15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You're right, ME 4 news is not exclusive to his twitter but he does make posts/updates about things going on. Sheesh, why are you getting hot ssand bothered by someone posting Mike Gamble's twitter that mentions Mass Effect. If you don't care, ignore it. -.-

And more importantly it's not like the person posting was demanding you 1. click the link or 2. follow him. They were just posting a cute little tweet from a producer of the game. That is all.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    He's one of the Mass Effect Producers?
    That's why. What you said just pissed me off. Maybe you didn't mean it this way, but I read it as: because it's Twitter of important person and Twitter is best news and most trustworthy news outlet.

Twitter sucks. The world is going to shit because of it. "Social Media", it's more like anti-social media. I hate it. This certainly isn't the place to vent, but I can't help myself. I don't have Facebook and I don't have Twitter. I call friends and meet them somewhere, but Facebook and Twitter noobs tell me I am anti-social when they are just sitting behind their screen chatting with all their friends. It's disgusting. The whole world is upside down. And what's this shit about drinking before going out? Or "Coma Zuipen", which translates to Coma Drinking; drinking until you are literally in a coma. What the F is wrong with people these days?

Let's not forget all the freaking crap music. Even the best music stations are only playing crap music, but everyone has crap taste and they need to keep up, otherwise they won't get any listeners.

A guy risks a 5 year prison sentence and hundreds of thousands of Euros in fines for sharing Belgian tv shows, while another person gets 4 months for repeadetly jumping on someones head with both legs while they were on the ground unconscious.

Well, lucky enough there's plenty of awesome movies and tv shows that allow me to experience more real worlds than the actual real world. Reality is fake.

/Relieved.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    I like this guy.

And also, im with him on this.
    That twitterpost had absolutly nothing to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Eh.. I don't really understand that remark. I still think the ending is shit. Doesn't mean I hate the rest of Mass Effect. In fact, I love it, and I frequently do Mass Effect RP because I love the universe itself to death and 99% of the trilogy was uberepicawesome.
    I'm not saying the ending "got better" because a year passed.

I'm just saying there's no point to continue screaming about it because we're long past the time that anyone would do anything about it. At this point, its better to accept it as it is and either love the game in spite of it, or hate the game for it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I like this guy.

And also, im with him on this.
    That twitterpost had absolutly nothing to say.
    Pretty much, the only purpose those kind of tweets serve is to try to create hype for the upcoming game without any actual information.

I see those kind of tweets quoted on a daily basis on BSN, their nothing special really.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-09-10 at 07:58 PM.

They probably signed some NDA. They aren't allowed to give out anything useful on twitter.

I've read many of his tweets over the last year or so. He loves to tease.

He's never been caught lying yet, either. Unlike some other twitter feeds from Bioware employees. But he does sometimes post things that are seemingly unrelated, purely to get people talking. Like when he shared a video of a song called "Alive" with another Bioware dev. Massive, massive tease.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Like when he shared a video of a song called "Alive" with another Bioware dev. Massive, massive tease.
    Please tell me it was AFTER the release.
    Oh i do like it when they activate BioTroll mode.

Please tell me it was AFTER the release.
    Oh i do like it when they activate BioTroll mode.
    It was weeks before the Citadel DLC was released.

Full on troll mode. But since it was non-contextual, it wasn't a lie.

Unlike 50% of what Jessica Merizan says on Twitter - either that or she's the most ill-informed PR person ever and literally haven't got a clue.

Nothing tops 0:15 from the first MP DLC trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nothing tops 0:15 from the first MP DLC trailer.
    That was more of a dick move, honestly.

Speaking of the multiplayer tralers, Retaliation still gets me pumped up. It was so much better then Reckoning as a DLC (it was basically an expansion pack!) - though since the trailer shows something that definately doesn't happen (Harbinger...) its a bit of false advertisement, but I forgive it.

Shame they stopped making DLC since it there was tons more then could add. Maybe we'll get a stand alone version for ME4/next.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    That was more of a dick move, honestly.

Speaking of the multiplayer tralers, Retaliation still gets me pumped up. It was so much better then Reckoning as a DLC (it was basically an expansion pack!) - though since the trailer shows something that definately doesn't happen (Harbinger...) its a bit of false advertisement, but I forgive it.

Shame they stopped making DLC since it there was tons more then could add. Maybe we'll get a stand alone version for ME4/next.
    I still don´t get why BW hired the original VA of Harbinger for a simple trailer with a bunch of lines. That Harbinger stuff was really weird because I really thought that the Citadel DLC will be about Harbinger because why would BW pay Harby´s VA for a simple trailer with 3 lines?

Harbinger was definitely a weird character. In ME2 he was basically everywhere, taunting you non stop and in ME3 he suddenly vanished just to show up for like 2 minutes at the end of the game. Also he apparently lost his voice between ME2 and 3 because he wasn't even able to talk with Shepard before attacking. I was expecting a bunch of lines like in the conversation at the end of Arrival and also a boss battle inside Harbinger. Shepard ripping Harbinger apart from the inside like a fucking superhero.

Anyway I was also kinda sad that they completely withdrew any support from the game after only 1 year of it´s life cycle as there would have been so many great DLC possibilities both for SP and MP.

Deleted
    Its sad, Harby is a great villain.
    Maybe they didnt want to screw him up?

Deleted
    Sad thing is, I hardly remember the ending of ME3. Everything else was so memorable but felt so stressed and chaotic at the end...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skogson View Post
    Sad thing is, I hardly remember the ending of ME3. Everything else was so memorable but felt so stressed and chaotic at the end...
    Well then, let me fill you in.

Garrus and the squad break into the Reaper's shield generator only to be ambushed by Harbinger's best legions. Though all hope is lost, the tide is turned when the native teddy-bear like aliens come through the trees to rescue everyone. Meanwhile Commander Shepard confronts her father, to turn him back from the Dark Side, and almost succumbs to the Dark Side herself. Her father turns to good, and sacrifices himself to save the Commander in the last few moments. The battle turns to the Alliance favor, Harbinger is destroyed, the Systems Alliance wins, Shepard reflects on the death of her father and Garrus and the squad party it up with the teddy bear people.

It's kinda stupid, I mean seriously, Harbinger's best Reaper troops taken out by a bunch of primitive fuzzy bears with bows, arrows, and rocks? What the hell!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    She
    Oh yeah, the commander became a dragqueen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, the commander became a dragqueen.
    That was the most puzzling nonsensical part.
    Putin khuliyo

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/147676-eternitys-embrace

That's the spell for upgrading a Timeless item. Guess what the first thing I thought of was.

Deleted
    A nokia phone.

A Microsoft-owned Nokia phone*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well then, let me fill you in.

Garrus and the squad break into the Reaper's shield generator only to be ambushed by Harbinger's best legions. Though all hope is lost, the tide is turned when the native teddy-bear like aliens come through the trees to rescue everyone. Meanwhile Commander Shepard confronts her father, to turn him back from the Dark Side, and almost succumbs to the Dark Side herself. Her father turns to good, and sacrifices himself to save the Commander in the last few moments. The battle turns to the Alliance favor, Harbinger is destroyed, the Systems Alliance wins, Shepard reflects on the death of her father and Garrus and the squad party it up with the teddy bear people.

It's kinda stupid, I mean seriously, Harbinger's best Reaper troops taken out by a bunch of primitive fuzzy bears with bows, arrows, and rocks? What the hell!
    You forgot Yub Nub.