Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I know his general build, I guess I was implying that a normally core item (BKB) built on him would subtract diffusal blade countering him, and making it not really an issue to consider, unless they get their diffusal long before you get your BKB. I said blink over Shadow Blade, because while Shadow Blade is very strong on him, and a pretty good item in general, this is a discussion of his viability in the pro scene, so it's usually assumed they have the appropriate dust/gem/sentries to remove the 'pub stomp' portion of Shadow Blade, and it was more a thought of which would be better for mobility for him, so I figured blink would be more useful.
    naw

if you get ursa to use his BKB every time you purge him, that's a win for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    And before everyone else there was EternalEnvy, the allfather of every idea ever, the one everyone copies.
    yea that's more like it, what a player

it's not like slark came out of nowhere

I watched TL's TC lose his 1v1 lane something horrible against slark when he was playing lone druid last week in some -cm game

Deleted
    watched a few ti13 matches,still got a lot to see,I saw the ones with absolute legends vs roxkis,surprising how that turned out and its awesome that every match you get a pro player from a known team commentating

Slark all powerful, can't be beat. He's so good he can even dunk Batrider.

any ideas how to nerf him?
    Perhaps change Pact so it no longer removes debuffs?

He doesn't need nerfs unfortunately.

aww ;(
    I would love it if his Pact was nerfed, tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    $3,200,000 – Choose the next hero we release
    Lets all buy the compendium and pick techies !

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i think il avoid the solo queue for a while till they get it fixed. me with 60 wins got matched with 2 people with over 220 wins and 2 people with 0 wins. Obviously the 0 wins were new so fed the opposite team, which meant the other 2 were getting annoyed. Id rather the queue take 30 mins to find me people of my level than waste 45 minutes doing that again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    aww ;(
    I would love it if his Pact was nerfed, tho.
    I don't see what's wrong with his pact besides being really annoying. I don't think I can count the times I've been 100% certain it's over just to have my lasso break as soon as I cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    $2.5 of the money goes towards TI3 prize pool and when the prize pool reaches different stretch goals the people with compendiums get extra rewards. It is not a requirement for any games.

These are the stretch goals with a current prize pool of ~$1 978 000:
    $2,000,000 – A custom HUD skin for all Compendium owners

$2,200,000 – A Taunt item with a brand new animation for all Compendium owners

$2,400,000 – Vote on participants in an 8 player Solo Championship (1 vs 1) at The International

$3,200,000 – Choose the next hero we release
    Oh wow they updated that huh.
    Time to buy a compendium so I can get Abaddon.

I'm thinking about getting the compedium as well, still on the fence tho.

Quote Originally Posted by zehzao View Post
    I'm thinking about getting the compedium as well, still on the fence tho.
    Dont wait to long, just a few days left to bet on the eastern qualifiers.

Hey guys,

Me and my brother are downloading this tonight, used to play a lot of the original back in the day.

Any idea how big the file size is at the moment? Including all patches etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    Hey guys,

Me and my brother are downloading this tonight, used to play a lot of the original back in the day.

Any idea how big the file size is at the moment? Including all patches etc.?
    Takes 6,2 gb on my drive, I imagine the download is ~5 gb or so.

It should be around 3GB plus 200MB or so patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with his pact besides being really annoying. I don't think I can count the times I've been 100% certain it's over just to have my lasso break as soon as I cast it.

Oh wow they updated that huh.
    Time to buy a compendium so I can get Abaddon.
    well, its an AoE nuke which also removes debuffs, and as Slark posesses 2 nukes and steals stats at the same time, which greatly debilitates his victims, I think it might be over the top. Pact should be rebalanced, be either a longer cd, lower damage, or a higher manacost.

Deleted
    well, its an AoE nuke which also removes debuffs, and as Slark posesses 2 nukes and steals stats at the same time, which greatly debilitates his victims, I think it might be over the top. Pact should be rebalanced, be either a longer cd, lower damage, or a higher manacost.
    Guess who does about the same damage with his nukes and also steals stats? Razor. Clearly, you should be calling for Razor nerfs.

(Obviously with all things nerfing and buffing, it's about to what level the hero can contribute with his entire kit and in what role. I'm just saying that mentioning what spells he has doesn't mean he's OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Guess who does about the same damage with his nukes and also steals stats? Razor. Clearly, you should be calling for Razor nerfs.

(Obviously with all things nerfing and buffing, it's about to what level the hero can contribute with his entire kit and in what role. I'm just saying that mentioning what spells he has doesn't mean he's OP)
    did you just compare
    Slark to Razor? I am not entirely sure I can follow this kind of drawing similarities.

Deleted
    did you just compare
    Slark to Razor? I am not entirely sure I can follow this kind of drawing similarities.
    I'm drawing comparisons as per your description of why Slark is OP. If you'd like for me not to draw such comparisons, maybe you should improve your description.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im on a 10 loss losing streak sad times. Think i must have been bumped into a higher bracket or something.

Slark is a pub stomper that is made of paper, the only reason he is working in some games is because absolutely nobody expected him to be picked. Besides, wanting to instantly nerf something outside of the meta is the most league-minded thing I've ever read