RIFT on sale $5/£5/€5 (closes in 2hrs)

EDIT: Well the sale has ended, but you can nab a copy in the UK for £8 here and it is the Collectors Edition (actual box, may take a few days to arrive) so you'll get a free mount, huge bag, map etc.

Or for the Americans (or anyone really, since the game is not region restricted) you can get it for $5 on Amazon, or $7.50 for the Ashes edition (spider mount)
    Last edited by Tarien; 2012-03-02 at 07:32 PM.

Interesting. Just when they have the bonus weekend month. Trion are pretty aggressive on sales. I like.

Hah, that's cool. Bought the game, even if I won't like it (or maybe I will)... I've wasted 5 dollars on more stupid things.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Hah, that's cool. Bought the game, even if I won't like it (or maybe I will)... I've wasted 5 dollars on more stupid things.
    Haha for sure no excuse not to give it a shot for that price. Even if you don't like it 30 days of gaming for that price is decent deal.

DLing it right now... how big is it all?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

About 10,1giga from the launcher.

Well the sale has ended, but you can nab a copy in the UK for £8 here and it is the Collectors Edition (actual box, may take a few days to arrive) so you'll get a free mount, huge bag, map etc.

Or for the Americans (or anyone really, since the game is not region restricted) you can get it for $5 on Amazon, or $7.50 for the Ashes edition (spider mount)

Someone on the Amazon link says that it doesn't come with 30 free days. Do I have to buy a subscription separately just to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Someone on the Amazon link says that it doesn't come with 30 free days. Do I have to buy a subscription separately just to play?
    It does come with 30 days free, you just have to enter a payment method, but you don't get charged unless you keep the subscription after the 30 free days. I bough my copy from amazon, so I can confirm it.