Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chouzan View Post
    No.

If we're talking strictly Rogue v. Warrior issues, the Rogues do everything the Warrior does functionally, but better. From damage to healing to peeling to even passive defense (flat plate + minimal parry < leather + dodge against ALL damage sources), Rogues do it better.
    Rogue: Leather armor

Warrior: Plate Armor

Rogue: Dodge

Warrior: Overpower

Rogue: Sap

Warrior: Berserker's Rage

Rogue: Sprint

Warrior: Charge..

i could go on all day long but everything a Rogue has, warrior has a simple counter for it, yet Rogue gets none of the damage that Warriors have, and warrior self healing blows Rogues recuperate out of the water (which only heals for like 4K after mortal strike is up)..

Recuperate is supposed to help lessen damage not to fully negate it. Recuperate is way too strong as it is and probably needs to be adjusted so you cant have a nice hot with 100% uptime. Give it a 3 minute cooldown or something like most other classes small self heals to be balanced. You had no healer and in 5 minutes you didnt die? To me that means rogues are broken and need a BIG nerf.

Warriors are in dire need of a BUFF if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Recuperate is supposed to help lessen damage not to fully negate it. Recuperate is way too strong as it is and probably needs to be adjusted so you cant have a nice hot with 100% uptime. Give it a 3 minute cooldown or something like most other classes small self heals to be balanced. You had no healer and in 5 minutes you didnt die? To me that means rogues are broken and need a BIG nerf.
    um it was blade's edge arena, which means I could run around the pillars a LOT and use shadow step to teleport up onto the second story, and stuff. if it had been any other map I probably would have gotten killed instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    um it was blade's edge arena, which means I could run around the pillars a LOT and use shadow step to teleport up onto the second story, and stuff. if it had been any other map I probably would have gotten killed instantly.
    Your dk forget what his death grip and chains of ice button are? Rogue v warrior 1v1 favors rogue the vast majority of the time its not even close, rogue with a dk ccing the warrior and killing the shaman should be even more slighted. TBH you should have sat on the warrior and not the shaman thats the ONLY reason it was somewhat of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Your dk forget what his death grip and chains of ice button are? Rogue v warrior 1v1 favors rogue the vast majority of the time its not even close, rogue with a dk ccing the warrior and killing the shaman should be even more slighted. TBH you should have sat on the warrior and not the shaman thats the ONLY reason it was somewhat of a fight.
    i wasnt calling targets :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    it is when a rogue can use stealth because of it...

how is it not? you cant snare or CC blade storm, its worse than paladin's bubble.
    You cant be serious? immunity and full health is much better than bladestorm

Oh my god just delete the thread before you embarrass yourself more =/

Deleted
    Really need to L2P... If the 2 of you can't kill him in an opener, try and reset...

You can disarm bladestorm btw. Make sure your stun is off DR before using it, shiv in a regular basis, keep your distance, gouge every 10 seconds. There is no way a warrior should be giving you trouble... And if you can't land a kill as rogue/DK vs warrior/restoshaman, you either need to play it better... or just realise that a healer/DPS played well, won't die easily... they'll just counter your cooldowns with theirs... 1v1 with a warrior to see how much advantage you have by the way...

Deleted
    Seriously, if you stopped a moment, and saw that he is saying that a sub rogue should outheal the damage of a warr, you would see the obvious trolling.

I'm just responding to rise the ratio of "obvious trolling" vs "I took it seriously". There is too many answers taking it as a proper thread.

Deleted
    So yeah. This thread. No.

Closed.

Please don't respond to "troll threads", especially not if all you have to say is to call out trolls. It will result in infractions.
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2012-02-26 at 12:38 PM.