Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    3 days off??

Im a cop and my 4 days off fall perfectly on Septemeber 17th - 20th. And then I booked my next 4 off. 21-24th. Then 4 more off. So 12 days straight should give me a great start on the game. I cant imagine how long the replay value for this game will last, hell I still play GTASA from time to time and always have a blast just driving and seeing what mayhem I get myself into. Ahhhhhh just gunna be a long 2 months to wait
    ...you need to be interviewed by news media sources. A cop who likes to play GTA games. ^_^

Fuck guys. Tuesday. I think I have Tuesdays off.

10+ Year Old Account
    ''New'' GTA 5 Details Revealed!!

(still watching)

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, all characters wont be available for play from the start.
    We will start with one, and will be introduced to the others while progressing through the early part of the game.

They already have contacts, they are integrated with the world and lead a busy life - these characteristics should give players a sense of immediate and total immersion. That said, all three main characters won't be playable from the start. We want to give the player the opportunity to get to know the three characters individually, and explore the world as each of them, and it would not have been possible if all three had been available from the start.
    http://www.jeuxactu.com/gta-5-interv...ages-88398.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    More screenshots! :3

New Grand Theft Auto V Screens: The Fast Life

Here are some new screens featuring a taste of the fast life in Los Santos and Blaine County. You can find these and other screens that have been released in recent game previews in high-definition now over at www.rockstargames.com/V. Stay tuned for much more details and media from the game in August including the first proper unveiling of Grand Theft Auto Online.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...fast-life.html

Deleted
    Oh man all those great screenshots yet still 1 months and 2 weeks till Sept 17. This waiting is really killing me.

In order to still my hunger for GTA I dug out my complete edition of GTA 4 a few weeks back and I have been playing it ever since. I almost forgot how much time you can "waste" in GTA and how great the game still is despite being a bit outdated in terms of graphics and stuff. I have no doubt that GTA 5 will chain me to my Playstation for months if not years and this anticipation makes waiting insanely difficult.

10+ Year Old Account

Look for the world premiere of the official GTA Online Gameplay Video as well as coverage of first press previews here at the Newswire and at rockstargames.com/GTAOnline – this Thursday, August 15th.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...this-thur.html
    Could not care less about the online part, but I'm looking forward to see more gameplay.

I just hope that they will make a proper port for this game when it comes out... and if they have the balls to make a sub-par port like GTA4, and still charge full price for it (They should still not take full price even if it is an exellent port, as it will come out later on PC). If they however do charge full price... well another boycut game. Yay...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested but not a whole lot. This "might" be the first game, for me, that I get for the console since RDR.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gt...ll_nvidia.html

Looks like nvidia may have revealed something interresting

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. I wonder If I should start to ignore all the updates, I don't want to know to much about the game. :3
    Also the site Is under some heavy load atm, can't load anything.

Grand Theft Auto V Official Website Update: Visit Los Santos & Blaine County

In preparation for your trip to Los Santos & Blaine County this September, please enjoy this special interactive travelogue to explore an unforgettable west coast destination with limitless possibilities, for holiday or to start life anew - including:

* Fast Cars at Your Fingertips: If you are ready to hit the highway in a sleek sports car or go off-roading in Blaine County in an SUV, avoid pushy salesmen and select from a stunning array of vehicular options online.

* Thriving Economy & Commerce: Every day the stock exchange is minting millionaires who know how to play the market. Take your gains and invest in the volatile Los Santos commercial real estate market. To go big in this town, you just might need to buy a building.

* Affordable Healthcare: Thanks to recent legislation, if you receive something as harmless as a scratch or as serious as a bullet wound, any of our state certified medical centers will patch you up and make sure the healthy bill is picked up by taxpayers.

* Vehicular Customization Shops: Residents of Los Santos take great pride in their cars. They spend the majority of the day in them. When you're ready to trick out your ride, visit LS Customs, because nothing says class like neon.

* Shopping & Glamour: Tourists come from far and wide for the experience of Los Santos shopping. From the well-tailored jet-setter couture in the high-street shops of Rockford Hills to the disheveled and disaffected drug addict hipster vibe in Hawick, there's a wide array of fashionable retail options for you.

* Accessible Air Travel: A wide range of aircraft are available for your travel and aerial transport needs. Log onto ElitasTravel.com and purchase luxury aircraft from the Luxor and Shamal jetliners to high-end helicopters and more.

* Leadership You Can Trust: You're arriving at quite an exciting time as our area is in the midst of the current gubernatorial race with Sue Murry running against conservative challenger and famous star of screen and TV, Jock Cranley.

* Beaches & Watersports: Our coastal areas and beautiful lakes and rivers are a dream come true for those who crave aquatic adventure.

* The Great Outdoors: Hunters and adventurers can find great sporting challenges across our vast Blaine County countryside. Bring a rifle to hunt for dangerous game, hike to the peak of the majestic Mount Chiliad, or hire a plane and parachute from on high.

* Friendly Neighbors: The streets are alive with all kinds of characters who coordinate clothing colors and enjoy leisurely pursuits such as territory clashes and pharmaceutical commerce. Stop and chat with a member of The Epsilon Program for some enlightenment, or head to Blaine County, where they always extend a helping hand to outsiders.

Look for the Los Santos & Blaine County travelogue to be updated soon with more to explore including our local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more…

The GTAV official site has also been updated to include a selection of brand new screens and new official artwork releases featuring Michael & Franklin's heist Preparation and Trevor's acquaintance Nervous Ron in the Art & Downloads section.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ntos-blai.html

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did Nvidia leaked or not a PC release of GTA V during their earning conference call earlier this week.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1621...all-transcript

here is an extract

The PC market is evolving. As entry level laptops face pressure from tablets. Yet sales of specialty PCs like gaming systems and work stations continue to grow. The disparity reflects how consumers use these different classes of PCs. Many consumers look for PC as a general purpose device they can use for browsing, email, social media video. But much of this can be better served by a tablet. In contrast, gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin's Creed IV.
    Either it's an error, they just list a few popular game for sake of example not researching if those are actually schedule for release on PC, or they are really discussing with rockstar for their "they way it's meant to be played" logo in the game, thus revealing that indeed rockstar is working on a GTA V release this coming fall.

What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    What I think? It's going to get released to PC eventually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    What I think? It's going to get released to PC eventually.
    Even if I have it on the Xbox I'll still buy it for the PC when it comes out, the mods and omg how beautiful the game would look with ENB. Ahh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grand Theft Auto V Travelogue shows new details, screens and a new character

This morning Nvidia hinted at a planed PC release for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, suggesting those gaming behind a keyboard and mouse may be able to wreak havoc across Los Santos sometime in the Fall, shortly after the console debut. Now Rockstar has revealed more details about what that will actually entail.
    Read More
    http://www.techspot.com/news/53614-g...character.html

Nvidia hints at Grand Theft Auto V PC release

Grand Theft Auto V is looking like it'll be one of the biggest game launches of this year when it arrives September 17 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately though, Rockstar Games have kept their lips sealed about a possible PC port of the game, despite every other major title in the series eventually hitting the platform, leaving eager PC gamers guessing at its status.
    Read More
    http://www.techspot.com/news/53605-n...c-release.html

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    after what happened with red dead redemption, it's only normal i think that PC gamers were somehow uncertain whether GTA V would come to PC or not. So far no official announcement have been made by rockstar, but this is somewhat not unusual, last GTA on PC were always announved AFTER console release.

Still, why did rockstar never port red dead redemption on PC? either the game didn't do so well or there was some sort of exclusivity contract with console manufacturer, both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupremus View Post
    http://www.techspot.com/news/53605-n...c-release.html
    Nvidia hints at Grand Theft Auto V PC release
    Grand Theft Auto V is looking like it'll be one of the biggest game launches of this year when it arrives September 17 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately though, Rockstar Games have kept their lips sealed about a possible PC port of the game, despite every other major title in the series eventually hitting the platform, leaving eager PC gamers guessing at its status.
    But now we also got this statement from Nvidia.

“Please note, during our Thursday’s earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto V on that list. This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA. NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error.”

http://www.twinfinite.net/blog/2013/...eleased-on-pc/

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    But now we also got this statement from Nvidia.
    There is no way they don't know target releases but if GTA5 was in September I would think they would have it up for preorder in steam by now.

Deleted
    I just pray to god it comes to computer!!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    I just pray to god it comes to computer!!
    if it doesn't come, they i'll play somethink else, i am not buy a 400 dollars ps4 just for 1 games. plenty of open world games out there, starting with watch dogs and saint row 4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    There is no way they don't know target releases but if GTA5 was in September I would think they would have it up for preorder in steam by now.
    i agree, that sound like damage control. i am sure nvidia are working with most aaa dev to improve their software and hardware. they however must have confidential agreement. for me, it is more likely that that that conference call was a slip up than a mere ignorance of the game market