Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dirt when I was really little >_>

Me and my band we're dicking around one day and we decided to sit on the couch and munch on an entire bag of dog food. -_-

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was feeling a bit sick and had a rumbling stomach when I was 18, so my boss told me to drink some warm coke that he had microwaved to just about luke warm.
    It worked... I threw up and felt better.
    My blog & rants: www.wocky.me

So im a culinarian and have tried many things. Grubb Worms, Flagra *raw goose liver*, different animal parts.

Im also a gay male and well yeah use your imagination.

Iv had to swallow my own throw up before.

But i think the one thing they made me gag the most was trying to eat crawfish the way i saw it in the movies... hell no! never again!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some really nasty ass salad pizza once, it was absolutely one of the worst things I've ever tasted, and completely ruined my appetite for the day, I swear the lettuce on it was rotten.

And also, took a pretty large bite out of an apple that was almost completely rotten on the inside. I had my head hung over the trash can for several minutes following.

Deleted
    I would say my own teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    So im a culinarian and have tried many things. Grubb Worms, Flagra *raw goose liver*, different animal parts.
    I'm sure you mean 'foie gras' -.-
    IMO, it's amazing.. but to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    scorpion inside a lollipop. The lollipop was a delicious strawberry, but the scorpion inside tasted like rancid vomit.
    What.

What was a scorpion doing there?

My moms cooking.

I remember waking up at 4am or so thirsty as fuck and walking to the fridge. Grabbed a bottle and skulled it thinking it was orange juice full of pulp. Few seconds later I realised it was 2 week out of date milk, the pulp was chunks of milk. I threw up for atleast an hour after that.

Deleted
    Me and my friend made a drink, can't really remember what was in it (I was drunk), but I can clearly remember that we both spent 10 minutes vomiting after we drank it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A big gulp on a half empty can of lager with beer and cigarettes inside, which was right next to the one i was drinking, most discussing taste i have ever tried, i vomited straight away, everyone thought i was smashed drunk, it took a while until i explained what happened. It still makes me sick today, to think about it.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

10+ Year Old Account
    Cottagecheese chocolate milk from school.

Had a dream I was eating sand stone, it was really crunchy and the next day I felt really really sick, so I figured I probably ate a cockroach or a spider.

McDonalds

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    religion. 10

Please post more constructively. Religion bashing is not welcome here.
    overall I think I've swallowed more bullcrap from people(verbally)than I did with actual disgusting things.
    Edit:In my quote I meant to bold the word "bashing"..
    Last edited by WingsofLiberty; 2012-02-25 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    this story is going to get very graphic and people who vomit easily are not encouraged to read further.

a few things of note about this story, first is that it did not happen to me but to my RA my junior year, and second is that it has nothing to do with my name.

my RA and i were at a party and we things started going down with some girls, i was driving so my RA and his hook-up were in the back seat making out while we went to the corner store for jolly ranchers(fruit flavored hard candy). we get them and they decide to swap them around while making out, good times right. then we make it back to his room, much larger and since the girls were a pair we figured it best to not split up. he starts going down on his girl and then when he come back up he realizes he lost his candy "inside". so like any drunk college kid he goes back down to get it. only what he came out with was not what he put in, and when he bit down on it it exploded in his mouth. turns out it was a detached herpes sore. drove to the hospital with much haste and he spent 2 days there, mostly because he couldn't stop throwing up but turns out having that crap go down the back of your mouth isnt the best.

saw the girls around campus a few times but always looked the other way, pretty sure they did too.
    Faith in humanity; Destroyed.

I was eating chocolate one day while watching some funny show, laughed whilst I had a big mouth full of melted chocolate, it all came out my nose and that shit burns like a bitch, literally wanted to cry from it

obviously I didnt eat it, so it doesnt count

I take 4 pills every day. I have a problem with swallowing pills, but I do it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamotrigine taste really awful if you happen to fail swallowing it quickly. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to either go with that time when my friends told me to take a giant gulp of Applecider vinegar or strawberry waffers...they make me throw up EVERY SINGLE TIME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Because he wanted to try it and I've never refused to try anything at least once.

It's not a particularly interesting story. I was 20, he was 35, we were dating until I found an official piece of mail addressed to him from the NAMBLA newsletter hidden in the pocket behind his driver's side seat.

It was probably some of the better sex I've had, but still... I was totally creeped out.
    Hes old enough to be your dad (theoretically). Good work!

So you drank an old dudes piss, you're disgusting haha!!

Erm...

Milk+slush puppy+spit+ vinegar +salt+ice+cider+beer+washing up liquid

I was sick about 5 seconds after proper projectile. But i won £20 so was worth it.

I have licked CAT shit once, for £10 back when i was like 16 worth it imo but ofc did not swallow only licked.

Anyone want a kiss?

I once wondered what my earwax tasted like...
    *poker face*
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!