Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Same thing moments after when he can suddenly hear Renji.
    I don't think it's actually stated that he can hear Renji? Renji deflects the beam, and he asks who renji is, Renji replies, and then it ends.

Still I agree, telling someone that they will die from what they hear is incredible stupid!

Maybe he can read lips.

Btw that guy is overpowered, I'm having a hard time believing the vice captains who fought him beat him up enough that he needed the fan to regenerate. That means those 3 vice captains are on par with 2 experienced vizard captains?

Well, i agree on that they didn't beat him up but yeah, the little guy might have cheered a lil cause we don't know what exactly happened and how weak he was before the cheers.

And now Renji>2 Vizard captains xD
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    And now Renji>2 Vizard captains xD
    He's gonna fire his laser starbeam at Renji, and Renji is gonna be all "talk to the hand" blocking the beam with one hand, and then obliterate him in 1 strike.

Pretty much yeah, he'll chop his star beam in two and be like, yeah......... Then Bankai and then boom instabuttrape
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    He's gonna fire his laser starbeam at Renji, and Renji is gonna be all "talk to the hand" blocking the beam with one hand, and then obliterate him in 1 strike.
    and then he will be beaten down with some other random guy :P and ichigo will come for their rescue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moiz View Post
    and then he will be beaten down with some other random guy :P and ichigo will come for their rescue.
    And so the cycle repeats!

Guys. The "S" is the hero of the story. Heroes always win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And so the cycle repeats!
    Even though it's super cliche, i can't help but finding it epic and awesome when it happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Even though it's super cliche, i can't help but finding it epic and awesome when it happens.
    Not disputing that, and I agree with that. It is epic and awesome but only momentarily since it's a repeating cycle and not very unique story wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if his weakness is people booing him. Going by wrestling terms then Mask is a Face and since Renji just announced himself as the Villain (Heel) then I could see the hilarity ensuing if people start booing him and cheering for Renji. Therefore stripping him of his power and constantly weakening him. (Trust me, I've seen it happen a couple times during WCW, WWF/E, and TNA)

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, I was expecting Renji to win, but he didn't even need Bankai.

Also, apparently cheering can heal star guy's eardrums...

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I just knew that little James dude wasn't completely dead and done with.

So. Renji basically defeated the wrestler with pure strength. He didn't even use his Shikai's snake ability. That's just too overpowered, I don't like it. 2 Vizard captains get stomped. Before the war started everyone was like "OGM WE NEED BANKAI TO WINZ." Urahara fixes the situation by saying "lol kk I'll let you guys use bankai." And Renji comes back and defeats this guy off raw strength.

Renji is a main character for sure but he's not a fucking god Quincy like Uryu or a fucking mix of everyone like Ichigo, he shouldn't be that strong, he's in the same boat as all the Shinigami.

Speaking of which, Rukia has some nerve talking down to Renji as if she was actually useful.

I'm kind of mad lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Renji sudenly got rediculously overpowered like that im sure the same will be the case for Rukia.

So yea.. if everyone is gonna overpower their oponents like this its gonna be boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    It'll do the normal, they'll overpower some and then fight someone who is equal level or too overpowered. I expect renjis next fight he'll have to go all out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So. Renji basically defeated the wrestler with pure strength. He didn't even use his Shikai's snake ability. That's just too overpowered, I don't like it. 2 Vizard captains get stomped. Before the war started everyone was like "OGM WE NEED BANKAI TO WINZ." Urahara fixes the situation by saying "lol kk I'll let you guys use bankai." And Renji comes back and defeats this guy off raw strength.

Renji is a main character for sure but he's not a fucking god Quincy like Uryu or a fucking mix of everyone like Ichigo, he shouldn't be that strong, he's in the same boat as all the Shinigami.

Speaking of which, Rukia has some nerve talking down to Renji as if she was actually useful.

I'm kind of mad lol.
    How many of the other Shinigami trained with the 0 squad like Renji did?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Squad 0 isn't some magic super high level people who should be considered especially godlike. It is comprised of people who were captains themselves. Sure, they're really strong captains, but still from captain-level.

What did Squad 0 even really do? "Wow these guys got their asses handed to them horribly, let's heal them." Check. "Let's feed them." Check. "Let me fix their swords since they're fucking weak and got their swords broken." Check.

That means they suddenly get a ridiculous power up?

Not to mention Shinji seemed to be on really good terms with the fat girl one. And then, you know, he got Vizard powers. That didn't stop him from getting one shot randomly by a disoriented Sternritter.

Sorry but I'd buy that Renji got a little stronger, enough to hold his own against a Sternritter without his bankai, but to destroy a Sternritter that fucked up 3 captain level vice captains and 2 vizard captains without even using his shikai's ability? Ridiculous.

Of course, the Sternritter S could still be alive (all Renji did was swing his sword) but all the other Sternritter died anticlimactically so I don't doubt the S is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that Mask De Masculine hasn't used his "Vollständig" ability yet, so that will be the time Renji will likely have to use his bankai or at least put in some effort to win. The quincy is simply toying around for the time being.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    This. Renji is pretty much more powerful than any other vizard captain.
    Squad 0 isn't some magic super high level people who should be considered especially godlike.
    But they are though.
    Sure, they're really strong captains, but still from captain-level.
    They're way above captain level lol. Like Ichigo always has been, though unstable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Keep in mind that Mask De Masculine hasn't used his "Vollständig" ability yet, so that will be the time Renji will likely have to use his bankai or at least put in some effort to win. The quincy is simply toying around for the time being.
    From what I'm understand, the Quincy can't use it. The last dude that did died, and so did the other girl, the former by Juha Bach and the latter by her comrades. They are, apparently, forbidden of using it.