Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Forian View Post
    Nope, don't use it on Hagara. Most of your damage on Hagara (in terms of parsing) comes from RNG. If you're lucky and don't get tombed Mind Sear will destroy that fight.
    Depending on what tactics you use and what mode you go in (10 or 25man) it will differ a lot. You'll never ever press mind sear in 10mans.
    I consider it a must do to use a MS/MB rotation when I "stay in" in the ice phase to do as much damage as possible (dot two and spike the 3rd) as fast as I can.

And I'm actually going so far as saying that not using any kind of MS/MB rotation is, if you are not running with 0 mastery. A complete waste of a good 4set bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Also, you should aim to use MB before you pull out your SF but after the AA. This will clear the orbs as you said but doing so with a MB instead of a mind spike will give you 1 MB extra during the AA and still be able to benefit from the three with maxed orbs during/after SF.
    Personnaly I use MB just after poping AA-Trinket-SF, then 4MSp-MF2-MB instant two times and have my last MB with AA and 3 orbs, is there something wrong in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Realities View Post
    Personnaly I use MB just after poping AA-Trinket-SF, then 4MSp-MF2-MB instant two times and have my last MB with AA and 3 orbs, is there something wrong in it ?
    As you might have orbs before you pull out your SF you want to "clear" them with either a MB or MS before you pull out your shadow fiend. Otherwise the first pet attack won't grant you three orbs and not be as valuable as it can.
    Doing it your way you do, indeed, hit off with AA up on the third Mind Blast aswell but you have to consider the fact that if you have atleast one orb when you cast your first MB, that that one orb will increase the damage of said MB with 26% (my own numbers with my mastery) which is considerably more than the benefit of AA, not to mention if you have 2 orbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently uploading a revised copy of the video with the Mindflay 1-2 tick/instant MB rotation described as well for those interested in doing it this way.
    I will replace the original embedded video when complete.

This video <3Thankies ^^

Deleted
    I still think that if you got haste enough and DI you can cast SF+AA - MB - 5xMS - MF - MB - 4xMS - MF - MB - DOTS. Yes, some MS will not use any orb but so what. In the end you get a high DPS: http://youtu.be/T8WKbJyo0cI

I do ms/mb zerg everytime SF and AA are off CD on Ultra. Would that kill my DPS due to extinguishing the dots?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexiste View Post
    I do ms/mb zerg everytime SF and AA are off CD on Ultra. Would that kill my DPS due to extinguishing the dots?
    No, you're doing it right.