Deleted

Problems with Rift

I have a problem when i play the game and do quest it is 100% smood and works great but whena rift oppens it starts to lagg and then just quits the game
    and shows error. Anyone has same problem and how to fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huntermanx View Post
    I have a problem when i play the game and do quest it is 100% smood and works great but whena rift oppens it starts to lagg and then just quits the game
    and shows error. Anyone has same problem and how to fix it?

It sounds like you may have corrupt file or install. I'd suggest either running the "Recover" icon on the launcher or check out their tech support forums. I'm not aware of this issue being posted in any of the threads here.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-02-14 at 08:53 PM.

If you can provide the error code, it'd be easier for us to discern what the exact issue may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    It sounds like you may have corrupt file or install. I'd suggest either running the "Recover" icon on the launcher or check out their tech support forums. I'm not aware of this issue being posted in any of the threads here.

Good Luck!

Press me

My problem is that there isn't enough time in the day to play Rift as much as I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    My problem is that there isn't enough time in the day to play Rift as much as I want.
    Same. Someone finish my degree for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Same. Someone finish my degree for me.
    Only if you finish mine first.

You raiding again Tarien?

Not really, between uni and my recent health kick (gym time ) I can't join raids very much. Some ROTP is about all, and helping out with new members or casuals gearing in GSB/RoS.

Once the degree is over though, back to full time raiding

Deleted
    Priorities Tarien has them!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Priorities Tarien has them in the wrong order!
    Fixed that for you.

<Mod Edit: I've closed this thread it has run its course and the OP should seek tech support if the issue is not resolved.>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-02-15 at 08:39 PM.