Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I love the smell of desperation in the evening.
    There simply trying to make more money, er, there a business...it's no secrete to anyone but the most die-hard fanboys that Blizzard isnt making as much.

What I really think this is about is PROFIT MARGINS.

The company is not failing.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think they decided to give Free access to Cataclysm because the expansion is Crapaclysm!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycen View Post
    i think they decided to give Free access to Cataclysm because the expansion is Crapaclysm!
    Wow you are so funny, wonder how long it took you to come up with that one?

What's with the pessimism? Blizzard is doing a great thing in my opinion. I know a few people who quit back in Wrath because their server became empty and they thought $25 was ridiculous to transfer their character, and now they can get a server transfer, a jump to 80, and a free upgrade to Cata for only the $15 subscription fee? I know I sound like a cheesy commercial, but I really don't understand how anything negative can be taken from this deal.

This REEKS of desperation.

Sub numbers must be dropping hard this quarter, the policy of handing everything on a plate seems to be working out for them.

Man my local grocery chain must be doing terrible!! They keep having promotions and sending me discounts and free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildofBodom20 View Post
    What's with the pessimism? Blizzard is doing a great thing in my opinion. I know a few people who quit back in Wrath because their server became empty and they thought $25 was ridiculous to transfer their character, and now they can get a server transfer, a jump to 80, and a free upgrade to Cata for only the $15 subscription fee? I know I sound like a cheesy commercial, but I really don't understand how anything negative can be taken from this deal.
    Because someone else is getting something for free, it is obviously the biggest pile of bullshit ever that not everyone gets those things for free all the time.

It is pretty funny that the suckers paying for wow currently aren't benefitting from this unless they have that awesome annual pass
    Last edited by TimeTravel; 2012-03-07 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycen View Post
    Every single Scroll of Resurrection thread so far has had a few posts from you making inflamatory comments intent only on stirring people up. For someone who hates a game so much you're giving it an awful lot of attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What is so bad about helping out Blizzard? You play their game, yet you refuse to help Blizzard? Blizzard needs everything they can get to make their investors happy or they will be crushed.
    Blizzard could do so by making adequate expansion, not semi-expansion. Cool sub numbers can come not only from complex promotions but also from content.

Speaking of which - "instant level 80" skips all interesting content.

Why I had no doubts that new mounts would have to do something with convoluted microtransactions, they could as well come from some new original 5-men, which Cata hadn't after release, or from new questlines/zone, which could finally have replayability as currently all Cata zones are barely replayable, or at least as true veterans' recognition for having long-time subcription in UO style. But I guess making content is hard way and brings less USD than easy microtransaction way.

oh wow why can't i hold all this mad

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Instant level 80? I'm quite speechless
    Ye but only when accoutn wasnt active before march 4th....so My GF will get one free toon at 80 YAY

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Soon.
    Oh boy. I wonder how long it'll be before it's actually in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    so they took two of the most badly animated mounts ingame, make it see-though, and set that as the reward?...sigh, there not even bothering anymore.

Does the person resurrected also get the mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BabywipesShadowmoon View Post
    I do not get how blizzard does not let us have more than one deathknight because they dislike us skipping the 1-55 content, but will give you a free 80 character if you make more people play*their*declining game
    Wow wasn't on the decline when wrath came out, infact it was at its peak, so they probably didn't think that part ahead

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    so they took two of the most badly animated mounts ingame, make it see-though, and set that as the reward?...sigh, there not even bothering anymore.
    Adds another mount to the collection which is a good thing, Well sorta anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Soon.
    Oh boy. I wonder how long it'll be before it's actually in-game.
    Dunno about the in-game button, but you can already send invites from your account management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Can I RaF myself and start a lv80 alt? :PAwesome deal though.