Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    hope you guys watched game 3 of navi vs kaipi in the defense finals yesterday

zeus, ursa, carry veno.. clowny ass game but a good watch
    Kaipi threw away all my rares.
    Please disband.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Kaipi threw away all my rares.
    Please disband.
    I was going to bet on Kp but didn't get there in time, after match 1 I was upset but after that I was happy
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Well i'm finding it quite fun, if only i didn't get 2 dc players on my team every game coupled with the icons glitching all over the screen, 2 problems break the game entirely but apart from that its fun to play at least. ive only been playing the warlock, i find him slow to start but near the end of a game he is very formidable.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2013-07-26 at 10:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    Well i'm finding it quite fun, if only i didn't get 2 dc players on my team every game coupled with the icons glitching all over the screen, 2 problems break the game entirely but apart from that its fun to play at least. ive only been playing the warlock, i find him slow to start but near the end of a game he is very formidable.
    Ive found that i tend to get less people dcing the more you play, once you get about 200 wins you should see a lot less abandons.

Deleted
    I'm a bit annoyed at all the visual/audio bugs Dota 2 has. Maybe it is intentional and not bugs but when for example Skeleton King dies somewhere and you aren't watching and then when you go there later you hear his ultimate sound. Same with Furion TP thing. Someitmes you have that random spinning axe that glows, don't know what causes it.

And when can Valve fix the boxing in Dota 2? Having a SC 2 background, it is absolutely horrible to select many units.

600mb patch no hero

Skeleton King dies somewhere and you aren't watching and then when you go there later you hear his ultimate sound
    this is sooooo annoying ulti on CD i just just heard that

nope gank fails ;_;
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-07-27 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy I got the Whalehook in my immortal gift box. Gives Pudge new animations and everything, fuckin sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

ehh i got abaddon mace

no special effects and i dont even play him ;c

thats pretty cool
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-07-27 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Valve did much to "fix" MMR. Queue times are very short, but I'm getting a ton of the assholes, shitbags, and stoners that infest low-tier games in my games now... either on my team, or on the other team.

So basically it seems like they're going quantity over quality now.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    I'm just happy I got the Whalehook in my immortal gift box. Gives Pudge new animations and everything, fuckin sick.
    yea I got that one too, what animations changed? I never play pudge

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I don't think Valve did much to "fix" MMR. Queue times are very short, but I'm getting a ton of the assholes, shitbags, and stoners that infest low-tier games in my games now... either on my team, or on the other team.
    isn't that fixing it? should they queue you on p1 or something

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I don't think Valve did much to "fix" MMR. Queue times are very short, but I'm getting a ton of the assholes, shitbags, and stoners that infest low-tier games in my games now... either on my team, or on the other team.i

So basically it seems like they're going quantity over quality now.

Tell us something new lol

- - - Updated - - -

What gift box?
    Immortal item from compedium goal

10+ Year Old Account
    As a lover of Warhammer and Warmachine the new Deathripper courier looks amazing, I might consider having to pick it up .

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got cauldron on hero i won't ever play - lone druid. Sux. Want to trade it away for something on WD, dazzle, lion, lich, broodmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    been on twitch.tv a lot and managed to catch several people trying out dota,one was this man that looked like a semi-professional twitcher,and then a group of young people from lol trying out dota 2.
    the next day i see the man trying out LoL,he seemed pretty positive during the dota training so i suspect the LoL fans I recognized amongst his regular fans encouraged him to try it out.
    then this group of young people,they tried playing agaisnt players directly and got stomped with a 50-6 score or something like that,during the game the dota 2 community showed it's bright side as always,they were told to uninstall by the enemy team,shittalk etc...
    they tried bots easy,got wrecked,then they went against passive bots and got wrecked by the towers,I guess LoL's towers are different,they pushed very slowly and they could barely catch the bots who always ran away so the game went on and they were bored and that's when they left,from their comments it didn't seem like they were gonna come back.
    so yeah i like to see how people try out dota 2,so i share this for those who enjoy it 2.

I do think dota 2 tutorials arent effective enough,or maybe they have to make it that you cannot skip a huge part after a few tutorial parts.
    also smurfs are a huge problems,they start new accounts,and directly expect people to play properly,even resort to name-calling in matches where everyone has 0 or less then 10 wins.
    like what the hell this community is so toxic,I think it's better if during the first 20-30 games new players are completely blinded from any comments made by others and are assisted by a voiced-bot-support-system,telling them what to do,like go help their team during push,or retreat from a certain place.
    it shouldn't be too hard,after all if valve can make bots play extremely well,they could transition that behaviour into voiced advice for new players
    Last edited by mmocba4f7a59a4; 2013-07-27 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got the kunkka sword, was a bit gutted at first since i barely ever play him but it seems its one of the best ones lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My little brother got the Abaddon Mace. I feel so sorry for him. It's not only the worst of them but he wanted the Pudge hook .

I doubt they will but Valve need to make the Abaddon mace not be so boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I had the most fun game of Dota 2 for a long time.

Went dual hard lane with Undying + Treant. Farm mana boots to
    both and just shit over everyone. Tower diving 2v2 at level 3 was
    amazing.

Tho we snowballed out of control after getting first blood + double
    tap 2v3 against clock, CK and veno 30 seconds in to the game.

Leech seed + Tombstone snares just let you smack all over their faces
    and the leech seed, living armor, decay and soul rip makes you pretty much
    invincible, especially after getting super fast mana boots for both of us.

our MMR was very mixed bunch so it wasn't a very high level game but it was
    amazing fun.

it is quite harsh theres only a couple of things that i've recently realized, some ppl will bitch about your items, some will bitch right off the bat that you didn't random, then ppl will constantly tell you either to not attack creeps so they can sponge all the gold, thats ok for some, but if you don't get some tags then your just gunna be miles behind on the item purchases.

i'm still learning but i have had maybe 2 games out of 10 that were simply flame fests ppl trying to report you for nothing whatsoever, just because of the elitist mind set that you joined a random game and don't happen to know every single in-and-out of the game.

since i've been playing lock i usually get stomped my all melees, one in particular, the last game i did had an ursa power himself to lvl 24 and he was just steam rolling through our whole team. i think i only managed to get to lvl 11 in that game. i feel it may take me a few hundred games before i grasp a good strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    it is quite harsh theres only a couple of things that i've recently realized, some ppl will bitch about your items, some will bitch right off the bat that you didn't random, then ppl will constantly tell you either to not attack creeps so they can sponge all the gold, thats ok for some, but if you don't get some tags then your just gunna be miles behind on the item purchases.

i'm still learning but i have had maybe 2 games out of 10 that were simply flame fests ppl trying to report you for nothing whatsoever, just because of the elitist mind set that you joined a random game and don't happen to know every single in-and-out of the game.

since i've been playing lock i usually get stomped my all melees, one in particular, the last game i did had an ursa power himself to lvl 24 and he was just steam rolling through our whole team. i think i only managed to get to lvl 11 in that game. i feel it may take me a few hundred games before i grasp a good strategy.
    Well, you'll have to play at least 1 game for every hero in pool, so yes.
    And if you play support hero you can pull neutrals to lane creeps so they (you creeps) will tank neutrals for you. All you need is last-hit neutrals+your creeps to get gold, exp, deny enemy farm.
    And as support your main way to get gold is not dying, you have a lot of unreliable gold and you will loose it when you die, that's why you can often see support who can't afford items/wards. But you can spend your unreliable gold right before death to buy items if your stash.

Sometimes you get players who does very bad things (like picking abaddon and leaving poor PA on easy lane alone and leech exp from lich on offlane. I told him to help PA get farm since she was facing tree+razor, but he didn't listened and started swearing at me, so i had to TP to PA and support her. Abaddon gave 4 kills to enemy drow and she snowballed to win) and they refuse to listen to you because "you are not pro gamer don't teach me". With such attitude i think they won't meet any pro gamers soon.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-07-27 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    My little brother got the Abaddon Mace. I feel so sorry for him. It's not only the worst of them but he wanted the Pudge hook .

I doubt they will but Valve need to make the Abaddon mace not be so boring.
    Yep, I got the Abbadon mace. I should've checked to see if the gift box was marketable; I've heard people have been getting $10 for theirs. I'd much rather have $10 than some stupid item in a computer game
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow