• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GW1 MMOC Guild Update:
    We now have a whooping 5 members! :P

All members currently have the ability to invite others. If you would like an invite to the MMOC GW1 Guild PM me your characters name or contact one of the following people in game:

Fairest Snow White
    T H E N E C R O
    Ruia Kumar
    and I forget the rest of the names. :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Missed ur in game message sowee.
    Yes, they do. But it costs 100g to invite someone.
    No problem! Thanks though. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Kindof also worried about guild chat ending up super spammy... should probably encourage people who mostly want to chat with like one or two others to form groups, since there's only benefits to forming groups even if you're far away from one another
    Or to instead use, say, Mumble chat channels. Since, you know, each channel in Mumble also counts as it's own chat room.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
    Do we know the guild capacity yet? What if we go over the cap... especially with alts....
    Your *account* gets put into a guild, not your characters.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Since I'm running a PvE build, I won't need the mobility you're suggesting. Everyone here would like to think that every PvE battle in GW2 is going to be like a huge f'n battlefield of cluster-fucktivity, but it's really not going to be.
    that is prolly true xD
    i just always loved huge mobility, not so much because it's 'needed', but simply because i really like how it feels to play, in pretty much any game

even so though, i think people in general often underestimate the benefit of beeing able to move faster while leveling, be that through run speed or gap closers, or whatever. the less time you spend between enemies, the more time you have to damage them instead of running around. i'd go with at least sword in offset instead of mace, so you have another gap closer for when your gs charge is on cd (20sec seems pretty long to me).
    With my build, people are going to expect me to be able to hammer out a lot of mean-ass damage as well as cover my own ass on top of taking care of them in dire situations. It's the perfect description of what a Warrior should be in any RPG.
    yups

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Also, don't forget that dodge is pretty neat in pve too!
    So, that makes gap closers in pve even less valuable, if you want more powerful hits.
    good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Fairest Snow White
    T H E N E C R O
    Ruia Kumar
    Syrina Moonwarden
    and I forget the rest of the names. :P
    there you go! :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Or to instead use, say, Mumble chat channels. Since, you know, each channel in Mumble also counts as it's own chat room.
    chatting in a voice thingy is not the same though, many dislike joining there, and while i like it most of the time, i can only really talk in one voice channel, but be active in several chat channels at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    chatting in a voice thingy is not the same though, many dislike joining there, and while i like it most of the time, i can only really talk in one voice channel, but be active in several chat channels at the same time
    It's been said that GW2 will not have private chat channels.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It's been said that GW2 will not have private chat channels.
    yet i may be in a dungeon group that i am talking in, whispering with someone, talking in guild chat for funsies, and at the same time be on another voice tool with some friends, regardless of the guild or even game they are in ;]

Drakhar will join, Charr Necromancer (+ many alts)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yet i may be in a dungeon group that i am talking in, whispering with someone, talking in guild chat for funsies, and at the same time be on another voice tool with some friends, regardless of the guild or even game they are in ;]
    *shrugs* Fair enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
    1000 seems a bit high. Heck 250 people online at once seems like guild chat will be horrible....
    Doubt everyone will be online at the same time looking at the time differences US / EU. Will be a pretty huge guild anyways, if everyone who signed up still is joining when the game comes

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GW1 MMOC Guild Update:
    We now have a whooping 7 members! :P
    A big thank you to Edwin Spirits for purchasing our guild cloak and guild hall!

If you would like an invite to the MMOC GW1 Guild PM me your characters name or contact one of the following people in game:

Fairest Snow White
    T H E N E C R O
    Ruia Kumar
    Edwin Spirits
    Petyr Wolfclaw
    Onshava Aunshi
    Syrina Moonwarden

All members currently have the ability to invite others.
    Updated GW1 Stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updated GW1 Stuff.
    That's great! Nice with a cloak and a hall.

Deleted
    WoW I'm late to this party by quite a while it seems. Never noticed we had this thread. Sign me up (going to be Charr Warrior not saying name yet as I don't want people stealing -looks around-).

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated GW1 Stuff.
    Once Gamestop decides to ship my GW1 set I'll be there! But it's already been a week and they still don't have it in stock -.-
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

I'm definitely interested. Sign me up.

Sign me up =)

zombiemike168-Human-NA-NA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemike168 View Post
    Sign me up =)

zombiemike168-Human-NA-NA
    if that is your character name, you need a huge slap in the face! dont use numbers in your name, it looks dumb

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    if that is your character name, you need a huge slap in the face! dont use numbers in your name, it looks dumb
    user name not character name Still haven't worked out a character name. One of those things i don't decide on until character creation usually lol

I don't know what profession I want anymore ._.

Ranger? Warrior? Engineer? Guardian?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You can't use numbers anyways in your name :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    I don't know what profession I want anymore ._.

Ranger? Warrior? Engineer? Guardian?
    All four! That's what pros do.

Good plan! I'd like to join if possible !

Forum name: aevitas
    Race / class: charr warrior + sylvari necromancer
    Names: still not decided >_<