Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-03-01 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Image too large, created an url instead.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Took about 4 weeks for me to get contact about a mislooted piece of gear, already replaced that gear piece twice so by the time they got ahold of me it was too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsi View Post
    I had an interaction with GM once... So I left warzone and while on loading screen was thinking which my ticket he will resolve, but he asked me to give feedback about warzones /facepalm. I just told him "if I'm not getting banned, let me be, BYE"...

Compared to WoW, SWTOR support is utter garbage from my experience. And no, asking to give feedback is garbage - it interrupts my gameplay , if I would wish to give feedback, I would post it in forums, SERIOUSLY.
    BOY, aren't you mad?

People complain about the TOR team not giving attention to players feedback, but if that's how players feel on that subject then I don't know why people even start complaining to be honest.

@OP : That's nice how you both were happy and happy to make each other happy.

I have only had to open a ticket twice in 3 months across 6 characters (5 50s) and both times I received help in less than half an hour. May be they assign GMs to specific server groups and mine wasn't too busy at those times, but regardless, they've been very helpful. Once they got me past a bugged class quest and second time, they transferred loot to a friend that wasn't in range when the boss died. Their in-game service has been really good so far. It's the out of game support and Origin's customer service that are horrendous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahorius View Post
    BOY, aren't you mad?

People complain about the TOR team not giving attention to players feedback, but if that's how players feel on that subject then I don't know why people even start complaining to be honest.
    To be honest I am a person you moron, and me != people who complain. gtfo

Don't insult other forum members. -Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-03-01 at 08:15 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had an interaction with GM once... So I left warzone and while on loading screen was thinking which my ticket he will resolve, but he asked me to give feedback about warzones /facepalm. I just told him "if I'm not getting banned, let me be, BYE"...

Compared to WoW, SWTOR support is utter garbage from my experience. And no, asking to give feedback is garbage - it interrupts my gameplay , if I would wish to give feedback, I would post it in forums, SERIOUSLY.
    I'm sorry but if your ticket was the same as your comment here I can see why you haven't gotten an answer yet.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I am a person you moron, and me != people who complain. gtfo
    umadbro?

Since you apparently have the brightness of a monkey on it's childhood I'll explain it to you :

You are not the only one to complain, and you are not the only one I've read saying stuff like that. Now, being that you were not the only one, do I need to break it down why "people" was used on my post?

You seem to be holding a lot of dark feelings on your little monkey heart...You shuld check that out bro, cuz u mad.

My in game experience with talking to them has been soso. The two i talked to clearly were not too familiar with the game but it wasn't a horrible experience. Getting my columi relic that I could not loot has been an utter nightmare though. First my ticket was answered 3 weeks later saying i should log out then back in to re loot lol. So i put in another explaining that the answer i recieved was not adequate enough for me as a paying customer and would like it further resolved. They they had me put in a new ticket with all this crazy info that i did and 4 days laters im still waiting.