10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Not even a little surprised, and I really hope nobody is, either.

I've questioned it a lot as well, but it just seems to be what they do. Their record shows, they rarely ever take the first game seriously, but then just come out of nowhere and roll over teams like they're nothing, and that's exactly what we just saw in game 2.
    Implying they didn't win because they had wisp and batrider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Exactly, Alliance gave away the game when they gave them Bat, IO and let Alch free farm.

EDIT: Bah! THey give them IO and Alch again..... Now I get a baaaad feeling about Alliance..
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-08-12 at 01:13 AM.

I wasn't implying they didn't have the top tier heroes on their side, they made full use of them, and stomped Alliance, a team that's basically never been stomped before.

And it seems Alliance isn't worried about it either, since they gave Na'Vi Wisp again.

Deleted
    Razor seems like a risky pick. LOL OGRE MAGI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Razor seems like a risky pick. LOL OGRE MAGI.
    hahaha.. If Razor is risky, Ogre is 10x riskier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    hahaha.. If Razor is risky, Ogre is 10x riskier.
    That was kinda my point. This is Risk raise wars.

Deleted
    Ogre magi? Omg why.

Ogre magi? Omg why.
    because lone druid

Deleted
    I don't like the way Na'Vi plays Wisp sometimes. Don't know why they hug all five so much. Why not have XBOCT and Dendi farm somewhere else to maximize farm and outfarm the enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre magi? Omg why.
    bloodlust on bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Best time to start draft and play like shit. Well played Na'Vi though.

Deleted
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesusssssssss.

Deleted
    that game man

Deleted

Man, that game. I liked the strat Alliance did with ogre, it's cool seeing his steroids used like that, especially with how well it aligned with their draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I don't like the way Na'Vi plays Wisp sometimes. Don't know why they hug all five so much. Why not have XBOCT and Dendi farm somewhere else to maximize farm and outfarm the enemy.
    They were probably afraid of the ganks from bat, that seemed to be the scariest thing Alliance could throw out during the match, especially with how much followup they had.

Deleted
    If Alliance allows Na'vi to get Io this time, I will wait for S4 when he comes back to Sweden with my own lasso.

They were probably afraid of the ganks from bat, that seemed to be the scariest thing Alliance could throw out during the match, especially with how much followup they had.
    yeah i think they had poor vision of their part of the map and moonlight shadow into lasso is pretty strong initiation tool

Deleted
    Man, that game. I liked the strat Alliance did with ogre, it's cool seeing his steroids used like that, especially with how well it aligned with their draft.

That's the thing is XBOCT should have farmed at places that were almost 100% safe while the rest of team take the more risky part. But yeah, that's probably what they were afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    That's the thing is XBOCT should have farmed at places that were almost 100% safe while the rest of team take the more risky part. But yeah, that's probably what they were afraid of.
    Well it's important to note that this is a pretty massive match. They definitely don't want to take any chances at all, and Xboct would have been in trouble if Batrider/Lone Druid used Dust and ganked him, and on this stage they aren't going to risk that at all. I don't really blame them, playing safe is the most important thing for them right now.