We finally have a more bullshit villain than Aizen.

I don't even know what to think about this chapter... but looking back, I don't know why I expected anything different...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

I think you guys are missing the most important thing of this chapter. Uryu isn't going to need glasses anymore.

This just dawned on me..... Ywalt is supposedly going to pass on this god-like power to Uryuu? I think the only person I can think of less deserving of this than Uryuu would be Ganju.....

Only 9 more days till Juha regains the world. Seems like a long time away for the climax of this story. Ichigo is already running down snake road and Urahara isn't far behind..

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Only 9 more days till Juha regains the world. Seems like a long time away for the climax of this story. Ichigo is already running down snake road and Urahara isn't far behind..
    Ichigo made it past the snake road, he took the cannon back up to the soul palace remember? Waste of time that week long run was. Also, 9 days is how long it will take for him to become relevant again. I still think Ichibei should be the main character. Either that, or Ichibei should have killed Juha and Ichigo would have to deal wit the soul king conspiracy thing taking on 0 division and the soul king(maybe even partner up with Aizen) to bring him down. That would have be awesome....

- - - Updated - - -

But nope, instead of a perfect plot twist, we get a bland villain who is so op even Aizen would be calling for a nerf.

I think you guys are missing the most important thing of this chapter. Uryu isn't going to need glasses anymore.
    LOL! So THAT is why no Uchiha had glasses.

Sadly enough, this is more and more like Aizen. Kicking everybody's ass with ease, then all of a sudden showing a burst of his power to be defeated by a "unknown" to him power.
    And cause Juha doesn't know Ichigo's power, he will lose. Sigh. Pretty bullshit that he loses cause of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Let us not forget, the newfound god-like Ywalt is just a human too..... I mean when you go stupid ya might as well go all out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This popped into my head when I read he could "see the future". XD

We would prolly have a lot more Bleach episodes, If they didnt air filler. And took their time

10+ Year Old Account
    In DBZ's defense..... every single ex machina (the dragon ballzzzzz) was known from the start, literally introduced in the first episode OF DRAGON BALL!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    LOL! So THAT is why no Uchiha had glasses.

Sadly enough, this is more and more like Aizen. Kicking everybody's ass with ease, then all of a sudden showing a burst of his power to be defeated by a "unknown" to him power.
    And cause Juha doesn't know Ichigo's power, he will lose. Sigh. Pretty bullshit that he loses cause of that.
    well actually about that bolded part.....

Deleted
    Mwahaha, motherfucker is alive.

So, the Soul King is Juha's father after all. (Didn't we kinda call that, like, weeks ago already?)

That means the Squad Zero are his brothers/sisters? Assuming that all Shinigami are indeed, the Soul King his children.

Guess the eye thing makes sense now.

Also; why wouldn't i be too suprised if the Soul King has indeed one more son *Cough Urahara cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Ichibe is still alive...

Booooo all the other Royal Guard are dead Killed offscreen without even showing us what they can do. Fail
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yay Ichibe is still alive...

Booooo all the other Royal Guard are dead Killed offscreen without even showing us what they can do. Fail

These have been said before, I might be wrong but these chapter makes it clear for me that the Zero division might actually be plotting or hiding something that might make them look like the villians, It just looks fishy to me that we didnt even see how some of them fight or even release their shikai...Im gonna trust Kubo one last time and believe that they didnt really got off paneled...Theres just something so eerie about the page(pg14) where Ichibei apologize to Ichigo after Ichigo and the others already went ahead, it seems to me hes apologizing for something big thats just about to happen, and from here Im just gonna let my imagination run wild and try to predict what might happen.
    There must be a reason on why Ywach wants to kill the Soul King so bad and that reason might also be why Uryuu decided to join Ywach, might also be the same as Aizens reason for trying to kill the Spirit King,and Urahara might also be planning the same thing but hes just waiting for the right time.
    After Uryuu or Ywach tells Ichigo and the others the real reason behind all these mess (Idk what that reason is but it might be enough to make ichigo change sides), The Royal Guards will suddenly appear unscathed and instantly kill the Elite forces (if the Elite Forces are still alive, since we didnt saw them this chapter) and the Spirit King wakes up killing or injuring ywach badly..Ichibei will again apologize to Ichigo and try to convince him that the Spirit Kings path is the right path, Ichigo might or might not choose to side with ywach but he will decide to point his blade towards the Royal Guards, Ichibei turns his rape face on and went straight to bankai then Urahara and company arrives Urahara might also be planning to end the Soul Kings path since he didnt said a thing after Aizen rages at him for doing nothing even after knowing about the Soul Kings secret?Urahara then tells everything about Ichigo and also reveals that hes just waiting for the right time to go with his plan, Ukitake and Kyoraku arrives their reason was to oppose the Soul King and join Ichigo,they bring Kamikake(it looks like a shadow or something dark,kami=God/Paper..Kake=To cover,to deal/bet)Kamikake might be a weapon to oppose Ichibeis Darkness power, theres also a possibility that its for the Soul King?They then said to Ichigo to leave the Royal Guards to them on go ahead defeat the Soul King, Ichigo brings Chad,Inoue and Uryuu with him to face against the Soul King for the final battle Grimjow might join him too.

Written by Now_Loading

10+ Year Old Account
    Ichibe is saying sorry to Ichigo for "asking so much of him" i.e asking him to stop Yhwach, who he himself couldn't even put down. I don't think there's any great conspiricy behind it all.

IF this was a different writer maybe, but kubo tends to go with the path of least resistance when it comes to storytelling .

I just had a thought though... If Yhwach is The Soul King's son, does that mean the Soul King has similar powers? Do you think he created the Shinigami in the same way that Yhwach created the Quincy, by giving them a fragment of his powers?

And do you think he'll ever take that power back?

(inb4 theories that Aizen knew this and that's why he wanted to kill the Soul King)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's anything nefarious in Ichibei's words, but I did find it interesting that he mentioned Ichigo's powers during their brief altercation. After coming back to life, Ichigo called him out on the name crap to which he responded that things shouldn't seem odd given their powers. If he's setting it up that given everything, Ichigo has power similar to the Soul King, I swear to god...

Also, Ichibei wanted to kill Juha, so why is he telling Ichigo that he doesn't have to kill him? Does he know Ichigo is part quincy?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ichibe is saying sorry to Ichigo for "asking so much of him" i.e asking him to stop Yhwach, who he himself couldn't even put down. I don't think there's any great conspiricy behind it all.

IF this was a different writer maybe, but kubo tends to go with the path of least resistance when it comes to storytelling .

I just had a thought though... If Yhwach is The Soul King's son, does that mean the Soul King has similar powers? Do you think he created the Shinigami in the same way that Yhwach created the Quincy, by giving them a fragment of his powers?

And do you think he'll ever take that power back?

(inb4 theories that Aizen knew this and that's why he wanted to kill the Soul King)
    Yeah. From Squad Zero there won't be any "backstabbing" against the Soul King. Why would they need Juha if they are up there themself? Seems a bit weird, but i agree. No great conspiricy from them coming.

Well, I guess yes and no. We know that the Zanpakuto are MADE, and their power is based on the Shinigami that holds it. So that means the Soul King does not name or give powers. He gave that to the Squad Zero, to avoid something like Juha getting too much power and being able to just give and take powers..

Well, i don't really think the Soul King will fight any time soon, but when he will....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    I don't think there's anything nefarious in Ichibei's words, but I did find it interesting that he mentioned Ichigo's powers during their brief altercation. After coming back to life, Ichigo called him out on the name crap to which he responded that things shouldn't seem odd given their powers. If he's setting it up that given everything, Ichigo has power similar to the Soul King, I swear to god...

Also, Ichibei wanted to kill Juha, so why is he telling Ichigo that he doesn't have to kill him? Does he know Ichigo is part quincy?
    Cause Ichibei failed and does not want to burden Ichigo with it. And cause Juha is secretly Ichigo's mom.

Also; Ichibei will be able to revive the fallen Squad Zero. There is a reason why he said "if we have to wait for my power" so he is most likely able to revive them by naming them.

And i'll say it again; if there is a conspiricy, it will be coming from Urahara. I swear there was a reason they showed him when Ichibei was talking about his "Darkness in everything".

But for now we will get a big family reunion.

Holy fucking shit lol, just when i thought i was done and could go eat; Son fallen in Darkness>Ichigo became a Shinigami (black/dark) and not a Quincy(white/light) like Ishida should have made him.

Ichigo is ADOPTED and Juha really is his dad!

Not really a surprise ending. I mean, we didn't know it but Juha is like a God and Soul King has been hyped so...

Not to mention there was a whole backstory of Juha being a baby with crazy power. So...

Soul King doesn't look like a fighter, eh? Maybe there was an argument over whether Shinigami or Quincy was superior hollow exterminator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post

Ichigo is ADOPTED and Juha really is his dad!
    After they spent weeks on the history of Ichigo's family and how is parents met? I doubt it.

So Juha is the son of the Soul King, to the surprise of absolutely no one. And don't you love all the fights that get finished off screen? At least Ichigo and co finally are back in the story.