Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    I don't know.
    I've got an idea of a..storyline. Sort of.

Ponies, of course. But it's gonna be a big story. Not something small or simple. Hrm.

Cynosure.

I like the sound of that.
    I'm using that.
    So we ain't getting "Ask Titty Sprinkles"?
    :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers everyone. How are all of you folks doing today?

Also why is it that all of those priest glyphs consist of only one old shadow talent? Although Inner Sanctum glyph makes me happy, as long as it is a minor glyph.
    HEya Don, doing alright. How are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    Hey all I've awoken and just stabbed myself with a pencil within 5 minutes of starting to study. Today's final is gona be great I can tell

Also riptide will still be limited by the GCD and while it is a god heal, it's no more powerful than a druids rejuv if a bit shorter duration, and it might take the place of the longer duration on riptide so they wear off faster than we're used too. shammys couldn't solely spam riptide on everyone and expect them to stay up though.
    Heya Mugen. Good luck on your exam

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard never learns ... i have to wait 15 minutes for a respawn ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    why is Vegeta talking to a cabbage?
    Because Vegeta is short for vegetables.
    Now it's making sense.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    As much fun as this is gonna be, there's no way this is going live unless blizzard are complete idiots.

"Glyph of Riptide - Your Riptide no longer has a cooldown, but also no longer instantly heals the targeted ally."
    HoTs FOR ALL \o/

Also, insert standard disclaimer about how it's just beta and it's extremely likely that not a damn one will go live as-is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Why is your Avatar so distracting?
    Because Pinkie Pie \o/

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    raaaaaar
    * continues biting and scratching, not caring about any injuries
    I didn't want to have to do this to you Isi....
    Plays Mass Effect club music:
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Deleted

Deleted

Can we get some MLP Bioshock fanfics? :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want do want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post

Heya Mugen. Good luck on your exam
    Because Pinkie Pie \o/
    Thanks XD Heres where I insert some witty comment about Twilight sparkle > Pinkie Pie but I'm too busy fretting the maths to come up with anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    "terrible ending" definately not subjective there...
    It's just: They can dislike the ending how much they want, but please don't rub it in my fucking face!!! On every single video there are people complaining how much the end sucked and so on... fine! what now? Force Bioware to provide a "better" ending? Hell I can promise that even then someone will bitch about it...

Mass Effect is over, the end was controversal but yet very touching and intense. And that's why it's not bad. I had a great time playing this game and I had tears in my eyes several times playing it. Bioware delivered a great game and even if the ending isn't to everyones liking they still should be fucking cordial enough to admit that mass effect entertained them and acknowledge that.
    I don't remember saying I didn't enjoy the game.

I said the ending was PACKED with plotholes, made no sense in context with the rest of the game, gave no indication of what happened to anything after the end and failed to meet the promises given my the developers before launch (not talking about features that couldn't make it discussed a year+ before launch but basic ending context)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    Hey all I've awoken and just stabbed myself with a pencil within 5 minutes of starting to study. Today's final is gona be great I can tell

Also riptide will still be limited by the GCD and while it is a god heal, it's no more powerful than a druids rejuv if a bit shorter duration, and it might take the place of the longer duration on riptide so they wear off faster than we're used too. shammys couldn't solely spam riptide on everyone and expect them to stay up though.
    Right, it would be giving shamans rejuv. Rejuv is also limited by GCD, but this means you could have riptides rolling on your entire ten man the entire time. That makes bigger chain heals, infinite tidal waves procs, etc. It's not only OP becuase "Roll riptides" it's OP because the synergy that riptide has with the rest of the shaman's spells. Also, this means that you will literally be doing nothing else except rolling riptides on your group if they're not up. AoE Stack? Drop healing rain and roll riptides. Spread out? Roll riptides and toss some GHWs. I suppose on strict tank and spank fights you wouldn't be doing it, but still, this makes shamans druids.

Doing alright, finally finished my project last night and I am mostly over my brother moving next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    That happens at some point or another, while 15 is a little much I will agree.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    neither does the drafo, shouldn't he be streaming the awesome?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Right, it would be giving shamans rejuv. Rejuv is also limited by GCD, but this means you could have riptides rolling on your entire ten man the entire time. That makes bigger chain heals, infinite tidal waves procs, etc. It's not only OP becuase "Roll riptides" it's OP because the synergy that riptide has with the rest of the shaman's spells. Also, this means that you will literally be doing nothing else except rolling riptides on your group if they're not up. AoE Stack? Drop healing rain and roll riptides. Spread out? Roll riptides and toss some GHWs. I suppose on strict tank and spank fights you wouldn't be doing it, but still, this makes shamans druids.
    Why are you bothering with it? I thought you were done with WoW. It seems like you're just wasting your time. Especially since MoP is going to be going closer to the wotlk model.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

I honestly think the original ending was cut from the story and replaced with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    HoTs FOR ALL \o/

Also, insert standard disclaimer about how it's just beta and it's extremely likely that not a damn one will go live as-is.
    I know, but this one is just a bad idea. Anyone can see that. It's like a glyph for demo locks that says "Hand of Guldan no longer has a cooldown" or something. I can understand brainstorming ideas and doing crazy stuff to see if it'll work in beta, but this idea is OBVIOUSLY going to get scrapped, and it's a waste of development time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn2.gamefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ME3yodawg.jpg[IMG]

I honestly think the original ending was cut from the story and replaced with this one.
    With what they did with the "dlc", that actually seems plausible. (we're talking about me3, right?)
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Streaming FFX right now on this lame and awesome channel at the same time!

http://www.livestream.com/blackbolt92