game :-? Or i am incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Bureb View Post
    I am wondering how will they connect this game with the next one :-? Cause the credit video hinted a next game :-? Or i am incorrect?
    There will be a mass effect 4 but it has nothing to do with the shepard story. It will be set in the mass effect universe and thats pretty much all we know about the next game at this point.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bureb View Post
    They will probably end up deciding for certain decisions in the trilogy (i.e whether the genophage was cured or what option was picked near the catalyst) being made canon for the backstory, but it wont be related to Shepard. That's pretty much all we know at this time until Bioware release more information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    They will probably end up deciding for certain decisions in the trilogy (i.e whether the genophage was cured or what option was picked near the catalyst) being made canon for the backstory.
    doubtful.
    It will be made bioware style, minor changes in dialogue and area events and a different guy is angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    doubtful.
    It will be made bioware style, minor changes in dialogue and area events and a different guy is angry.
    That would demand the player to import their ME3 save for the game to be able to recognise it for the backstory, since their starting off on a new storyline with as little to do with the previous one as possible i find that doubtful as well.

Deleted
    DA2 was a new storyline, but it still used a DA:O save.
    New storyline and old backstory isnt mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pfft, that's the elevator of death. No one can get out of that.
    Wasn't even an elevator, just a room. XD

One of those damned elevators at Noveria - Peak 15 is the only place where I've literally gotten stuck in one, had to reload an earlier save. A much earlier save... *shakes fist*.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    DA2 was a new storyline, but it still used a DA:O save.
    New storyline and old backstory isnt mutually exclusive.
    I suppose that works with Destroy or Control, but how do you fit Synthesis or Refuse into that calculation? Those have bigger effects then just some dialogue changing in the aftermath. They have pretty much painted themselves into a corner in that regard.

I think it would be for the best if they just retconned the shit out of the ME3 ending; remove it, fuzzy the details or change it, either is fine to me.

But there's another option, a prologue game. Not something I'm hoping for.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Or they go backwards :P, Something like first contact wars or The Rachni War.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    Or the shanxi war.
    A game where racism is allowed to frolick freely?
    The mere thought of the shitstorms makes my body tingle.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I suppose that works with Destroy or Control, but how do you fit Synthesis or Refuse into that calculation? Those have bigger effects then just some dialogue changing in the aftermath. They have pretty much painted themselves into a corner in that regard.
    I would guess they treat the refuse ending like Shepard dying in ME2 and can't import it into the next game. And for the synthesis go the the cheap we have it but rarely mention it since the fans pretty much caused it to happen. Would be shame if we really made it that much harder to form the next game around it.

Deleted
    And then TrollWare brings down the hammer by having ME4 make the indoctrination theory canon.

I played through ME1 and ME2 3-4 month ago and now struggle through ME3. The Game is so terrible! Its enemy-wave after enemy-wave, wtf? I had enough after the Mars Mission and could not progress. I stopped 1-2 month and restarted again. Its still terrible, but I want to finish it to get it off my list. But the game feels much easier on the hardest difficulty as a adept this time. Except the 1-2 times you get 2-shoot (hello granades+terrible coversystem) you can't really die.
    How much multiplayer do you have to play to get the perfect ending? I played a bit when I started but its back to 50% now -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    I played through ME1 and ME2 3-4 month ago and now struggle through ME3. The Game is so terrible! Its enemy-wave after enemy-wave, wtf? I had enough after the Mars Mission and could not progress. I stopped 1-2 month and restarted again. Its still terrible, but I want to finish it to get it off my list. But the game feels much easier on the hardest difficulty as a adept this time. Except the 1-2 times you get 2-shoot (hello granades+terrible coversystem) you can't really die.
    How much multiplayer do you have to play to get the perfect ending? I played a bit when I started but its back to 50% now -.-
    The adept when played properly with good talent setup + squad is broken in ME3 SP, even on insanity. Try other classes if it bores you.

You need no multiplayer to get the "good" ending after EC, the limit is at 3100 EMS which is easily reachable if you do everything in SP, else you will need MP. But if the game bores you that much i would honestly just do the main plot and watch the high EMS endings on youtube.

And then TrollWare brings down the hammer by having ME4 make the indoctrination theory canon.
    I doubt there will be very much of a refference to Shepard, if he was indoctrinated or not. The most we will see is refferences to how the biggest plotlines played out, i.e genophage, quarian vs geth and the catalyst if even that i guess.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-08-18 at 12:26 PM.