Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Stupid in the sense that I doubt Arena.net solved a problem Miyamoto could not.

We'll see just how many players are gonna be heels over about uw combat when the game is live.
    And Again I will have to say you cannot make an arbitrary opinion any more true than it is based on your personal preference and that of a handful of friends.

So yes, I agree, we will see what the majority thinks this time around.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    And Again I will have to say you cannot make an arbitrary opinion any more true than it is based on your personal preference and that of a handful of friends.
    My preference & a handful of friends? Not sure where you are making that leap.

What I said about z-axis combat is no more speculative than statements supposing uw combat in GW2 has somehow solved a great riddle other developers have not managed &/or other enthusiastic rahrahing.

Closing this, it's devolved into a few circular arguments over opinion and isn't really productive anymore