Precision 1016
    Toughness 1785
    Vitality 1635

Attack 3476
    Crit %9
    Armor 2996
    Health 25562

Any suggestions?
    If your running a power build of any kind I would recommend always taking Lich as your elite (MM builds aside).

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    for how much does one Bleed tick for, if you are a condition build, good gear lv 80 necro ?
    My gear may not be full exotic (lacking a couple of accessories, ring and neck) but its almost there.
    At 1392 +condi my bleeds tick for 112dmg and at 1567 +condi they tick for 121dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mber-14th-2012

latest patch.

shit for necros, thx.

Lol nothing for Necros? Really?

Well, at least heartseeker was nerfed. GG scrub HS spamming thieves, enjoy your game now.

/hate
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    it`s like they want you to re-roll.

necro bug list:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-compilation-1

can someone hook me up with a PvE minionmancer build that will do very good damage close to a Ranger/Warrior. Also what weapon should I be using?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    can someone hook me up with a PvE minionmancer build that will do very good damage close to a Ranger/Warrior. Also what weapon should I be using?
    To be honest, I don't think you'll find a minionmancer build that will do that much damage. Minions die so fast, so their damage is abysmal compared to other builds.

Deleted
    I am still getting a fudging bug with death shroud, I even swapped from the grand master trait for 50% cd reduction to the stability on entering death shroud, and I am still getting locked for 1-2 seconds when I enter, which is a bitch considering the entire build I'm running with relies heavily on death shroud.

So help me God I am going to download a video recording program tomorrow and capture it, it will be glorious

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...mber-14th-2012

latest patch.

shit for necros, thx.
    i think theres just so much it needs one big patch

I'm sorry for destroying the necro.
    I say that because whatever specc/class/profession I start will end up the slightly up or gimmick one. In WoW I played a Ret :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Nothing can bring the dps of a necro close to a warr for now. NOTHING. It`s about 7-9 times smaller. No build / gear can fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzzle View Post
    I'm sorry for destroying the necro.
    I say that because whatever specc/class/profession I start will end up the slightly up or gimmick one. In WoW I played a Ret :P
    English is not my native tongue... I cannot understand what you mean.

Deleted
    it`s like they want you to re-roll.

necro bug list:
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...-compilation-1
    From the thread you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Arenanet View Post
    This is a phenomenal thread. There are so many moving pieces in this game that this is a great way for you help us track issues. I will sticky this thread and get working on fixes for these right away. It might be a week or so before you see these changes in game. I would encourage other profession forums to do the same thing so that we can iron out all of the kinks in skills & traits so that we can more easily figure out which aspects require balance updates and which are just a matter of bugs.
    Thanks,
    Jon"
    Sweet dreams are made of these..nice to see Arenanet reply to threads and do something about the bugs that players post

Where can I find some guides on necro leveling builds? I really like my staff, scepter/dagger, dagger/focus, and dagger/dagger

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Where can I find some guides on necro leveling builds? I really like my staff, scepter/dagger, dagger/focus, and dagger/dagger
    You could try Guild Wars 2 Guru. I found a few builds there.

I've been wondering, which superior rune would be best for a solo/dungeon necromancer? I'm thinking Undead for Toughness and the six-rune bonus (5% toughness as condition damage).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking they need to re-do the Trident skills. Three of them are melee, even though the auto attack is 1200 range. Makes it impossible for Necros to get gold medals on underwater champion fights that are unfriendly to melee.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Thinking they need to re-do the Trident skills. Three of them are melee, even though the auto attack is 1200 range. Makes it impossible for Necros to get gold medals on underwater champion fights that are unfriendly to melee.
    Yeah I stopped using it, and went spear. Might as well do decent damage if I'm going to constantly be in melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    for roaming the map in search or ores/wood / etc:

what offensive Utility skills are you guys using (as cond build)? I can`t really decide between Blood is Power and Well of suffering.. Well is nice, but in my current build I cannot put it at a distance, and Blood is Power seams to be just 2 stacks of bleed which I think are a bit more powerful that the normal bleeds..
    For the third and forth skill I use move speed and Epidemic.
    thx

also I have been using
    http://www.guildhead.com/item/61745/...igil-of-purity
    on the offhand weapon, and it`s really handy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't use a condition build for roaming around personally, but maybe that's just because of the way I like to play: fast and hard!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    why not, what build are you using? Power?
    My bleeds tick for 125 now and I can gather 3-4 mobs and aoe them in 10s. Sometimes it gets... interesting

Deleted
    So what's with all the Necro hate? can someone explain briefly? I just rolled the class earlier taking a break from my others and I kinda like it. Not sure which weapons will help me the most when levelling but atm I'm just Axe/Focus. It's a breath of fresh air over my Guardian/Warrior/everything else