Deleted

Hunter lvl 87 ability ideas

For me it would be the following:

Your Hunter's Mark is now undispellable and increases the damage done to the marked target by 5% (or 10%). Additionally, your attacks against the marked target are no longer subject to line of sight restrictions.

This basically lets you shoot through any kind of obstacle the target is hiding behind, once it is marked. Ranged attacks already go through hills and so on, and in a world full of magic, even this would be possible. :-D

Yea that...that's not op or anything.

Hunters mark damage increase is now baseline for all hunter specs.

There, takes away a stupid mechanic that is outdated.

Name it focused aim or something
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.

We're already getting no minimum range, although i'd like to be op for once i'd rather not get a nerf to everything we have ever for something like that lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstruckk View Post
    Yea that...that's not op or anything.
    ''

Nope, not op at all.

Even if it was dispellable it would be op. Should be called "heat seeking arrows".

I just hope the new abilities are actually useful in PvE unlike camo. Camo isnt even that useful in PvP. An ability that regens focus very quickly like adrenaline rush would be cool. You could shoot just CS then arcane over and over for like 10 secs.

Something that would be cool would be a slow-moving heat-seeking arrow, which should be avoided by the opposing player.
    After like 5 seconds it would lose its juice and drop to the floor.

It'll probably end up being Stampede (a giant pet rush).

I actually use Camo a lot in PVE. But it really depends on what you're doing in the game.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Being able to summon a 2nd pet. I think it would be very interesting.
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since they discussed having all 5 pets attack at once for a high-end Hunter ability at Blizzcon, I am going with the Stampede idea.

Probably end up being a high-burst damage attack that leaves a bleed or something to that effect.

But then again, Bear Trap was an awesome one and that didn't make it very far until it was turned into Camo. And Camo is situational to absurdity.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

They already said that 87 ability will be Stampede. Besides, no chance of getting anything that ignores LoS now, since we're getting min range removed. I'd much rather have some sort of baseline heal or Fervor with 1 min cd for 87 or 90 ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    For me it would be the following:

Your Hunter's Mark is now undispellable and increases the damage done to the marked target by 5% (or 10%). Additionally, your attacks against the marked target are no longer subject to line of sight restrictions.

This basically lets you shoot through any kind of obstacle the target is hiding behind, once it is marked. Ranged attacks already go through hills and so on, and in a world full of magic, even this would be possible. :-D
    Grab a Tank a Healer or two and the rest of the raid full of hunters and LoS the entire fight. The damage and undispellable is reasonable but neglecting objects is way to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    They already said that 87 ability will be Stampede.
    They did nothing of the sort. GC or another developer mentioned to Frostheim that Stampede is something they were thinking about, that's it. EDIT: And the discussion was actually in making it as a BM-only ability, not the level 87 ability.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by AdriWar View Post
    I really think this should be a talent choice along with a choice to have no pet and something else pet related.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth
    I use it stealth past mobs like a rogue when soloing. Now that traps dont pull I dont really see it having any use except when out of combat.