Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    The beam did hit him
    Damn. Thought it didn't and that he was just you know, losing his power instead of his whole life. I really wanted to see Bazz-B use 5 finger...

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Kubo has been spending way to much time with fodder which is why so many people have gone from loving this manga to hating it and just hoping that it ends soon.

There are clear fan favorites and chars that Kubo has built up to seem like the most interesting but all he does is make everyone wait half a year to then give up 1-2 chapters of awesomeness then it's boring fodder again for 20-30 chapters. This has become one of those mangas I only read now because I've been reading it for so long and just want to see the end of the story and not so much because I think it's great and look forward to it each week.

My most anticipated mangas now are One Piece, Toriko, and One Punch Man for the lols.
    I think a lot of people are just reading it for the ending. I am one of those. Sure, i complain about chapters, but others still make me go like; OH MY FREAKING GOD WHERE IS A TIME MACHINE WHEN YOU NEED ONE.

I'll be dissapointed when it does end though.

Too bad One Punch Man comes out so rarely... Love it.
    Assassination Classroom is fun to read too :P
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Too bad One Punch Man comes out so rarely... Love it.
    Assassination Classroom is fun to read too :P
    I've just started reading Ansatsu Kyoushitsu recently.

If you like One Punch Man and think ONE is cool with it's art style then you might like this ustream channel showing him drawing it. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Why are they all surprised that Juha did this? They all treated each other like shit. This is why I dislike Kubo's writing.

Cause they didn't know that was gonna happen :P

So, what the hell is Kamika? Or room 46. Damn... Come on!

So, Juha crushed his own throat and gave himself voice with his powers. Pretty cool. And to not fall the whole 1000 Ri, he pierced himself.
    But damn.... That last panel is freaky as fuck! xD

Deleted
    I bet room 46 is where Aizen chills out that or some other random dude no1 saw coming that is equally as powerful as him...Or maybe Genryuusai, but atleast someone managed to do something against Juha...

That was my first thought too; the prison where Aizen is kept. He is one of the few who knows how to get up there.

Or maybe it's where Urahara is. Or maybe it's where that council thingy is, the one who forbid(?) Shunsui from letting Kenpachi fight Unohana.

Yamamoto would have probably had a better chance if he didn't use Bankai. But damn. This guy is seriously looking badass right now.

Ill defeat you from here, till here. That's about 15 meters!

First attack throws him 200 meters in the air.

Kubo, man....

Mark my words room 46 is where Aizen is. If not he is still going to get Aizen.

By the time its all said and done Aizen will be in this fight as well. The question is then who dose Aizen fight for if anyone. He made it clear he hates the Soul King so he could just play friend until he gets his opening.

Also to add how powerful is he now. Before he marged with the Hōgyoku he was still powerful and not just because of his sword.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Mark my words room 46 is where Aizen is. If not he is still going to get Aizen.

By the time its all said and done Aizen will be in this fight as well. The question is then who dose Aizen fight for if anyone. He made it clear he hates the Soul King so he could just play friend until he gets his opening.

Also to add how powerful is he now. Before he marged with the Hōgyoku he was still powerful and not just because of his sword.

Kubo made Aizen one of the smartest characters. He should understand that helping them = helping himself. If the big German guys win this, Aizen will be in shit as well. Just help them defeat this common enemy and then see what happens. Maybe some Sasuke esque time?

"Aizen, under normal circumstances you'd be imprisoned, but...."

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Room 46 is where the Central 46 (the Shinigami judicial body) meet up. So maybe he's going there to ask them for something, hopefully NOT to release Aizen, because I'm so fucking bored of that guy. Could be he's asking permission to go to the Soul King's Palace or something similar.

But more importantly... WTF is Kamikake? Is it at ALL possible, given the picture of a shadow with a halo on it that Ukitake cast, that it's a mistranslation (they happen) and the real word is KamikaGe (which is the same character, just with two fucking TINY marks above it), this would mean 'Divine Shadow", which seems more fitting.

Also, it could totally be a part of Shunsui's Bankai, a direct upgrade from Kageoni (Shadow Demon).

Also, yay, his eye is healed now. Although I did think the eyepatch made him look like a boss, it's good to see even getting shot in the fucking face is only a temporary setback for the Captain Commander
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It seems more and more that Shunsui will ask for permission or something to release Aizen, or atleast do something else... Maybe permission to go all out up there..?

And if you ask me, it isn't part of Shunsui's Bankai, but more of Ukitake's power.
    It's Ukitake's shadow, with a ring/halo and the eye. Is it because Ukitake destroyed the buildings? Or maybe because of Ukitake's "disease" he can now, like Shunsui said; push it a bit further?

From Bleach wiki;
    "The next day, Ukitake meets with Shunsui in the ruins of what was once the Seireitei, where the captain-commander congratulates him on destroying the Wandenreich City. They discussing whether the buildings will go back to normal or if they will have to rebuild them. Shunsui reminds him that they allowed the Soul King Palace to be invaded because Kamikake was successful. When Shunsui bids him farewell, Ukitake asks him where he is going, prompting Shunsui to reveal he needs to discuss something with Central 46.[100] "

God, now i'm even more curious about Kamikake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could it be that he's going to 46 to ask for permission to use his Bankai? We know he swore he'd never use it, do you think he might need permission to release it?

Wait so they LET Yhwach invade the palace because of Kamikake... what the frak is going on... This has been the most confusing chapter in a while.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting the feeling that Shunsui has some sort of ulterior motive.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Getting the feeling that Shunsui has some sort of ulterior motive.
    Like making the greatest chill out paradise out of Soul Society that would make Dionysus blush?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Like making the greatest chill out paradise out of Soul Society that would make Dionysus blush?
    Yoh would be proud.

I think Kamikake may be related to Ukitake's bankai, as the shadow appeared behind him when he said it.

Said in Stream translation that it is Central 46 and Kamikame or whatever means Divine Presence.

Isn't it kind of weird Juha couldn't attack without calling out the attack name? Lol...?

Room 46 has something to do with Central 46. Heck, it might be the same thing, and us seeing Room 46 is just a translation error. In any case, I'm sure it isn't Aizen, because we know that Aizen was imprisoned beneath Squad 1 barracks, and that is where Shunsui was coming from already.

Otherwise, that chapter was pretty strange to follow, not sure what to expect next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Deleted
    Aww, would be fun to see how much mindfuck Aizen could do to Quincy Zero Division with his manipulation powers that or something else against the Quincy

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 he is goign to central 46 to ask to be able to use bankai

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    inb4 he is goign to central 46 to ask to be able to use bankai
    You're almost a page behind, look up about 10 posts :P, was the first thing I thought of when he brought up the Central 46.