10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    The not yet revealed cover art of GTA V being painted upon a wall at 194 7th Avenue South, New York.~
    Official announcement next week?

http://i.imgur.com/3M0Mlhd.jpg
    I thought that image you posted was a game screenshot lol :S

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    :O

Omg Enjeh I wanna go down there and look at it now.
    Go check it out! take a picture while you are over there aswell! :3

I actually have a busy week of school...Maybe I'll send my step dad. Lemme google map it's location.

One I found more recently:

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I thought that image you posted was a game screenshot lol :S
    I saw what you meant, looked back at the picture, and thought "wow those are some shitty graphics" LOL.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 06:29 PM ----------

Meh I just used my phone's Map App. It's pretty far from the train stop my step dad gets off at (or I do when I go to madison square garden). I don't think I can get him to go look zzz.

10+ Year Old Account

Presenting the official cover art for Grand Theft Auto V featuring Franklin, Michael and Trevor.

You can grab the cover art as a wallpaper or background at www.rockstargames.com/downloads now.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...cover-art.html

*Looks nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping my fingers crossed for a good pc port. Though I'm still hoping for an RDR one to show up too.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I got the email about the cover. They also said September 17th in the email.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-04-02 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three new trailers will be out tomorrow around 11AM Eastern~ One for each protagonist. :3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Also Rockstar is holding some kind of casting for characters in the game, which will be members of the Epsilon church or w/e it's called. ^^

Head over to http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ write in your name and supply a image of yourself and you've got a chance of getting to be part of the game.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...os-santos.html

Participants must be (a) legal residents of the 50 United States, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (b) 18 years of age (or majority age for the country of residence).

Event Period: The Eastern Time or “ET” is the local time zone for New York City in the United States “Event Period” will run from 12:01 AM ET April 29, 2013 until 11:59:59 PM ET on May 27, 2013.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2013-04-29 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That casting call for cultists is hilarious! Should see if my ex-wife is still coocoo for cocopuffs. She would be a perfect fit.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow Enjeh beat me to it LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh damn that's funny.

Cant wait to play this game

ive loved every GTA so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Please rockstar bring the game to pc with a good port... I dont want to get the GTA IV experience of just playing 5 minutes and then just uninstalling it :C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Oh man that trailer really raised my hype-meter again. I almost forgot about the game after the very disappointing postponement to September but I am still looking forward to it.

The only thing that makes me sad is that it almost looks like GTA 5 will still be on the old-gen consoles. I hope that they release it for next-gen too because it looks like you wont be able to play games from the current consoles on the new ones (what I heard) and it would look so much better on the next-gen consoles because of the improved graphics and performance.

Deleted
    I've read a rumous about January released. I hope it's just a rumor :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    I've read a rumous about January released. I hope it's just a rumor :P
    Well at-least it would mean that GTA5 will definitely be next-gen in this case. The new consoles will most likely be available December/January so it would kinda fit.

I would be kinda twisted in this case because on the other hand I would be glad because January would mean it´s next-gen but it would also mean that we would have to wait an even longer period of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Oh man that trailer really raised my hype-meter again. I almost forgot about the game after the very disappointing postponement to September but I am still looking forward to it.

The only thing that makes me sad is that it almost looks like GTA 5 will still be on the old-gen consoles. I hope that they release it for next-gen too because it looks like you wont be able to play games from the current consoles on the new ones (what I heard) and it would look so much better on the next-gen consoles because of the improved graphics and performance.
    Well, everything we have seen so far, pictures and trailers have been from the PS3 version. And honestly I doubt that we will see a PS4/XBOX720 version shortly after the release of GTAV. If anything a PC version a couple of months after the PS3/XBOX360 release.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We can say that , so far, it looks liek a GTA San Andreas but 10 times better :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one, would love if they waited till January to release the game. Nothing wrong with having to wait longer for a better release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just hoping the PC release isn't too far off the initial release, a few months rather than a year would be nice.