Deleted

Yes it's a skull. What's worse, he is facing sky, like Bazz-B did while screaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post

Yes it's a skull. What's worse, he is facing sky, like Bazz-B did while screaming.
    Woah, I saw that and thought it was Robert Accutrone, but looking at it properly, just woah. Thanks for pointing that out.

Side note - loads of people feeling like Bleach sucks lately, but I just can't understand why. Every chapter has me hype as fuck, and this week had me like "holy shit" with every page. It was so over the top awesome this week. Easily pleased? Yes. But I tend to suspend all disbelief when reading fictional stories, so that might lend a hand to things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Woah, I saw that and thought it was Robert Accutrone, but looking at it properly, just woah. Thanks for pointing that out.

Side note - loads of people feeling like Bleach sucks lately, but I just can't understand why. Every chapter has me hype as fuck, and this week had me like "holy shit" with every page. It was so over the top awesome this week. Easily pleased? Yes. But I tend to suspend all disbelief when reading fictional stories, so that might lend a hand to things.
    Kudos for remembering his name, I just had to google to know who you're talking about. So much for memorable enemies.
    I'm not sure myself, might be "N". Sadly, as I said, it points out in Bazz-B direction. And even if this one wasn't, it stll confirms they just die after power transfer.

Actually now that I checked previous chapter, "N" got burned by the light ray back then and turned into this corpse, so it's probably him in there. Still means they die after being in that ray. Bazz-B is in it.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-06 at 09:31 PM.

Bazz-B, literally the only Sternritter I cared about dies. F them all then, I say. I hope Thor, Lucian, Hidan and this mute guy die quickly so that we can move on to more interesting fights.

Especially hyped for Shunsui's bankai. It has to be really damn dangerous if he always held it back.
    I lol'd harder than I thought I would, thanks 'dile. Sternritter Lucian skin, riot please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I lol'd harder than I thought I would, thanks 'dile. Sternritter Lucian skin, riot please.
    Glad you got that reference. ;D
    Yeah, rito pls.

I'm wondering if Renji could potentially save/buy some time for Bazz-B if he pushed him out of that ray of light. The girls managed to get out of it and prolong their agony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you got that reference. ;D
    Yeah, rito pls.

I'm wondering if Renji could potentially save/buy some time for Bazz-B if he pushed him out of that ray of light. The girls managed to get out of it and prolong their agony.
    I'd love it if Renji saved Bazz B, they were so close to being total bros, but Renji screwed up by making fun of Bazz B's hair. Bazz B actually liked Renji's eyebrow tattoos

Isn't it stupid for Juha to kill those sternritter to steal their power? Because he'd get more power from them killing shinigami so he can absorb their souls.

Deleted
    I'd love it if Renji saved Bazz B, they were so close to being total bros, but Renji screwed up by making fun of Bazz B's hair. Bazz B actually liked Renji's eyebrow tattoos
    Even Renji admitted he was a nice guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Isn't it stupid for Juha to kill those sternritter to steal their power? Because he'd get more power from them killing shinigami so he can absorb their souls.
    Juha apparently does not have the planning powers of Aizen.

Juha apparently does not have the planning powers of Aizen.
    Not even Light Yagami had the planning powers of Aizen. Aizen's planning was comically op.

Deleted
    Not even Light Yagami had the planning powers of Aizen. Aizen's planning was comically op.
    Especially since he didn't even have to use Bankai once.

Now that you mention it, a detectivistic spin-off manga pitting L against Aizen in a battle of brains would get my support.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-06 at 10:48 PM.

Especially since he didn't even have to use Bankai once.

Now that you mention it, a detectivistic spin-off manga pitting L against Aizen in a battle of brains would get my support.
    Now I just want a crime drama spin-off starring detective Aizen. He already has glasses he can take off right before he lets rip a one-liner! Hell, it would be more interesting than how this final arc is turning out.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the trollpasta, I slightly dislike you (TOTALLY CANON) Aizen even planed for the protagonist to play super Aang bros and defeat a certain hero of the internet.

If you choose to watch this trollpasta, please watch the creepypasta, I hate you (a mario pasta) to gain context.

But, Bazz-B didn't get hit by the beam. So i am wondering; Is it really Bazz-B or not. Cause personally, i think it isn't. Bazz-B seemed to have a different uniform. More, ragged? And he also has a black thing around his arm so...

Maybe Renji did save him, maybe they just have their power taken away but don't die as long as the beam don't hit them?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But, Bazz-B didn't get hit by the beam. So i am wondering; Is it really Bazz-B or not. Cause personally, i think it isn't. Bazz-B seemed to have a different uniform. More, ragged? And he also has a black thing around his arm so...

Maybe Renji did save him, maybe they just have their power taken away but don't die as long as the beam don't hit them?
    The beam did hit him

Deleted
    Now I just want a crime drama spin-off starring detective Aizen. He already has glasses he can take off right before he lets rip a one-liner! Hell, it would be more interesting than how this final arc is turning out.
    Check Aizen's design here.

Jeez, I miss Arrancars so much.

- - - Updated - - -

The beam did hit him
    Let's hope Renji will do something about it.

The only way I think I would really accept the return of Aizen is if Urahara went and got him. Arrogant and calculated as Aizen is I think he probably now understands that at any time Urahara can outsmart him and therefore can effectively keep him on a leash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man Shunsui is such a pimp! "Welp, there's something going down in the Soul King's Palace, the Royal Guard must be in trouble... I guess I should go and help them out "

Quite liked this weeks chapter, Nimaiya getting pwnt aside, the Shunsui scene was great and the ending has me hyped, can't wait for next week.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2014-11-07 at 08:23 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Man Shunsui is such a pimp! "Welp, there's something going down in the Soul King's Palace, the Royal Guard must be in trouble... I guess I should go and help them out "
    More like "oh shit the colonel died. I guess it's safe to leave the house now."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    More like "oh shit the colonel died. I guess it's safe to leave the house now."
    Nah :P, I think Kubo just knows we're all crying for a Shunsui/Haschwalth showdown.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Kubo has been spending way to much time with fodder which is why so many people have gone from loving this manga to hating it and just hoping that it ends soon.

There are clear fan favorites and chars that Kubo has built up to seem like the most interesting but all he does is make everyone wait half a year to then give up 1-2 chapters of awesomeness then it's boring fodder again for 20-30 chapters. This has become one of those mangas I only read now because I've been reading it for so long and just want to see the end of the story and not so much because I think it's great and look forward to it each week.

My most anticipated mangas now are One Piece, Toriko, and One Punch Man for the lols.