Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Are all countries eligible to cast the Scroll of Resurrection?

What's wrong with other countries? Why does it matter where I currently reside?

Its about the laws. But my country is not on that list and i cant RaF yet i managed to send a SoR today O_o

I can offer ressurection with transfer to Horde @ EU-Kazzak. Just go check WoWProgress to see why it is a good idea. PM with realm+char name or e-mail if you want.

is it possible to accept that scroll and then make a new char and let that char ding to 80? and then transfer of must it be a char that you already have on you account

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    as others have said, instead of throwing instant 80's at the people getting recruited and realm transfers, where is this kind of reward for players that have been playing loyally for years?.Why should my noob friend get a free level 80 and a character transfer he wont understand what it does, because he played for a few months and got to level 50, when i have many level 85's and really cba to level more but i want more 85's.Blizzard derping dat derp.

Simple answer: our reward is a FREE copy of Diablo 3 , a flying mount in game and free access to the next Wow expansion in beta coming in the next few weeks...

That's around 80 Euros of cash without doing anything as an active Wow player ...

Deleted
    like the other scroll this one only works for a account that has been inactive for like 6? month... some of your ideas dont work^^

Deleted
    That sounds like a great offer. Might consider using it myself on my old abandoned account just to get free cata upgrade for it and check out recent changes. I wonder, can level boost be applied to a newly created character or does it have to be one of old characters?

Its about the laws.
    Can you be more specific? Never heard of any special law forbidding or allowing to send scroll of resurrection. Btw, same crap they did with Diablo III. But they have no problem to sell in any country shiny dragon mounts for real money.
    Last edited by Army Dreamer; 2012-03-07 at 09:20 AM.

... That's all I have to.. say. ...

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Simple answer: our reward is a FREE copy of Diablo 3 , a flying mount in game and free access to the next Wow expansion in beta coming in the next few weeks...

That's around 80 Euros of cash without doing anything as an active Wow player ...
    You do realize that's not rewarding log term customers in any way, the "free" D3 isn't free in any way shape or form, especially considering that the WoW players actually payed the risk capital to make the damn game, a mount for getting some one to come back and re-sub to the game isn't free or a reward for being a long term customer either, at best it's a reward for getting new business, and finally, calling beta access that is bundled with a 145€ commitment a reward, testing a game for free, really?

Also, please don't complain in a few months about the increased amount of incompetent players. It's not because you once were a player that you still know how to play it. In fact, most "old players" are the ones who're the most brainless, in my experience ('omg i played in vanilla so i know how to do feral!!11' says the vanilla-dps feral)

If anyone needs a scroll (EU), send me a PM

Deleted
    just used. I didn't want spectral gryph (yeah i'm strange but i'm not into mount collection and i hate them ) so i just scrolled a very old horde account I had, i made a lvl1 char, took it to lvl80 and transferred to my main. I DIDN'T upgrade my scrolled account at all, so it will freeze in 7 days but I have my new char in my main account now Happy ==D*

Deleted
    i like this idea, though i do feel existing players should get a bigger benefit than just a mount....perhaps some gametime?

10+ Year Old Account
    guild chat is getting spammed with 10-80 achievements, riding achievments and first aid achievements

Awesome thingy this new SoR is! I wonder if I can create a new lvl1 char and grant him lvl 80 boost?Or does it have to be an existing toon?

Deleted
    Need <3 .

SoR up, Eu-Medivh, MP etc etc ^^ .

BUT, i'm more exited by :

Product Level

Diablo® III Standard Edition

Account Status

Active

Region
    Global

In my Battle.net account page !

Quote Originally Posted by xxPrincessxx View Post
    I truly like the idea having my friends coming back,because of this wonderful plan, but I am having issues logging into the game. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

Try getting a new keyboard....

Deleted
    Anyone wants:

Do I have to transfer to my friend's realm in order to get all the perks or I can boost any character at any realm when I accept the scroll?

The whole "level to 80 with a single click" is already a bad thing -since people who have been away for ages won't have time to re-learn their class-, but the "get a full talent spec with appropriate talents" is like putting salt on an open wound. I mean, how does Blizzard decide what talents are adequate in a given spec? Isn't it nigh impossible to go wrong with them anyway? What's more, with the free character boost, I assume that they'll be receiving some sort free level 80 gear - otherwise they'd be in a bad spot to jump into Cata stuff. I don't know, if I was the recipient of one of these scrolls, having Blizzard do everything for me would definitely make me feel like an idiot