Poll: Do you prefer Red Vines or Twizzlers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account

Red Vines or Twizzlers?

Walter's love of Red Vines on Fringe got me thinking...

In high school, my classmate's father was an executive at American Licorice. We had Red Vines at every school function, dance, etc. I might be showing bias, but I can eat Red Vines until my bowel movements turn red with artificial coloring... Red Vines don't really taste like any natural flavor, perhaps mildly similar to generic red fruits. On the other hand I can't stand how Twizzlers taste or how tough they are to chew...

I fully expect everyone from the East Coast to choose Twizzlers since Red Vines aren't widely available there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree with you. Red Vines taste soooo much better than Twizzlers. To me Twizzlers have an odd taste and aren't as easy to chew were as Red Vines taste much better, are easier to chew and you can use them as a straw for drinks.

What the hell are Red Vines? O.o
    < Loves (Eats like, a couple packs a week. Once even two ten pound boxes >.>) Twizzlers.

Lol I'm from Australia but I have tried both and must say that Red Vines taste way better. I find that Twizzlers have a weird taste that can't be described and they are too tough to chew.

Edit: They're not too tough but it's not pleasant to put in that much effort to chew if you understand me.

Twizzlers.

Oh god I love Twizzlers. Watermelon. Rainbow. Filled Twizzlers. Nom.

Should add a poll. I prefer red vines myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twizzlers are horrible... never heard of red vines. I'm from teh UK and I bought some twizzlers from a shop taht was selling sweets from all around the world, they were so bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    Should add a poll. I prefer red vines myself.
    Your wish is my command.

Quote Originally Posted by Labz View Post
    Lol I'm from Australia but I have tried both and must say that Red Vines taste way better. I find that Twizzlers have a weird taste that can't be described and they are too tough to chew.

Edit: They're not too tough but it's not pleasant to put in that much effort to chew if you understand me.
    Have you had Darrell Lea strawberry liquorice? I'm from the states so I can only find it in a handful of stores but its honestly the best licorice I have ever had and will never eat a red vine or twizzler again. Honestly there is just no comparison.

Never heard of Red Vines

I don't eat candy much, but if I had to choose between these... Red Vines, no doubt. There are a couple Australian brands that I prefer more, however.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I like Twizzlers better red vines are more a cherry where Twizzlers are strawberry and I prefer that. Twizzlers are way softer when they are fresh btw I hate them when they get hard and rubbery.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you want to create twizzlers:

just take some red vines, and dip them in kerosene. instant twizzler chemical tasting goodness.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Licorice type candy taste like plastic to me. So, neither.

Twizzlers, never heard of Red Vines.

Never was a fan of either, but red vines are much tastier.

Deleted
    Never heard of any of them googled it and they look equaly disgusting

Twizzlers for me. :P Though I'll eat either, I prefer Twizzlers.

Twizzlers. Red Vines are disgusting.

I googled them, 'cause I haven't seen them here in Norway, and I gotta say they look pretty similar... but as people say, I think I'd prefer Red Vines as I'm not a fan of things that are hard to chew.