Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The option to choose a Battletag is also available on mine

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Nothing about recycling content? nothing about lackluster patches 4.1,4.3 nothing about lackluster raid design - dragon soul? bad instance design - DS 5 mans

good answers thought and insightful, he missed alot out by talking about the 1-60 stuff that was covered in the last post mortem.
    Lol, You do realize, that all the things you mentioned aren't GC's job right? He's a system lead, not the content lead. He has no say in the things you mentioned. It's like people just believe GC is everything, when he's just simply not.

I, for one, really like Deepholm. Mostly because it started in the Maelstrom and then you end up flying into it. While not connected normally, it didn't feel disconjoined simply because it was effectively under/in the maelstrom. I liked the art design, I liked the map design, I liked the quest design. IMO Deepholm was one of the best zones in the entire expansion and it's a shame that Streetcrawler used it as an example of a failure, which means we'll probably never see a place like it again. My only real complaint is that it's an 83 zone that (in the end) gives you rep for one of the most important factions in cata (namely for the shoulders). So if a player completely bi-passed it while leveling, will have to come back to rep grind, as the shoulders enchants are not BoA.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse Blizz wants to launch the MoP beta soon, because the GW2 beta will be starting soon as well. They wouldn't want to miss on a chance to disrupt that, would they?

I have Diablo III on my battle.net account, but no Mists of Pandaria beta. I have the 1-year subscription... I'm french, maybe the beta will arrive later for us ???

Deleted
    Can someone clarify this for me? The item squish, is there anything new about that, whether it will happen or not. Or has nothing been said about it?

One thing is sure. There will be a lot more beta servers than in the previous WoW betas. Around 1 million people bought the annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea!!! Now I get to be a Panda Warrior on the Beta, FINALLY!! I'll be making video guides for the MoP Beta (5mans,Raids,New class changes and Leveling) This is my channel if anyone is interested.*Channel -*https://www.youtube.com/user/Tyrotankhard?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Lol, You do realize, that all the things you mentioned aren't GC's job right? He's a system lead, not the content lead. He has no say in the things you mentioned. It's like people just believe GC is everything, when he's just simply not.
    This. It is not GC's job to get into the details of encounters and how good or bad raids were. That should have been addressed in the joke that was the Dungeons and Raids post mortem, but wasn't. This post mortem was just an overall one, talking about things in broad strokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, finally a Post Mortem which has many points I can agree with. I just hope that since Blizzard understand their problems they will fix them in MoP. Especially the linear questlines in the new zones. For me, the most entertaining part of Cataclysm was at its very beginning. I decided to try healing and found it so much fun with the dungeons difficulty and mana management. The heroics were really challenging, and I had a lot of fun playing the game. Healing in FL or DS is not that interesting now when mana is not an issue any more, and I look forward to the result of their "tuning" in MoP. The talent trees revamp in Mists is really interesting, and I think that speccing will finally become really individual and will have more of that "playing style" than it is now. As for Abyssal Maw, I really don't care much for Vashj'ir and the whole underwater thing. It is just my personal taste. On the whole this is a vary interesting reading. Now I have some hope that they won't screw the game in MoP.

Glad to see Blizzard seems to be paying attention to the criticism from their players, hopefully they aren't just talking the talk and will fix these things. Of course, they'll be pissing in the wind since there's always going to be complaints, but hey, I hope they'll try.

They must have removed it again, cause I dont have the MoP beta on my page. And I also have the annual pass. I do however have the active Diablo 3 status

Deleted
    Has there been any news about, whether or not the item squish will happen`?

Nothing about dead empty realms, nothing about 25 and 10 man raiding. All answers are really like the one once given for the Cata launch, more yadda yadda, faster yadda yadda. If you translate it to common language it's saying: Please keep paying, all will be better with the next expansion, sorry but i don't believe a single word, these same promises were given at the start of cata, and we all have seen what it was.

I just checked my Battle.net account page and saw my Diablo 3 also clickable with the word Global under it! When I clicked it, it says "thank you for purchasing Diablo 3. We will notify you when the download is available." Sweeeet. And for half a second, the Mists beta thing popped up then went and hid again!

GC's 4 point plan for Mist, even tho Im not thrilled about Pandas, really has me excited for the next expac. Looks like there will be lots to do! Come on beta!

the only major failing of Deepholm is that to access the thing we all really want; The Tabard for Therazane; you need to quest the entire zone. IF you could just jump into the Therazane quests, and ignore the WOrld Pillar things it would have been fine. As it is, it makes it exceedingly repetitive on additional alts.

Deleted
    I hope I'm not alone in saying my respect for Ghostcrawler has increased three-fold after reading this.This line in particular really instilled a sense of trust in him again, as he hit the nail on the head:
    We’re at the part of the lifespan of the game where some original features no longer have the cachet they used to -- you can only roll up so many alts, and by this point you might very well be done with achievements or convinced yourself that that type of gameplay isn’t for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Has there been any news about, whether or not the item squish will happen`?
    Not yet, but we might find out during the press release.

They promise faster content delivery over and over again, and have yet to come through. Here's hoping they do this time around...