Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Literally all of those abilities are available at level 1. There's also only a couple of places where Rubick could hide to cliff you from, and it's only one rune spot, and only really a problem for the first rune spawn of the game. You should have a crow by time 2 minute rune spawns, and even if you don't, someone can easily hike to the sideshop and toss you a TP scroll if necessary.
    For your convenience, I will list every single spell you could possibly use for this purpose.

Scout Hawk, which entirely removes any threat your level 1 180 damage nuke has.
    Rocket Flare, which I'd say is a pretty shit level 1 ability but maybe that's just me.
    Wave of Terror, rofl not stun at level 1.
    Bear, lift bear onto cliff, win lane.
    Spin Web, because Brood totally wants to put a net there.
    Crystal Nova, bye bye half your mana pool
    Illusory Orb, bye bye half your mana pool
    Ice Path, barely long enough range to see highground without standing right next to cliff anyway.
    March, not sure if it gives vision but again, goodbye mana pool.
    Powershot/Shadow Poison, actually the only spells in this list that would take less effort than Rubick did casting Telekinesis. Funny.

Before you mention invis heroes: wtf noob enemy team dosnt have sentires???????????

I count 11 spells from 11 different heroes (i.e., you're more likely to not have them than to have them), nearly all of which produce a giant disadvantage for the person who has to cast it even if Rubick is just standing afk in fountain until the game begins.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There are so many ways to spot it before it happens, or just simply outright avoid it.
    Why do I find it so hilarious hearing this from you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped playing for a month, got back and saw i was getting people typing in Cyrillic even tough i haven't seen those in like 4months but at least most of the time they would speak English when i ask them too :/

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Stopped playing for a month, got back and saw i was getting people typing in Cyrillic even tough i haven't seen those in like 4months but at least most of the time they would speak English when i ask them too :/
    After the implanted the "selecet langauge" I have gotten fewer people speaking Cyrillic, it certainly feels that way.

I hope the feedback option after each game will make them realize they need to put in a surrender option. Compination of KD, GPR, XPPR, Towers and stuff like that.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    After the implanted the "selecet langauge" I have gotten fewer people speaking Cyrillic, it certainly feels that way.

I hope the feedback option after each game will make them realize they need to put in a surrender option. Compination of KD, GPR, XPPR, Towers and stuff like that.
    If they put a surrender option then I also want an option that balances the team automatically if it looks like an onesided game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Suprise motherfucker Ursa was good but I fucking lost it when Wisp and Bat popped out and A-Team music started playing

credits: Supernerd

Heh, feeling like jumping back into DOTA2. From the above posts I am assuming Juggernaut and Troll Warlord are still monstrous heroes?

I mostly play those 2 or heroes one could say are "bruisers". Am I still good to play DOTA as Juggs/Troll Warlord? I hate all that magic/spellcaster bullshit- do not suggest such heroes.

imo there is no such thing as weak pub hero so yeah pick whatever suits you best

You should try Tusk, he's really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Heh, feeling like jumping back into DOTA2. From the above posts I am assuming Juggernaut and Troll Warlord are still monstrous heroes?

I mostly play those 2 or heroes one could say are "bruisers". Am I still good to play DOTA as Juggs/Troll Warlord? I hate all that magic/spellcaster bullshit- do not suggest such heroes.
    Troll is a pubstomper, go forest, get yourself Dominator, solo Roshan, get Shadowblade + MKB, enjoy 20-0.

Juggernaut has to get more in order to really fuck people up. You stay relevant throughout the entire game, yes, but in order to do some actual damage to tanks or go head to head with other carries once the game goes above ~50min mark, you have to farm a few big items.

credits: Supernerd

Jugg is probably the best carry in the game, but it really all depends on the other 9 heroes in the game. Troll is unbeatable 1v1 but he will fall short against things like reverse polarity (just played a game as Magnus, seriously why has he not been nerfed yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You should try Tusk, he's really fun.
    Just saw a video on this guy. Insta locking... vs. bots.

[Yes, I am terrible at DOTA2.]

I'll play with you Fencers, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Deleted
    If you like "bruisers", you could take a look at heroes such as Night Stalker, Spirit Breaker or Dragon Knight. Pretty much most of the Strenght carries qualify as "bruisers" as well.

I refuse to play Night Stalker until they fix his wings. So annoying to look at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just saw a video on this guy. Insta locking... vs. bots.

[Yes, I am terrible at DOTA2.]
    Tusk is hilarious, you should definitely play some games with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to add about PAs crits: heaven's halberd. It is so funny to see PA jumping on you and... doing nothing because she got disarmed and she is slowly dying because she can't instant heal herself with satanic
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Too bad it does not work on bkb like abyssal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Too bad it does not work on bkb like abyssal
    Abyssal is pretty much strictly a carry item though. HH still gives a lot of decent stats for supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    For your convenience, I will list every single spell you could possibly use for this purpose.
    Spirit Breaker charge (isn't helpful in this case though), Lycanthrope wolves, Weaver swarm, Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, Storm Spririt static remnant gives flying vision (iirc), Venomancer wards, Enchantress+Chen can use neuts to scount (which isn't helpful since neutral creeps spawn at 0:30), Shadow Demon can also use disruption illusions to scout, Naga illusions, Batrider firefly gives flying vision, Furion can scout with trees and AA can scout with Ice Vortex.

March of the Machines doesn't give vision.