I have been trained now to feel pity for any and all of Kurotsuchi's opponents. In this case though I was like, "Oh that poor girl... er guy... er misc." For a moment there I thought she was going to posses Ikakku and force him to fight Yumichika and he'd finally reveal his powers.

I thought the two VC's were gonna be okay for a moment there. But of course the one time someone loses an arm in battle this fucking [sword] manga, its a zombie where it doesn't matter at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy in drag got moist....

gotta love these translations

pretty good chapter, was funny

btw guys.... kenpachi got so hard
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-07-16 at 04:22 AM.

This just dawned on me. Shouldn't all the Zero Squad have the ability to merge with their Zanpakuto in the same way Ichigo did? I mean it seemed to be general knowledge that Bankai was the supposedly highest level of a Zanpakuto but Ichigo's Dad knew about the next step. Previous to this arc we all assumed he knew about it because it seemed like he must have done it some point in the past but now we know he lost his powers due to the health bond with Ichigo's mom. So there must be knowledge and experience of it somewhere. Wouldn't it be reasonable that the highest level of Shinigami are capable of it at will?

I think it was a Kurosaki family technique, like Getsuga Tenshou, rather than a Shinigami thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be that "Final Getsuga Tenshou" will be the technique that Ichigo brings to the Shinigami skillset and that'll earn him a place in the Royal Guard, once this is all over.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

That is a good theory, Gallahad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was bound to have one eventually

Also, would be interesting if he then teaches the captains... Imagine Byakuya merging with his Zanpaktou, or (if he hadn't died) Yama ji!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    So we finally get to see some Arrancar...but is that big one to the left in stitches?

15+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't recognize any of those arrancar. Maybe I'm just getting old.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    So we finally get to see some Arrancar...but is that big one to the left in stitches?
    I think they all have stitches, the others just have them on their face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    I forget names, but from left-to-right: the guy who had a beauty contest with the Div 11 5th seat, the one who briefly replaced Grimjow as the 6th Espada before Grimjow killed him/her, and the two 3 digits that were beaten by Ishida and Ichigo

This was a great chapter. Mayuri doesn't disappoint.

Left to right :
    The one Yumishika fought on earth and used he's shikai.
    The one after was Grimmjow replacement, defeated by Hitsugaya and killed by grimmjoy when he go back in Hueco Mundo.
    The one after was defeated by Ishida in Hueco Mundo (she's one of the "tres numbers" ex-arrancer with 1xx for number).
    and the last was the "tres number" defeated by Ichigo in Hueco Mundo.

Ninja'd by Zoma

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, so they're all useless, gotcha.
    BfA Beta Time

They're good for taking out worthless Shinigami that even Quincy foot soldiers could kill.

How did Mayuri even get in contact with those guys? You'd think they'd serve Urahara if anyone since he was just in Hueco Mundo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    They're good for taking out worthless Shinigami that even Quincy foot soldiers could kill.

How did Mayuri even get in contact with those guys? You'd think they'd serve Urahara if anyone since he was just in Hueco Mundo.
    I think they're zombies, judging by the stitching. They're probably a Mayuri science project.

It is kind of funny if you think about it. The Arrancar are already a hybrid of two types of dead people, Shinigami and Hollows, and now they are zombified for the trifecta.

Mayuri was a long time in Hueco Mundo too, remember? He "researched" yammy and wasn't there at all during the Aizen fight so yeah, he had a lot of time to wander around and find those dead bodies. God knows who else he took and turned into his little slave.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Left to right :
    The one Yumishika fought on earth and used he's shikai.
    The one after was Grimmjow replacement, defeated by Hitsugaya and killed by grimmjoy when he go back in Hueco Mundo.
    The one after was defeated by Ishida in Hueco Mundo (she's one of the "tres numbers" ex-arrancer with 1xx for number).
    and the last was the "tres number" defeated by Ichigo in Hueco Mundo.

Ninja'd by Zoma
    Charlotte Chuhlhourne
    Luppi Antenor
    Cirucci Sanderwicci
    Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio

Did a quick search on the names.
    But why these 4? Why not go for the stronger ones like Nnoitra or Yammy? He was long enough there to find more bodies..
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But why these 4? Why not go for the stronger ones like Nnoitra or Yammy? He was long enough there to find more bodies..
    Maybe he does have them and he's just saving them for later

Deleted
    This was a great chapter. Mayuri doesn't disappoint.
    Does he ever.

Liked this chapter a lot. Mayuri always makes everything good in Bleach.

Ahh, so they're all useless, gotcha.
    If anything it's just Kubo teasing Grimmjow more.