Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    loves guns, doesn't know if the world is real; who know he'd be a beer*connoisseur?

Anyways I'm*done*messing with you I am kinda allergic to*alcohol*but when i do have a sip or two I like*Stella Artois

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    loves guns, doesn't know if the world is real; who know he'd be a beer*connoisseur?

Anyways I'm*done*messing with you I am kinda allergic to*alcohol*but when i do have a sip or two I like*Stella Artois
    Putain de merde, si tu as des soucis, besoin d'un ami, Stella est là.

Stella FTW, "commercial" but sooo good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sam Adams Cherry Wheat without a doubt... If you want to grow some hair on that chest, Stone Arrogant Bastard.*
    Goochy

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    It is well Known that we Germans got the best quality beer...

But i must admit my favorit Brand is Netherlands Budels beer. I tasted it when i was based in Budel during my Military draft..... a small town in the Southeast.
    Local beer brands my favorit is "Dithmarscher" and "Flensburger".. wich is brewed in Northgermany were i come from. "Holsten" is ok too.
    I do like "Fosters" too but it is very expensive around here.

a female Friend of mine is great fan of finnish "Lapin Kulta" (is the name correct?) but unfortunately that cant be bought anywhere around here
    (if you are a finnish you may send her some Bottles you can spare... she would be thrilled)
    Visiting Germany and enjoying the beer is on my bucket list. Someday.

In the USA, it seems everywhere has a local micro brewery that I would drink. The rest of American beer is pretty much crap except maybe Sam Adams seasonals.
    Operation Red Wing

15+ Year Old Account
    Carlsberg Black Gold (Denmark), Staropramen (Czech.), Cobra (India), Kronenbourg 1664 (France) *Homer drewl*
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-03-08 at 02:19 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goochy View Post
    If you want to grow some hair on that chest, Stone Arrogant Bastard.*
    Any beer made by Stone will do that. They put so many hops in their beer that you have to be able to enjoy a hoppy beer to enjoy a Stone. The Ruination for example, it has over 100 IBUs which is off the chart...*http://www.examiner.com/craft-beer-i...-ruination-ipa

Hitachino Nest.

Japanese microbrewer, seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Beer was made 5-10 000 years BC, there were actually some egyptian tablets with a recipe of making beer. There were also a severe punishment for selling beer that had been watered out
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I'm into simple beers so nothing really exotic from me, but for a list..
    -Molson XXX
    -Heineken
    -Bud Light
    -Miller Light*
    -Sapporo*

10+ Year Old Account
    Stone Imperial Russian Stout
    Or any of their Verticle Epic Ales
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2012-03-08 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had many different beers in my life from allmost every european country (and some chinese ones). i'm even in a monthly beer club.

but one of the best i had is this one:

it's not a beer you chug down on a party but more like a good wine (and just as expensive). not many beer can give you this broad amounts of flavour in every part of your mouth.

definitively top.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-03-08 at 05:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Visited a sportsbar that did the service of pre-putting 1 litre beer jugs of glas into a fridge. Never enjoyed watching fotball and Champions League more than that evening

Been hooked on Arrogant Bastard lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuengling for all the time drinking
    DuClaw Venom, Blackjack Stout, Retribution, Devil's Milk
    ANYTHING by Stone.
    Allagash
    New Belgium, ahh jesus I can go on forever

15+ Year Old Account
    Prefering american beer is like embracing brittish cuisine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Been hooked on Arrogant Bastard lately.
    GREAT stuff right there.*

Mirror Pond has won my taste buds. The deschutes brewery has done their job well.

Stella Arois is my fav with Blue Moon being my second

10+ Year Old Account
    what about Gluten Free?

Anyone have a good brand?

(trust me if i didnt get sick as crap i wouldnt be Gluten free)

10+ Year Old Account
    celiacs osyrus?