Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

@Keyzz
    I didn't even remotely imply that I don't like AR or complain about it. Also, I was just trying to say he has zero support potential outside of 5-carry-team situation.
    Can't listen well since I'm at work, but apparently Mouz just picked a support Alch. Also no idea if its working or not, but I guess someone thought it was possible.

Excited to see certain people start claiming support Alch was so obvious but no one did it because pros hadn't done it yet.

Update: Mouz crushed them in the support Alch game, but no idea how much of it was due to support Alch. Just the timing of it was pretty amusing
    Last edited by Keyzz; 2013-03-28 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbattou View Post
    Bristleback is such a fun and powerful hero Even tho he's underrated i will be playing him lots.

But his model is kind of disappointing :/
    Underrated? You mean underplayed because he used to be so op that he was just banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised Warlock's ulti hasn't been nerfed yet. Flaming Fists is such a ridiculous amount of (RNG) burst on top of the aura now that it actually procs.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I'm surprised Warlock's ulti hasn't been nerfed yet. Flaming Fists is such a ridiculous amount of (RNG) burst on top of the aura now that it actually procs.
    Spell-stolen warlock ult is the best thing in dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

considering you can just use diffusal on golem for free gold, i dont really see the need for nerf?

It takes time to farm diffusal blade not to mention that most heroes in current metagame probably won't benefit much from this item besides obvious on-use against golems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    considering you can just use diffusal on golem for free gold, i dont really see the need for nerf?
    You'd need to kill 38 golems to recover the cost of the diffusal blade, so it's really only an option on a hero that already does well with one (PL, Riki, etc.)

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Spell-stolen warlock ult is the best thing in dota.
    Ice Path and Fissure are probably my favorites. Those spells are so gross when you don't have to contend with extended cast times.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

You can't really compare gold values when one click of Dblade turns off Warlock's ultimate and makes it one of the worst spells in the game. Add in a hero like furion who can soak bonds with summons and you've just removed their best support from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You can't really compare gold values when one click of Dblade turns off Warlock's ultimate and makes it one of the worst spells in the game. Add in a hero like furion who can soak bonds with summons and you've just removed their best support from the game.
    And still probably done nothing about their carry.

That's your carry's job, you already took out their support and you still have your spells to help make the carry V carry fight unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm going on hiatus with this game. I really don't get it, is this game supposed to be hard? i've only played bout 160 games, but I think ive had my fill of stupid people, but I'm not talking about just the random feeder every now and again, i'm just sick of the fact that people who have played about 100 games still not understanding the concept of last hitting, NOT face ramming into enemies at 300 hp, then blaming support for not helping. Speaking of supprt, thats all i can do in this game cause, even though the calling of top mid bot in LoL is annoying as shit, at least they have some mild cognitive function at how this type of game is supposed to be played, from what ive seen in dota 2, its 2 farmers, 2 supports and an initiator. But probably 90% of all my games everyone just picks invis heros and carries, and i'm forced to go support just to try to balance things out. But, following with the theme, the carry auto attacks and doesn't last hit for shit, while top lane is getting face rolled. Maybe it's cause I'm forced to play at the very early morning hours, i don't know. But for now, i;m just done with this genre. I hope for you new players it goes better, cause it may be impossible to have the shit ass luck of a 55 game losing streak. Goodbye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    That's your carry's job, you already took out their support and you still have your spells to help make the carry V carry fight unfair.
    I fail to understand how purging a golem means that you took out their support. I mean, he still did damage from impact, stunned and have hot/dot + bonds (which, imo, the OPed thing on warlocks spellbook, not golem).

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Well I'm going on hiatus with this game. I really don't get it, is this game supposed to be hard? i've only played bout 160 games, but I think ive had my fill of stupid people, but I'm not talking about just the random feeder every now and again, i'm just sick of the fact that people who have played about 100 games still not understanding the concept of last hitting, NOT face ramming into enemies at 300 hp, then blaming support for not helping. Speaking of supprt, thats all i can do in this game cause, even though the calling of top mid bot in LoL is annoying as shit, at least they have some mild cognitive function at how this type of game is supposed to be played, from what ive seen in dota 2, its 2 farmers, 2 supports and an initiator. But probably 90% of all my games everyone just picks invis heros and carries, and i'm forced to go support just to try to balance things out. But, following with the theme, the carry auto attacks and doesn't last hit for shit, while top lane is getting face rolled. Maybe it's cause I'm forced to play at the very early morning hours, i don't know. But for now, i;m just done with this genre. I hope for you new players it goes better, cause it may be impossible to have the shit ass luck of a 55 game losing streak. Goodbye.
    No no no, it is not league of legends, dotas meta is very flexible and depends on hero build. Usually in AP games you have 1-4 carry heroes who wish to farm and then pwn. And you are not forced to do anything, pick a hardcarry, steal farm from teammates, get fed to late game and faceroll to victory. You can't rely on your team if it is not team but a bunch of random people who have their own plans for the game. Get a friend and play tiny+wisp, or get two friends and play wisp+naix+riki to rampage AP games. Or try out Draft or CM picks where level of average player is much higher
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-03-29 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    You'd need to kill 38 golems to recover the cost of the diffusal blade, so it's really only an option on a hero that already does well with one (PL, Riki, etc.)
    It's not like the world's gonna explode if Void picks up a diffusal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    It takes time to farm diffusal blade not to mention that most heroes in current metagame probably won't benefit much from this item besides obvious on-use against golems.
    This just in: Hero counters require some effort. What will happen to the world of DotA now? More news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyzz View Post
    Can't listen well since I'm at work, but apparently Mouz just picked a support Alch. Also no idea if its working or not, but I guess someone thought it was possible.
    He did "okay."
    He got one kill and one death in lane and then sort of just coasted on the rest of his team winning.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-03-29 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post

This just in: Hero counters require some effort. What will happen to the world of DotA now? More news at 11.
    I'm more than willing to hear you telling me who and how will farm up diffusal if your team does not posess a natural Diffusal Blade wielder like PL or Riki(or Jugger).
    Perhaps WD? WR?
    Or, maybe, CM?
    Oh, I know, it will be SD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    55 games losing streak? I've never seen anyone remotely close to that number o.O I don't know but maybe it's something to do with you. If there are so many stupid people like you said, the enemy team must be filled with them too. But oh well, good decision to stop playing when you aren't having fun.

Deleted
    I'm more than willing to hear you telling me who and how will farm up diffusal if your team does not posess a natural Diffusal Blade wielder like PL or Riki(or Jugger).
    Perhaps WD? WR?
    Or, maybe, CM?
    WR could get one, to be honest. If your team doesn't have any sort of agi carry though, that's just you getting outpicked, shit happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    55 games losing streak? I've never seen anyone remotely close to that number o.O I don't know but maybe it's something to do with you. If there are so many stupid people like you said, the enemy team must be filled with them too. But oh well, good decision to stop playing when you aren't having fun.
    I lose a lot more since I started queuing nothing but AR, but even my worst streaks are like 3 or 4 games. 55 games...? Yeah, that ain't yer team that's causin you to lose.

Perhaps WD? WR?
    Or, maybe, CM?
    holy crap, anyone can build diffusal. l I have seen pros build diffusal on QoP just to counter repel. Diffusal is useful item on your team no matter how you look at it considering the stuff you can dispell with it (dust, for one.) Cant people stop being so singleminded about items? Any agi carry without orb can wield diffusal just fine, if it means you negate one of the biggest problems opponents have. hell, any rightclick hero will do fine. Sure, its not "optimal" for rightclick damage boost for them, but heres the fun part. Just because it doesnt have your primary stat doesnt mean its not useful for you - see orchid, HH etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    holy crap, anyone can build diffusal. l I have seen pros build diffusal on QoP just to counter repel. Diffusal is useful item on your team no matter how you look at it considering the stuff you can dispell with it (dust, for one.) Cant people stop being so singleminded about items? Any agi carry without orb can wield diffusal just fine, if it means you negate one of the biggest problems opponents have. hell, any rightclick hero will do fine. Sure, its not "optimal" for rightclick damage boost for them, but heres the fun part. Just because it doesnt have your primary stat doesnt mean its not useful for you - see orchid, HH etc.
    anyone can build Diffusal, yes.
    But can everyone farm it up and benefit from it?

Deleted
    anyone can build Diffusal, yes.
    But can everyone farm it up and benefit from it?
    I'd say "not dying to fists" is a pretty good benefit.