Post Need help from an experienced spriest on stat weight suggestions..

So basically I am just looking for some advice on how I should reforge my toon(I really don't have the patience to work on a dummy/simcraft lawlz). Currently I'm going with breaking the 2435 mark for the second extra tick of vampiric touch. However, I was wondering if I should just lose some haste and go with more mastery. I do not raid with a warlock by the way.

My characters name is Aendarin, pretty sure it's the only 85 priest(couldn't post a link because this is my first post)

If you have any other suggestions, just let me know.

Deleted
    I'm assuming youre on Thrall server as that was the only priest by your name i could find.

That said, I sim'd you against a dummy on a patchwork style scenario without any raid buffs as i dont know your composition, your stat weights are below;

INT 2.7413
    CRIT 1.5699
    HASTE 1.4813
    MASTERY 1.6116

Its important to note that although mastery is strongest for you atm, a single reforge can change these weights greatly. You would ideally need to re-sim after your reforges to ensure you haven't over compensated.

Those weights answer your "can i reforge for some mastery" question anyway =)

One thing to keep in mind about stat weights... they're a bit more complicated that they were in the past, so what you see there is an approximation. I would load up a profile on Chardev, do the reforging you're thinking about, and sim it. Look at the actual DPS that comes out at the end. There are haste plateaus, and some non-linear interactions between stats. You'll occasionally find that even though simcraft gives a higher weight on a particular stat, reforging to it might actually result in a dps loss.