This is so silly. 95% of fights in bleach are won because the enemy explains how their ridiculous, Kubo-ass-pull ability works and then who ever is fighting them wins because they have a secret ability that can counter it. Nothing in this story makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    This is so silly. 95% of fights in bleach are won because the enemy explains how their ridiculous, Kubo-ass-pull ability works and then who ever is fighting them wins because they have a secret ability that can counter it. Nothing in this story makes sense.
    I'm going to be honest, the only strong point of Bleach is the action. Remember when Aizen said Orihime had some sort of awesome godlike ability with her healing? Ya, when was the last time THAT was relevant? Or Aizen's crazy planning every fight Ichigo would ever have...or the entire Fullbring arc...or...every fight Shinji has had(seriously, it's a wonder the guy is still alive!)
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-10-29 at 05:26 PM.

I am conflicted. I can't wait for every Wed to read bleach but I feel like the bath water is getting a tad cooler every week. Something just in the back of my mind is telling me we're very soon going to be shifted over to another long drawn out flash back that will play out similar to the Aizen flash back. I'm also really over the whole "I just powered up and healed to full health instantly" thing. I mean we beat that horse into mush with the Arrancar stick and now are just splashing in the bloody remains with the Quincy stick. Quite honestly I'm surprised the Shinigami were never given this stick. I feel like this chapter was sort of like Kubo taking all his notes, crumpling them up and tossing them out and figuring he wants to go in a new direction even though so many of his fans were dying to see what he had written down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this arc has just gone from turd to absolute turd. You can tell lazy writing when enemies that were just defeated get rezzed up more powerful. And now no more time to see any of the other captains to do anything useful either, like show off their bankai??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Man this arc has just gone from turd to absolute turd. You can tell lazy writing when enemies that were just defeated get rezzed up more powerful. And now no more time to see any of the other captains to do anything useful either, like show off their bankai??
    Just out of curiosity, who do we have left to see?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    This should not come as a surprise to anyone.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Just out of curiosity, who do we have left to see?
    Ichigo's Dad
    Urahara
    Soi Fon
    Aizen
    -----
    Shunsui
    Long white haired guy who coughs blood who is Ichigo's captain who is friends with Shunsui
    Shinji

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ichigo's Dad
    Urahara
    Soi Fon
    Aizen
    -----
    Shunsui
    Long white haired guy who coughs blood who is Ichigo's captain who is friends with Shunsui
    Shinji
    To add to this.

Byakuya's power up
    Ukitake (long white heard guy )
    And some VC's Bankai's as well I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    To add to this.

Byakuya's power up
    Did Kenpachi ever use his Bankai? I think he just used his Shikai.... same with Yachiru but I don't think she has a bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Did Kenpachi ever use his Bankai? I think he just used his Shikai.... same with Yachiru but I don't think she has a bankai.
    As far as we know Kenpachi doesn't have a Bankai, he did get the name of his Zanpakuto and the true form of its Shikai but that's. And we don't know if Yachiru is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ichigo's Dad
    Urahara
    Soi Fon
    Aizen
    -----
    Shunsui
    Shinji
    We've seen Soi Fon's. And like Kaitenx added, we have yet to see Byakuya's powered up Bankai. And Ichigo's true Bankai. The white haired guy you mention is Ukitake, and there are possibly some VCs that have attained Bankai that we don't know about. I think someone mentioned a few pages back that the VC with the 69 on his face had, but I don't remember that mentioned in the manga. Yoruichi should also have a Bankai, as she used to be a Captain, and we know that Kenpachi is the only person who became Captain without attaining Bankai. And at this point, Kenpachi only recently learned Shikai, he still doesn't know Bankai. Aizen, I don't remember, didn't his Zanpakuto get destroyed when he was doing all that shit with the Hogyoku? I don't remember that either, so he may not have a Bankai to show anymore. Then there are a few Shikai from some VC's we still haven't seen. But that should be everyone we were promised!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Oh I fucked up the names. I meant to say Yoroichi (I always mix her up with Soi Fon) and I meant to say Rukia's captain. I said Ichigo's because I was watching Bleach on Toonami last saturday and the episode was about Ginjo saying Utitake is a dick because he gave him the soul badge just to stunt his spiritual energy recovering and I was gonna bring that up.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I didn't include Kenpachi because:
    1. Either that thing was his bankai (it shouldn't be but who knows with Tite Kubo).
    Or
    2. That was his bankai and he's just gonna relax for now.

I also didn't bring up Byakuya because he may not have a new bankai. Reasons:
    1. Apparently Renji was a special case.
    2. Rukia just learned hers, not like she was powered up.
    3. Byakuya's bankai was as fleshed out as it gets.
    4. Not sure why Byakuya would get a new bankai. I think he just got a power up.
    5. Byakuya didn't spend that much time with one-sword-one-cut guy. Not that we saw, like how Renji was training.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Omg, I was thinking that last week, why do they reveal their abilities? It's always a sign that they're gonna lose

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why I keep coming back to Bleach every week.

The fights are all about one upping each other, you think you won? Nope I won, nope you won...
    Then there's the lame, reveal your power so you can get defeated.
    Main bad guy has no regard for his comrades... again and his powerful enough to wipe his whole crew out... again.

Really irritated that the Quincies are losing so badly. Fire dude had potential, the girls were kinda interesting and the gun dude beat the now head captain, but they're all useless apparently. But Shunsui Kyōraku will pop up and probably have a battle with that one cool quincy, even though he got his ass kicked by the gun dude.

With how Naruto is and just had their last chapter, Im starting to only like One Piece and that shit is mostly just repetitive running

To add to this.

Byakuya's power up

69 VC guy has Bankai.

And to add even more; Squad Zero.

We never knew what the N was for. Hell, we JUST learned his name and letter and he's gone already.
    We still have Glutton who hasn't done shit. That guy that stalked Renji. Bazz-B still has burning finger 5.
    And some other probably who haven't done shit.

Add in all the Bankai's we have yet to see, compared to all the Sternritter that are left... Come on...
    We have 4 GOOD Sternritter left that can actually fight. We have Juha vs Ichigo. We have Haschwaltz and Ishida left.

How is this gonna work out? Just like what's his name? The Vizard Captain (Love? Rose?) who showed his Bankai and then to proceeds to get buttfucked by a now deaf Superstar...
    Yeah, if that's how we gonna see all the Bankais, then i i'll pass on it.

And what about all the people that joined in? Xcution and all those. What happened to them? Where is Kenpachi? Yachiru?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Idk why I keep coming back to Bleach every week.
    This ^ I guess mostly cause i just wanna see how it goes till the end.
    There are just so many things that ain't right. And honestly? If this is how it's gonna end, i will personally be dissapointed. Look at how Naruto is going right now. In my honest opinion; not what i expected, but goddamn it's fucking awesome.

And that is how i hoped to go with Bleach too. But right now, i just want it to finish. To be done with it. He shouldn't have promised to show all Bankai's, cause as it is now, it is just impossible...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I'm kind of confused if Kubo wants us to feel sympathy for the Glutton loli even though they've already shown they don't hold any regard for each other. I know it's bad writing

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    We never knew what the N was for. Hell, we JUST learned his name and letter and he's gone already...
    The N was for "Not important", and that's why he died as fodder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Too fucking true.

Interesting thought. Aizen is confirmed to return, all the Sternritter in Seireitei are dead... Shunsui is still in Seireitei... Think the Captain Commander will take on the Betrayer?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Too fucking true.

Aizen is confirmed to return
    Really? Any chance you have a link? I did not know this was confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember exactly where I read it, but it was in an interview with Kubo..

NOT the one where he said about Bankai though, that much I remember.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Ohhh no wonder, that makes sense. But i do think his powers transfered to Juha's elite squad though.

http://dailyanimeart.com/2012/02/12/...war-final-arc/

It might be that? The "spoiler" thing is more for people who haven't read it till this point.

Officially, yes. Aizen DID return. Will he return to actually fight? I don't know. If that guy has a Bankai, who will stop him? I mean come on, they already had trouble with his Shikai...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass