10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Yeah ok, i get that :P But even then. I think for Shunsui to get hit it would be something that catches him offguard.
    I'm guessing it'll have something to do with his Haxx Vollstandig, which seems to oneshot Cang Du.

Also I'm pretty sure Aizen doesn't have a Zanpaktou anymore, when he merged with the Hogyoku it kinda... merged with his hand. Then when he got broken out of his super form he lost the blade, so now he only has Kido... Not that that's MUCH of a problem for Aizen
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Yeah, his Zanpakuto did dissapear, but if it's really gone? Time will tell i guess (if Aizen even comes back).

And ok; DAFUQ just happened? He literally one shotted all of them in a really badass way, but we all know they aren't death yet. That's impossible...

Not sure what Askin is talking about... Is he immortal? Can he regen by licking blood?

"Deathdealing". Sooo.... He can turn the Death back alive? Isn't that the same as Zombie...?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

He definitely killed 2 of them.

That guy is awesome. He's my favorite Squad Zero member right now. Wtf. He went for the kills too. Not like these bitch Shinigami who hurt someone and walk away. Nope, when you fall he cuts your face off.

This chapter was really good. Explanation for the sword was short too. Usually bleach takes too long explaining powers.

Deleted
    Kinda awesome chapter but Askins powers are mysterious...Is he always close to death? and therefore can take swings that would kill him? we see him lick his own blood so his blood must have something to do with his powers and will he be able to revive them?

Deleted
    Hidan got tired of lying in a hole, so he went to Bleach and became Askin.

Guys doesn't this seem really problematic? It's nice since Squad 0 powers are right where they should be. But at this point Uryu Beanpole or Juha are gonna have to fight Squad Zero themselves. That seems stupid.

Unless Beanpole solos all of Squad Zero while Uryu and Juha move on. That'd be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great chapter, short, but action packed and nicely set up next week.

Nimiaya is such a badass :P, oneshotting three Sternritter, then setting up what promises to be a great fight with Askin, whose powers I don't really understand... Is he just REALLY hard to kill? I suppose it's a good match, a guy who kills things in one hit, against a guy who can't be killed in one hit . Can't wait to see their releases, should be fun.

As to Yhwach/Hachwalth/Ishida, don't forget Ichigo and crew are on the way, probably just as Askin falls, they'll show up, que probably Ishida Vs Orihime/Chad, Ichigo trying to fight Bach again and then hopefully Shunsui will turn up and we'll FINALLY get our Haschwalth Vs Shunsui Showdown

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

If that's not even his normal sword I wonder if he'll pull out his original zanpakuto which I would imagine is the first one ever in existence.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys doesn't this seem really problematic? It's nice since Squad 0 powers are right where they should be. But at this point Uryu Beanpole or Juha are gonna have to fight Squad Zero themselves. That seems stupid.

Unless Beanpole solos all of Squad Zero while Uryu and Juha move on. That'd be cool.
    Nah. The other 3 aren't dead yet. It would be too easy. Seems more like they got caught offguard by him. Look at the person with the face covered. Surely (s)he didn't get stabbed THAT easily.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    If that's not even his normal sword I wonder if he'll pull out his original zanpakuto which I would imagine is the first one ever in existence.....
    Actually. I think that is his Zanpakuto. A "special" one from 1000 year ago though.

Could Ichigo's mom have become a Zanpakuto? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Actually. I think that is his Zanpakuto. A "special" one from 1000 year ago though.
    Well there's a bit of an time line problem here. He would have had to have been in the original Gotei 13 which means also he crafted all the Zanpakutos for them as back then they had their Zanpukutos because we know Genryuusai used his bankai against Bach. So if he was promoted to the guard for this invention and he met that sword when he came to the spirit palace then he couldn't have made every zanpakuto..... and it would mean that Zanpaukto isn't his original.

Made things so much more clear then the other translation.
    So i guess we can call this Zanpakuto "Sayabuse"?

It's just a really special Zanpakuto. One that is literally indestructable and pretty much always one shots. And cause you can't just sheet it and have to carry that huge tank with you it didn't pass the requirements as "sword". Guess that is why he kept it for himself.

He isn't thanking Yuha for 1000 year ago, but thanking him for the invasion and that he could finally use the Zanpakuto. Thank god for multiple translations.

Also, it seems more and more that Asking's power is indeed immortallity.
    Guess it has to do with his blood too then. Can't wait for next week and a better explanation of his powers...

Man this chapter was pretty great. Squad Zero is really living up to their potential now it seems, at least we are getting a good/interesting fight instead of just a steamroll. I should have saved this chapter for after I read Naruto so I could have ended on a high note.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt like this chapter too much because more fodder characters. I mean that weird cloaked quincy guy never did anything!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I didnt like this chapter too much because more fodder characters. I mean that weird cloaked quincy guy never did anything!
    I wouldn't be surprised if half of them come back some way or another. You're right about the cloaked guy, he wouldn't just be there to just for fodder, and if you try to match up potential fights, there just aren't enough Quincy left for all the Shinigami, especially when you consider that in some way they still need to show a number of their Bankai
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

In the end they will just all shout Bankai as a farewell party. Then everybody stands in a line with their Bankai showing.

Tadah, everybody now showed their Bankai :P

And as for the cloacked person. (S)He dodged. Probably got a slight cut but (s)he dodged.
    And even though Askin is the lowest rank of those 4, it bothers me that he is the only one who really seems to be shocked / suprised by what just happened. Even though he doesn't die to normal stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting note:

Remember when Cang Du and BG9 got owned? Then they showed up in the Sternritter palace talking to Yhwach? Do you remember what BG9 said?

Using Vollstandig has the ability to resuscitate Sternritter.

So ALLLLLLL those Sternritter who got beaten offscreen? Probably at LEAST one of the sternritter that were just "killed"?

All they need to do is release Vollstandig and guess what? They're back up on their feet, ready to fight.

Speaking of Volstandig, I bet Juha gets out of this tree prison using Yama's flame bankai. And he ressurects Yama maybe :O.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Speaking of Volstandig, I bet Juha gets out of this tree prison using Yama's flame bankai. And he ressurects Yama maybe :O.
    Oh man that would be fucking harsh... I forgot he still has Ryujin Jakka...

Maybe he'll make Ichigo fight all the Shinigami that've died in the invasion.

Juha is gonna revive all the Quincy halfbloods that he absorbed that day. So Ichigo is gonna have to fight his Mom and Uryu's mom.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay well maybe that fight can go to Uryu and Ichigo's dads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man that would be too harsh, making Isshin fight his wife...