Acount bound mounts?

Will they ever make this happen? i got a spectral tiger, it would be pretty sweet on all my chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    they said that if the cross realm pets go well, they will look into doing the same for mounts... so the answer is {soon}

Yes it's going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like it's only a matter of time, especially with account achievements and such. It seems like Blizzard is really pushing for this idea of 'the player got the achievement/mount/pet/title; the character they got it on is irrelevent'.

Besides, it doesn't make sense to have to farm for a mount on 10 different toons - isn't once enough?

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope so. Moving away from these kinds of things being character bound would be awesome really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psure blizz has wanted to do it for a long time is just a matter of getting the time to code it. Because it would take alot of effort and dev time to make it happen. I would perf they fix up race models before they do this because they need it alot more.
    Aye mate

As a mount collector, you better beleive I hope this happens! I want to have my low level alts riding around on the Flametalon so bad...

Deleted
    Yep I've hear they want to make the pets accountbound and I thought I've heard they think of doing this with mounts aswell. They've said something at Blizzcon didn't they?

Honestly I want my zhevra on all my toons one of the top 5 best ground mounts for me. Shame they only gave you one