19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I honestly don't think that Tarnished Coast should be on the list. While I personally will be rolling there, people who want to be there will find their way there, and I'd rather personally stay away from the "omg drama forcing people roll RP servers".

Crystal Desert, Darkhaven, and probably one-two more without doing one of the omgultrapopulation servers. If 1/3 of the guild wants to go on those, sure, but locking everyone else out because they can't get on (gg full server) is no better than "omg forcing guild rp servers thought this was democracy" bullshit drama we had the past week.
    Agreed, I wasn't forcing the guild to be on a specific server though. People just took my joke and preference a little too far than they should of. Hell, I even had legitimat reasons as of why I wanted the guild to be on that server with valid reasons and arguments. Honestly though, no matter what server I (again personally wanted it on) people would of made drama about it regardless with the same excuses. But, that's the last say we are putting on the matter. The subject needs to be dropped.

I will do my best to not pick a server that will be full, I know how annoyed people were to not be able toget on SoS, so I would like a low pop world (to start with) so everyone can join. What servers other than SoS were full though by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Stop being polite, it's out of character. You're the devil. :P
    Wish people would take my last few serious posts as seriously as I did ;D But your Delias, so you're exempt from the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Also I know Yak's Bend is the guild wars 2 guru and yogscast server. GW2 Guild Database lists Sea of Sorrows as unofficial Oceanic as well. http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/us Doesn't list any sort of server designation beyond oceanic and RP but the amount of guilds registered per server gives an indication of the busiest ones I think.
    I just saw that site! Going to post the guild on it later! Nice find.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-19 at 07:14 AM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    RP server doesn't bother me. Means we get to do WvW while rping. Which should be hilarious and awesome. Just choose one, Al. Let those who want to follow us on the server join and those who don't visit when they want.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

I am? Well frak me.
    Meant allanon, youre also the devil though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Wish people would take my last few serious posts as seriously as I did ;D But your Delias, so you're exempt from the norm.
    i take nothing you say seriously ever, friend.

Meant allanon, youre also the devil though.
    Devils don't sleep.

Good night, forum loves.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Meant allanon, youre also the devil though. I take nothing you say seriously ever, friend.
    My actual opinion and thoughts are hidden from view. If I have to placate people's egos in order to stop drama I will, you can thank squirrel~

Guess admitting that is counter productive ;D

Devils don't sleep.
    I don't, in order to rest and keep up my level of 'ass-ness' I go into a trance like sleep that brings me into a omniscient state of mind that allows me to spot trolls from miles away.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-19 at 08:02 AM.

Crystal Desert and Darkhaven will be pretty populated. I imagine Sorrow's Furnace will also be a heavy pop server (although this would be my choice out of those 4 Allanon put up).

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Crystal Desert and Darkhaven will be pretty populated. I imagine Sorrow's Furnace will also be a heavy pop server (although this would be my choice out of those 4 Allanon put up).
    My main concern is making sure I don't put the guild on a 'Almost full' server and not putting it on a 'dead end' server, so somewhere near the middle, but perhaps a little closer to the lesser. Heavily populated is not the same as nearly full, but still.

I'm pretty sure squirrel isn't joining either way, so meh.calling him out is childish, broski.

I'm pretty sure squirrel isn't joining either way, so meh.calling him out is childish, broski.
    Wasn't calling him out, as he did nothing wrong, he was just telling me to treat you lot better than I was.

10+ Year Old Account
    im very sad

my darksiders 2 isnt playing sound on the earth intro cinematic =(
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Wasn't calling him out, as he did nothing wrong, he was just telling me to treat you lot better than I was.
    Guess I read it wrong. Uugh.. Why do I have 5k posts here. O.o

Deleted
    Because you're a post whor... /looks at own posts... nevermind.

Deleted
    Bah LOSER.

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Because you're a post whor... /looks at own posts... nevermind.
    You're not a loser, I like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    You're not a loser, I like you.
    Why thank you my dear lady.

Who said I wasn't?
    And lol......I was sure he was being sincere anyway he was talking about the ppl who come in and ask silly questions and being polite to them...he wasn't talking about placating my ego...but their

Anyway...
    I'm sorry If I came across as confrontational in general. I was disappointed as i'd hoped to do as much as possible with everyone.....doesn't stop us from all still hanging out

I still love this place...u guys are cool and ofc I'll be here. Try and keep me away bookahs
    But I want this out there: I honestly never tried to usurp this guild. If it looked like that...I can only say I'm sorry for it. I was not conniving in any way to take over...just logged on and found I was being nominated lol.
    Coming out and saying I was disappointed can seem like I'm trying to undermine Allanon's leadership...which yh, I'm honestly just not that petty Just hope we cdan put all that drama behind us

I want to say this because it's no secret me and snow are making a guild. I don't want there being any difficulties or frictions between us at all...I still want to be a part of this place And there's just no reason for there to be any friction at all.......we can all be part of different guilds and I think most ppl will be part of both.

So yh....I love you all and I still can't wait to chat to you all in game
    Let's drop this whole thing and get back on to looking forward to this awesome game

What server will this guild be on Squirrels?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I want to say this because it's no secret me and snow are making a guild. I don't want there being any difficulties or frictions between us at all...I still want to be a part of this place And there's just no reason for there to be any friction at all.......we can all be part of different guilds and I think most ppl will be part of both.

I didn't mean anything bad by what I said.

Also, good luck with the guild! I don't think anyone cares about who makes a guild or not, though if she is making a guild just based on the fact of what I did that once, then it's another issue entirely. But I'm not going to make assumptions on something I know nothing about, so I wish you luck.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-19 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    Lets all hug. Bound by blood - union through arms (hugging).

I didn't mean anything bad by what I said.

Also, good luck with the guild! I don't think anyone cares about who makes a guild or not, though if she is making a guild just based on the fact of what I did that once, then it's another issue entirely. But I'm not going to make assumptions on something I know nothing about, so I wish you luck.
    I know you didn't See my first sentence!
    And no...it's really not about that at all Allanon. Honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    What server will this guild be on Squirrels?
    It's not decided yet
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-19 at 11:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Lets all hug. Bound by blood - union through arms (hugging).
    I don't want you anywhere near my nose, thank you very much.