Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Decent chapter. Although after the reveal last week I was expecting a LITTLE more from Nemu.

Honestly, I hope that Pernida is gone now. It had a good run and this was a hell of a fight but we've had WAY too many "Oh, you thought I was dead? NOPE back even stronger" moments in this fight. I just want to move on and hopefully see Ichigo and Grimmjow Vs Askin Nakk Le Vaar.
    We likely have to wait a bit more to see Ichigo/Grimmjow again. It's just screams hueco mundo all over again, where every side character gets his 5+ chapters with either "you thought I was dead?" or "hah, you thought you beat me - bankai V2" moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I originally thought that... But I think they'll drag out the "Is Hisagi dead or not!" as long as they can, for maximum fuckery. What will probably happen is Grimmy + Ichigo will fight Askin, they'll be doing well until Askin releases his Vollstandig, then Ichigo will Bankai...

And they'll cut away to the Hisagi fight. That will resolve and THEN it'll cut back to show Ichigo's Bankai.

Then, maybe in about 2, 3 years we MIGHT get to see Shunsui fight
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    That rule is still true

She died

And oh how very forrrrtuante for Mayuri, she's a special kind of cell multiplier that kills people who absorb her.

Basically, she gave him cancer
    somebody pick up that phone

BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!

Hold on the number says private caller so I'm not answering.

What did you call exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hold on the number says private caller so I'm not answering.

What did you call exactly?
    1-800 I fucking called it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    1-800 I fucking called it
    Her brain is still.....there. She might not be totally dead. She has died once before.........I think.

This. I just... Oh dear lord Shunsui... XD

Is this the fight where we finally will see his Bankai? <3

Strange how this is the second gun guy he fights...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Mmmm I hope you guys appreciate the fact that the first time we saw Mayuri, he was gonna torture the 11th squad guys to get information about Ichigo, but Kenpachi stopped him and there was bad blood between them. But now they're like on the same side, both needing treatment and it's those vice captains to help him Mayuri out, who is really helping Kenpachi out.

I guess Gallahad will get to see his boy fight. Obviously it's not the B (who turns into the A at night)...I didn't think Shunsui was good enough for that...but sniper guy looks good too. This fight will probably be fun to watch.

Honestly, I'd have loved to see a whole chapter or two of just the Shinigami squad getting sniped off.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot to say, no way Tite Kubo let's those fucking fan favorites Toshiro and Rangiku die. I'm not really happy about that, his part of the war should have been over, even if he did survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    good chapter. Mainly because it ended the fight, we got to see some character development, and a little closure, and we started the next fight... all in one chapter

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think I'd be ecstatic... It's looking like I'll finally get to she Shunsui unleash on some poor fool... Honestly though I'm worried, I see this playing out one of a few ways:

1: The best way. Everyone else stays the fuck out of the way, or is killed early on in the fight. Shunsui gets a chance to really show the world what a Captain Commander is capable of, they have an epic fight culminating in Shunsui unleashing his Bankai and we're all blown away by how awesome it is. There's very little chance of this happening.

2: The troll way. the fight begins, then Shunsui goes away somewhere else and the other captains finish off this guy, leaving Shunsui to save his Bankai reveal for another fight, probably against Haschwalth. I would actually be okay with this, even though it means a delay with the reveal.

3: The very likely to happen way. Shunsui will get into the fight, assisted by at least Urahara and possibly the others. EVERYONE will reveal their Bankai, because we're running out of time to show them off. NO ONE comes out of this well, as both Shunsui and Urahara waste the major reveals of their Bankai and either one, or both end up looking weak as fuck. IF this were to happen, Urahara is a far more popular character, so guess who is more likely to get screwed over with the reveal? REALLY hope this doesn't happen, but I really wouldn't put it past Kubo san.

4: The super troll way. Shunsui pulls another Stark and wins the fight without actually using his Bankai, either because one of the other captains does, or just because this fight seems so one sided. I don't think Kubo san would pull this on us again... The rage would be too much.

Also... WTF happened to Gerard Valkyrie? Pernida is gone and it looks like Barro is next on the chopping block, Askin is up against Ichigo so you KNOW he's going down...

And while all this is going on Gerard is running about like a headless chicken... I'm guessing Yoruichi and crew will take him down, but it's odd they didn't set that fight up when they did the other three...

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I don't think anyone is going to help Shunsui. Not sure how they'd even reach him. Only reason Shunsui even got up to the sniper spot was because his shikai was playing like a hide and seek game. No one can fly and the reiatsu is thin, remember?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone is going to help Shunsui. Not sure how they'd even reach him. Only reason Shunsui even got up to the sniper spot was because his shikai was playing like a hide and seek game. No one can fly and the reiatsu is thin, remember?
    Maybe not the peons, but I doubt something that weak would stop for instance Urahara from getting up there. He's probably got spring loaded boots or some shit.

I'd love if this was just a 1v1 with Shunsui and Barro, but I don't think that'll happen.

You'd think I'd be ecstatic... It's looking like I'll finally get to she Shunsui unleash on some poor fool... Honestly though I'm worried, I see this playing out one of a few ways:

1: The best way. Everyone else stays the fuck out of the way, or is killed early on in the fight. Shunsui gets a chance to really show the world what a Captain Commander is capable of, they have an epic fight culminating in Shunsui unleashing his Bankai and we're all blown away by how awesome it is. There's very little chance of this happening.

2: The troll way. the fight begins, then Shunsui goes away somewhere else and the other captains finish off this guy, leaving Shunsui to save his Bankai reveal for another fight, probably against Haschwalth. I would actually be okay with this, even though it means a delay with the reveal.

3: The very likely to happen way. Shunsui will get into the fight, assisted by at least Urahara and possibly the others. EVERYONE will reveal their Bankai, because we're running out of time to show them off. NO ONE comes out of this well, as both Shunsui and Urahara waste the major reveals of their Bankai and either one, or both end up looking weak as fuck. IF this were to happen, Urahara is a far more popular character, so guess who is more likely to get screwed over with the reveal? REALLY hope this doesn't happen, but I really wouldn't put it past Kubo san.

4: The super troll way. Shunsui pulls another Stark and wins the fight without actually using his Bankai, either because one of the other captains does, or just because this fight seems so one sided. I don't think Kubo san would pull this on us again... The rage would be too much.

Also... WTF happened to Gerard Valkyrie? Pernida is gone and it looks like Barro is next on the chopping block, Askin is up against Ichigo so you KNOW he's going down...

And while all this is going on Gerard is running about like a headless chicken... I'm guessing Yoruichi and crew will take him down, but it's odd they didn't set that fight up when they did the other three...
    Askin is more in a prey/hunter relation with Grimmjow as of now. But yeah. Ichigo's group is "somewhere" around there too. Who most likely will get cut off by Gerard. That guy seems like a good fight for Sado.

I honestly think that sniper dude (what was his name?) will pull off some kind of feign death. It doesn't seem like a opponent for Shunsui.
    Shinji on the other hand... Would make a perfect opponent. Switch around the whole world so a sniper has to figure that shit out? Seems great.

Still rooting for Shunsui vs Haschwaltz!

Honestly, I'd have loved to see a whole chapter or two of just the Shinigami squad getting sniped off.
    One page wasn't enough? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Askin is more in a prey/hunter relation with Grimmjow as of now. But yeah. Ichigo's group is "somewhere" around there too. Who most likely will get cut off by Gerard. That guy seems like a good fight for Sado.
    Isn't Ichigo RIGHT next to Askin? Maybe Ichgio and Grimmjow Vs Askin (with Ichigo doing the lions share of the fighting) then the rest of his group (which IIRC had the two Shihoin?) take on Gerard.

I honestly think that sniper dude (what was his name?) will pull off some kind of feign death. It doesn't seem like a opponent for Shunsui.
    Shinji on the other hand... Would make a perfect opponent. Switch around the whole world so a sniper has to figure that shit out? Seems great.
    Lille Barro. And I 100% agree, after about 200 chapters of waiting, some random sniper doesn't really seem worth of being the Target of Shunsui's Bankai. Whereas we've already seen Shinji's Bankai BUT it's not really had a chance to show the full extent of it's powers. This guys seems the perfect target for that.

Still rooting for Shunsui vs Haschwaltz!
    Who isn't

We saw Shinji's bankai? I thought he only fought when it was hip for bankai's to get stolen.

Idk who the fuck Gerard or Askins is and how you're remembering these names.

We saw Shinji's bankai? I thought he only fought when it was hip for bankai's to get stolen.

We saw it also Gerard is the Thor look a like while Askins is the one that kind of looks like Aizen whoes power is to make stuff poison if I remember right

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen it yet. He used his shikai against Bambi.

10+ Year Old Account

I stand corrected, we've actually not seen Shinji's Bankai yet. So hopefully he'll take this guy (the Vizard need a win almost as much as the senior captains do ) and show us his Bankai, then Shunsui can save his for a later, more awesome fight.

Gerard Valkyrie is the Thor/Gladiator looking tool, Sternritter M The miracle, as in it's a miracle this guy actually got written in to the series...

Askin Nakk le Vaar is the Aizen look a like that had everyone creaming their pants about 50 chapters back, he's the Deathdealing and has a pretty sick power, can't wait to see his fight.

As for how I remember all this shit *shrug* I freed up space in my brain by forgetting everything I learned in Highschool/college/uni, instead focusing on what really matters like cake recipes and Bleach characters.

Isn't Ichigo RIGHT next to Askin? Maybe Ichgio and Grimmjow Vs Askin (with Ichigo doing the lions share of the fighting) then the rest of his group (which IIRC had the two Shihoin?) take on Gerard.
    Last thing i remember was Grimmjow chasing Askin, who then gave him a "suprise gift" poison bomb in the face. Ichigo wasn't with them. Might be wrong though.

Lille Barro. And I 100% agree, after about 200 chapters of waiting, some random sniper doesn't really seem worth of being the Target of Shunsui's Bankai. Whereas we've already seen Shinji's Bankai BUT it's not really had a chance to show the full extent of it's powers. This guys seems the perfect target for that.
    Exactly! Shunsui will just screw around with him till Shinji catches up. He seems so much better as a opponent then Shunsui. Like, come on...

I am kinda curious how they gonna beat Askin. Last time he got "defeated" was cause they refreshed all of his blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I am kinda curious how they gonna beat Askin. Last time he got "defeated" was cause they refreshed all of his blood.
    That depends; if it's Grimmjow, probably relying on the whole "Hollows are poison" thing, if it's Ichigo... Plot armor lol.