Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you were raiding normally and found this bug : No punishment.If you found this bug and then went one to stack rets in your raid : Possible punishment.

This was the proper move by blizzard... I'm just picturing their coding if it makes vengeance removal screw up pally seals..... that might give me nightmares.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

but bugs never happen in wow!!!!! only in other MMOs that wow players enjoy bashing.but i will say it was a funny bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreveler View Post
    I can't imagine how screwed up Blizzard's code is that attempting to remove Vengeance in PVP somehow causes ret paladins to do 250k DPS.
    May i remind you of the fact wow´s code years ago was more then 5.5 million lines of code And that was in 2009.. i hope you have fun debugging that. Add to the fact that the game is already so old and they constantly add new features to the system. Its no wonder sometimes something breaks.

Deleted
    Reminds me of the ancient warrior rampage bug (back when it was a buff that stacked attack power) You could stack it infinitely, meaning 1million+ bloodthirst hits. Think this was sometime in late vanilla

Edit: seems this was 5 years ago
    Last edited by mmoc2f494cce4c; 2012-02-02 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musky View Post
    Reminds me of the ancient warrior rampage bug (back when it was a buff that stacked attack power) You could stack it infinitely, meaning 1million+ bloodthirst hits. Think this was sometime in late vanilla

Ya, there was that one, and then there was one another (on the PTR, but still) back in Sunwell patch where mages were able to constantly fire pyroblasts with no CD and no cast time, mages were literally running around firing pyro's.

The other is the warlock old t5 glitch where we could have corruption ticks of 576 million every dot tick or something...ya...bugs are fun!

Deleted
    Thus ends the "one evening of fun".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musky View Post

There was a day where Warriors had 52 talent points once in Vanilla as well.

Edit: http://vnboards.ign.com/world_of_war...9/92274537/p1/
    BACK IN THE DAY
    Last edited by Simca; 2012-02-02 at 09:06 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

And this is why balance is impossible to get. Change one part, suddenly another part is going insane on you. The complications!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There was a day where Warriors had 52 talent points once in Vanilla as well.

Edit: http://vnboards.ign.com/world_of_war...9/92274537/p1/
    BACK IN THE DAY
    I was 11 back then, Wow... I feel so young :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me wish my paladin was Ret, and higher level. XD

Deleted
    So they were even more insane than in the pre-WotLK patch? That's beyond anything I can ever believe.

you mean they aren't banning people for playing their characters? good news.

Ok I see your argument about banning people for playing their characters... but for example what about that one guild that took 3 ret paladins to heroic ultraxion. I'm sure plenty of others did similar things and didn't log it too.

They need to do something about guilds that suddenly "progressed" on one or more heroic modes due to the ret pally bug.On a side note, why are there never any of these types of massive damage bugs for Boomkin? :P

That how OP Paladins are, you take away Vengence, and their dps goes to 250k dps. >.< lol its good to be the king.

I doubt anything will beat the time Mages could Spell Steal the immunity buff in Naxx. There was a mage who soloed Ulduar when it was top tier content doing that lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanG01 View Post
    I doubt anything will beat the time Mages could Spell Steal the immunity buff in Naxx. There was a mage who soloed Ulduar when it was top tier content doing that lol.
    No...he soloed some wings in Naxx, since it was fixed during T7 content. You know? The time when Ulduar and the rest of T8 wasn't even on PTR? Try to keep stories straight please.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Reminds me of the DK bug with dancing runeweapon and blood boil.. 182k dps on spider boss ach in AN.. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanG01 View Post
    Ye if I remember correctly he 2 or 3 shotted KelThuzad in Naxx, but he never did Ulduar
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2012-02-02 at 11:09 PM.