Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll break it up into drinking-categories:

- For getting drunk but not wasted (being wasted isn't any fun): Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Firestone-Walker DBA
    - For drinking something strong, but not too strong: Firestone-Walker Union Jack IPA, Arrogant Bastard Ale, Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA/Celebration Ale (depends on season)
    - For drinking something with a slab of meat: Stone IPA, Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Stone Imperial Stout, Firestone-Walker Oatmeal Stout

Firestone-Walker is a local brewery, so their stuff is ridiculously fresh here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vodka is what one should use to get wasted. Beer is as annoying as it is tasty after 10+ cans. Every single time you wish you had a portable WC around your waist
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Pretty much can't go wrong with anything from New Belgium, Rogue, or Bells.

specifically, Rogue Deadguy, Hopslam, and 1554 are my favorites.

i don't think it is possible to drink regular domestic beers after you've had craft beers. They're so shitty.
    Last edited by jakeic; 2012-03-08 at 05:15 AM.

deadguy makes me happy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Pretty much can't go wrong with anything from New Belgium, Rogue, or Bells.

specifically, Rogue Deadguy, Hopslam, and 1554 are my favorites.

i don't think it is possible to drink regular domestic beers after you've had craft beers. They're so shitty.

Rogue mocha porter is EXCEPTIONAL.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post15735609

That thread not good enough? O_o I list several of my favorites in the first post.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb

10+ Year Old Account
    heffe wesienn seems overrated,

Deleted
    I don't really have any favorite beers, any decent lager will do. For some reason I did have a thing for Kronenbourg 1664 for a while (and still enjoy it) but in no way would I claim it's an excellent beer, it's more of a bang per buck thing, they're fairly cheap and beat a lot of the other cheap beers (which isn't very hard, there are tons of horribly bad beers out there).

10+ Year Old Account
    Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve

Fat Tire

Corona
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Visited a sportsbar that did the service of pre-putting 1 litre beer jugs of glas into a fridge. Never enjoyed watching fotball and Champions League more than that evening
    Isn't that like,a common practise?

Is it bad I've taken a real liking to VB lately?

Must be all the cricket going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Pretty much anything made by Rogue, Dogfish Head, or Sierra Nevada is good. Sam Adams has a lot of good ones too. There's a lot of others I've tried, but those 4 companies make the majority of what I drink.

It really doesn't matter much to me, if it's a craft or micro brew I want to drink it, at least just to try it.
    I have wanted to try one of Dogfish's craft brews forever but can't get them in WV >.< they are sold in every state around us though. Shame BrewMasters got cancelled..
    Loser since Feb. 05'

Deleted
    So far, my favourite is Smithwicks Pale Ale, though it seems that atm it's only buyable in Ireland.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stiegl (Salzburg - Austria)
    Wieselburger (Wieselburg - Austria)
    Budweiser Budvar (Budvar - Czech)
    Ottakringer (Wien - Austria)
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    heffe wesienn seems overrated,
    Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbeir is absolutely worth a drink. It puts all over in that style to shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touche, Badpaladin, perhaps i must try it before I talk....

Rogue mocha porter is EXCEPTIONAL.
    i'm not a big porter fan, i'm more into ales and IPAs.

---------- Post added 2012-03-08 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Fat Tire

Corona
    Fat Tire is one of my go to beers as well, but i'm not sure how you put corona in a list about best beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    I have wanted to try one of Dogfish's craft brews forever but can't get them in WV >.< they are sold in every state around us though. Shame BrewMasters got cancelled..
    They make some of my favorite beers. Chicory Stout and Punkin Ale are so good, Midas Touch is another good one I really like. They have a lot of different beers though, and for anyone who likes to try new beers each of their beers is like a new adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    celiacs osyrus?
    yes =(

I havent found a good beer either.