Deleted
    GG, Na'vi takes this game. Dat last pick

Deleted
    XBOCT making such a big mistake by not buying his Shadow Blade before they got wiped for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had it at that time? That is actually kinda huge. Considering it took him ages afterwards to get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    GG, Na'vi takes this game. Dat last pick
    Guess I was wrong ^^

Deleted
    Yeap. XBOCT lost them the game with that wipe and having to farm SB again for 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Guess I was wrong ^^
    If they hadn't fucked up that fight at the tower big style you'd probably have been right. They followed it up by wandering around alone during the night immediately after that wipe so they were basically screwed then on.

And seriously Na'Vi would it have hurt you to just win? I need to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    He had it at that time? That is actually kinda huge. Considering it took him ages afterwards to get it
    he had over 3k gold before that 1st team fight...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    If they hadn't fucked up that fight at the tower big style you'd probably have been right. They followed it up by wandering around alone during the night immediately after that wipe so they were basically screwed then on.

And seriously Na'Vi would it have hurt you to just win? I need to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    True. But why even trying to take a fight at night with against a Gyro, IO and NS?

10+ Year Old Account
    #kickXBOCT
    #Naverdisbandples
    meh, typical
    But hey 5 games always nice

Deleted
    Well they seemed to think they'd be fine 5 man, but that call down/barrage just decimated them. They shoulda known it could happen though, i think they were just overconfident after shutting down NS in mid.

Deleted
    This is why you use Quick Buy and hotkey it guys. Just buy your stuff before you die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest that fight down at the tower shouldnt have happened in the first place

Deleted
    IO to Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    This is why you use Quick Buy and hotkey it guys. Just buy your stuff before you die.
    Too bad you can't bind quick buy to multiple hotkeys so you can just smash your fist on keyboard and buy everything you needed when you are getting killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Too bad you can't bind quick buy to multiple hotkeys so you can just smash your fist on keyboard and buy everything you needed when you are getting killed.
    keyboard macros

thats how i do it all but one bind to quick buy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    keyboard macros

thats how i do it all but one bind to quick buy
    Headsmash when ganked?!

Headsmash when ganked?!
    yeah ;p

damn xboct huge plays 0o (and alliance overextending)
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-08-12 at 03:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I loved you, Alliance. And you betrayed me....
    Easy there, it aint over yet!

15+ Year Old Account
    WHAT A PLAY BY ALLIANCE!!!!

Keep it up Sweden
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    s4 proving why he is the best solomid in the west.