Thread: Diablo III Beta

Diablo III Beta

Sorry, this might be the dumbest question ever but i would like to know if all the progress that we did in Diablo III Beta will be saved in our battlenet account and moving to the original game. By progress i mean achievements, items, etc. I just received a Diablo III Beta account and i'm feeling like wasting my time playing on it and farming achieves on it.

Thanks in advance.

No, it will not carry over in any way. The beta is just to test things out.*

Deleted
    It's for testing purposes to give feedback for Blizzard; not to give you any advantage/bonuses... so every thing will be wiped on release, you don't get anything at all for playing in the beta personally.

That means that i'm actually wasting my time playing on it? Well, i'll wait for 15th May to play it again.

Thank you

you are not wasting your time, i use the beta to find out which hero i like better and what will be my main come release. and testing out different things like should i use 2 1h or use a 2h which is better for moving through packs? thats what i use beta for.

but if you see it as a waste of time then maybe u shouldn't have gotten a beta key at all.

i know plenty of people are dying to get one.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that you have a beta? Just won a key, and I can't remember how Blizzard lets you know that it's activated. I don't want to get scammed :< So long time ago the first beta invites got out...
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    How do you know that you have a beta? Just won a key, and I can't remember how Blizzard lets you know that it's activated. I don't want to get scammed :< So long time ago the first beta invites got out...

if its not there then you dont have a key.

Deleted
    If you get in through blizzards own beta invites then you don't need to click anything, just log into battle.net direct and it'll show as active for you.

If you win a game key from a fan site, again, don't click on any links, just go direct to battle.net and then click "Add game" and add the beta key you've been sent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you get in through blizzards own beta invites then you don't need to click anything, just log into battle.net direct and it'll show as active for you.

If you win a game key from a fan site, again, don't click on any links, just go direct to battle.net and then click "Add game" and add the beta key you've been sent.
    Actually I've gotten the key. I won it, and should PM the admin my Bnet email and name, and then Blizzard would sort it out. But I guess it would be under "Your game accounts" and then under Diablo III
    Oderint dum metuat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I've gotten the key. I won it, and should PM the admin my Bnet email and name, and then Blizzard would sort it out. But I guess it would be under "Your game accounts" and then under Diablo III
    Do not mail your bnet email and name, add the key yourselves to battle.net via the "Add game" button that's on there somewhere.
    Then you'll know if the key is real and you're not giving someone else your information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzdoctor View Post
    Do not mail your bnet email and name, add the key yourselves to battle.net via the "Add game" button that's on there somewhere.
    Then you'll know if the key is real and you're not giving someone else your information.
    The thing is just that this is a respected site, and I don't think they would scam you. Known the site for over 1 and a half year, never heard anything about it. But let's see ^^
    Oderint dum metuat.

Deleted
    I don't think there's been a single game release in the era of forums where people haven't complained on them about how unfinished and full of bugs games are. Yet, at the same time most likely the vast majority of beta testers - be it closed or open - are in the beta for their own pleasure, instead of actually working to ensure a better release. I wonder if there's a correlation between these two things.