Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by taeonas View Post
    you didn't look very hard
    Selah (Hebrew: סֶלָה‎, also transliterated as selāh) is a word used frequently in the Hebrew Bible, often in the Psalms, and is a difficult concept to translate. (It should not be confused with the Hebrew word sela‘ (Hebrew: סֶלַע‎) which means "rock.") It is probably either a liturgico-musical mark or an instruction on the reading of the text, something like "stop and listen". "Selah" can also be used to indicate that there is to be a musical interlude at that point in the Psalm.[1] The Amplified Bible states Selah as "pause, and think of that".

The Psalms were sung accompanied by musical instruments and there are references to this in many chapters. Thirty-one of the thirty-nine psalms with the caption "To the choir-master" include the word "Selah". Selah notes a break in the song and as such is similar in purpose to Amen in that it stresses the importance of the preceding passage. Alternatively, Selah may mean "forever", as it does in some places in the liturgy (notably the second to last blessing of the Amidah). Another interpretation claims that Selah comes from the primary Hebrew root word salah (Hebrew: סָלָה‎) which means "to hang", and by implication to measure (weigh).[2] Also "Selah" is the name of a city from the time of David and Solomon.[3]
    No one knows for certain.

Clarification.

Deleted
    I just hope they will use they oroginal conceptions and ideas not used everywhere garbage and asian style armors...

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    I just hope they will use they oroginal conceptions and ideas not used everywhere garbage and asian style armors...
    I think we can expect a bit of everything though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I think we can expect a bit of everything though.
    Yes but what I meant was that I don't want to see another copies of another game characters but something new and tbh rough more like real armors. Not flashy swirly neon armors and weapons. And maybe something more realistic than heavy armor that covers only boobs and ass on female characters.

Yes but what I meant was that I don't want to see another copies of another game characters but something new and tbh rough more like real armors. Not flashy swirly neon armors and weapons. And maybe something more realistic than heavy armor that covers only boobs and ass on female characters.

This will do nicely.

Seems like Blizzard took a quick trip to the 60s when they designed some of the TBC tier sets.

I can recall Duke saying he has Balls of Steel, I thought Woman had that in some way as well.

Not but really, You'll never my female warrior walking around in anything like that.
    I think if you look back at GW1 weapons you could expect some stuff like that, but with a more detailed design.

Deleted
    I agree with Bloodhunter - They would probably at first just revamp and rescale and repolish and recolour etc on some of the GW1 armour and weapons and later on make it sort of what fits the expansion.

I don't want armour copies of WoW, Aion or Rift as well. GW II will have their own style i'm sure of it!

Deleted
    Good looking hoods and/or Hooded cloaks, something that didn't exists at all for my beloved wow hunter, no model I was perfectly happy with in rift and no cloaks there at all.

I hope there will be some good ones in GW2

They already said there will be enough of options for those who prefers as much open skin as possible, and for those who prefers more realistic fully clothed approach. So I'm fine with it. I know I'll manage to come up with something highly revealing, yet tasteful for my characters.

Deleted
    Female norn armor. Clearly the best armor.

http://greyfoxx082.deviantart.com/ar...Lady-166291148

I really hope there is a set that looks something like this. I want a pirate look for my female norn thief.

I'm just hoping that not all female armour is 'slutty' and they can actually get some serious aesthetically pleasing gear.

I would like many variations of pirate like medium armor from my ranger. Don't know why, but I want my Ranger to look like a pirate.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    I'm just hoping that not all female armour is 'slutty' and they can actually get some serious aesthetically pleasing gear.
    I believe it was an interview with Kristen Perry that I saw - and this topic was raised by a fan. There will certainly be nice sets in there that offer - let's say - complete coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    There is revealing cloth/light armor but the revealing plate armor is exposed for both mail and female.
    Last edited by PonyCannon; 2012-04-08 at 12:50 PM.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    ^Haha, yeah, they are as hard as steel it self. It's the "chest-piece" of the armour.... it seems.

Deleted
    I really liked Gwen's Deldrimor and Brotherhood armors:

And necro?