Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I play with professional players from EG and coL on a daily basis. Even a few people from Na'vi queue US servers now and then. While they're still public games and PuGs, don't try to tell me which of the two of us is the better player.

You watch the pros play, I play against them. That's all I'm seeing in this thread right now.

A big necro can take almost any hero in a 1v1, with the exception of big carries with lifesteal. Mostly because he can, by himself, get most people down to ult range in the duration of one sheep with radiance/heartstopper also doing damage and spamming death pulse. He is not a bad hero, and he is not a bad carry. The drawback with him, which is why he isn't played much, is that he takes a lot of farm.
    oh boy.. How do you know I'm not playing with pros?

besides...How can you judge you're better than me without actually playing?

You words means very little. You're just saying you're good but I didn't see that. If you wish, we can 1vs1 with your hero choice(we will pick same heroes) when I'm back to my country(I have better pings there to US and EU) and see who's better. :>

tip: find yourself a mate, enable cheats and see how weak necro as a carry.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-06-26 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    oh boy.. How do you know I'm not playing with pros?
    Because you're arguing with me about Necrolyte.

If we're talking about pure gold here and not the steps it takes to get there, Juggernaut with scepter/dagon5/eth blade/refresher/guinsoo/BoT is virtually unbeatable in a 1v1 situation. But that's not how DotA works, is it.

You words means very little. You're just saying you're good but I didn't see that. If you wish, we can 1vs1 with your hero choice(we will pick same heroes) when I'm back to my country(I have better pings there to US and EU) and see who's better. :>
    I don't 1v1, and haven't in years. Not only is it not actually a measure of who the better player is, I haven't lost to anyone in the past and don't feel like wasting my time anymore when I already know the result of the game. The closest I came was picking Drow against a Lich counterpicker who cried when I split pushed his throne down that it was "against the rules."
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-06-26 at 02:55 PM.

If we're talking about pure gold here and not the steps it takes to get there, Juggernaut with scepter/dagon5/eth blade/refresher/guinsoo/BoT is virtually unbeatable in a 1v1 situation. But that's not how DotA works, is it.
    You gave the first hypothetical, not me. Is that why your pro friends or any other team in professional scene is picking Necro as a carry(applies to DotA as well where all heroes are there).

btw I would like to hear how Jugger is not beatable...there are tons of ways to cancel his ulti, you know and he's not best right click damage dealer.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-06-26 at 02:58 PM.

I already explained why Necro doesn't get picked.

I don't 1v1, and haven't in years. Not only is it not actually a measure of who the better player is, I haven't lost to anyone in the past and don't feel like wasting my time anymore when I already know the result of the game. The closest I came was picking Drow against a Lich counterpicker who cried when I split pushed his throne down that it was "against the rules."
    When you brag about how awesome you're and refuse 1vs1(which I agree it's not best way to measure of who plays better but only way to measure atm) you become even more "convincing" about yor claims

Deleted
    When you brag about how awesome you're and refuse 1vs1(which I agree it's not best way to measure of who plays better but only way to measure atm) you become even more "convincing" about yor claims
    When you ask people to 1v1 you in threads it makes your claims incredibly convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    When you ask people to 1v1 you in threads it makes your claims incredibly convincing.
    I was expecting you to jump in tbh. You always back up Lysah..Forum fellas? Anyway this was a lil of-topic..

you are just being ignorant
    thats all i have to say

Deleted
    I was expecting you to jump in tbh. You always back up Lysah
    Okay, thanks for that thought.
    How about this, each of you solo queues a game 3 times and whoever has the highest average page on live games wins?

I was expecting you to jump in tbh. You always back up Lysah..Forum fellas? Anyway this was a lil of-topic..
    -> people who actually play with me defending my status as an intelligent player
    -> people who don't know me still trash talking in a forum thread

I mean come on, this is so obvious.

I told Zefie I should join coL when they invited me. Even if I never actually played a tourney with them, just having "coL." in front of my name would get me so much respect points on the internets, because that's how the DotA community works. You're not good if you don't have a clan tag!

-> people who actually play with me defending my status as an intelligent player
    -> people who don't know me still trash talking in a forum thread

I mean come on, this is so obvious.

I told Zefie I should join coL when they invited me. Even if I never actually played a tourney with them, just having "coL." in front of my name would get me so much respect points on the internets, because that's how the DotA community works. You're not good if you don't have a clan tag!
    not people, just one
    Only MMO-Cer defends you blindly(from my pov) is Zefie. He/She always agrees with you. I've been following this thread very carefully and this is what I observed. There are people who do not agree with me about Necro but they do not defend you, they just don't agree with me

All of your pro stuff is rubbish unless I see how you play with those pros. Don't give a shit about convincing me? Okay but I'll consider you as a liar then.

ps: I think underlined part should make you stop using "How awesome I am and How pro players the people I play with" as an argument against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Okay, thanks for that thought.
    How about this, each of you solo queues a game 3 times and whoever has the highest average page on live games wins?
    Non-sense. Thank you for suggestion tho.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-06-26 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Non-sense. Thank you for suggestion tho.
    Don't give a shit about convincing me? Okay but I'll consider you as a liar then.

All of your pro stuff is rubbish unless I see how you play with those pros. Don't give a shit about convincing me? Okay but I'll consider you as a liar then.
    Like I told the two dozen people who came here before you -

I really just do not care what people think of me. I don't have to convince anyone that I'm tournament tier, I'm a casual DotA player and am not at all interested in esports. If you want to see for yourself, YOU can track me and watch me when I solo queue and turn EG.Fear into a 0-8 PotM, I'm not going to do the work for you because I really just do not care.

Side-note: I like EG.Fear and mean no disrespect pointing out his bad PotM yesterday, he's a very good player.

Sorry, but Necro really is at his best as a carry and he isn't even a particularly bad one. He's not a "holy shit I crit and bash so hard" -carry but more of a Spectre-ish "try and kill me and I'll kill you" -carry. He's not absolutely horrible as a ~semi support, but much like Omniknight he needs to be a 4 or preferably a 3 to work.

Like I told the two dozen people who came here before you -

I really just do not care what people think of me. I don't have to convince anyone that I'm tournament tier, I'm a casual DotA player and am not at all interested in esports. If you want to see for yourself, YOU can track me and watch me when I solo queue and turn EG.Fear into a 0-8 PotM, I'm not going to do the work for you because I really just do not care.

Side-note: I like EG.Fear and mean no disrespect pointing out his bad PotM yesterday, he's a very good player.
    I was in DotA 2 thread for whole time. I told you I've been following this thread carefully that's how I noticed Zefia's blind fate in you :>. In real world, as well as in Internet, claims are rubbish unless you prove them. If you've failed to prove your claims other dozen people, then you're a pure liar. Sorry.

End of discussion for me.

edit: I can add you in steam but I will still consider you as a liar if you play with random noobs on queue unless you play with EG and coL regularly as you claimed. I can watch one of the matches and that will be proof I seek....If this is what you mean by "track".
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-06-26 at 03:35 PM.

Well...came in here to learn about Dota2..found a bunch of drama and now I forgot what I was going to say initially. Oh well, hopefully my next post in this thread will have an actual topic .__.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Well...came in here to learn about Dota2..found a bunch of drama and now I forgot what I was going to say initially. Oh well, hopefully my next post in this thread will have an actual topic .__.
    Standard DotA2 discussion. Arguments over game theory that can't be proven and devolve into who is the better player and therefore has more street cred.

Standard DotA2 discussion. Arguments over game theory that can't be proven and devolve into who is the better player and therefore has more street cred.
    Lol. For once, I 100% agree with you. If only you didn't jump the street cred race yourself, but ohh well, we'r all human.

Ohh. Necro is not a support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangri- View Post
    Lol. For once, I 100% agree with you. If only you didn't jump the street cred race yourself, but ohh well, we'r all human.

Ohh. Necro is not a support.
    It's entertaining while it lasts...even if it doesn't last long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ragequit my first game today. Single draft, purple immediately locks in Void. I'm left with three heroes I'm not comfortable with (which is why I play random draft/single draft in the first place, to learn more heroes), Viper, QoP, and Beastmaster. We got Void and some other jackass locked BH, so that means Viper won't really have a lane to work with. I'm not comfortable with QoP, so I pick BM; his stun's awesome, free scouting with hawks, etc.

Void dies at 2 mins to... I don't even remember what. I fuck up and die to their Krob mid at about 4 mins and Void immediately screams at me for losing my lane and for feeding, he blamed his death on his lane partner, too.

Uh, dude? It's fucking Krob. She's gonna win mid because that's pretty much what she does best. Last hitting with the pig is really, really tough (only 26 dmg) and running up to last hit/deny usually means I take a couple of autoswings and maybe a carrion wave. I left when it became apparent no one knew how to play - had ogre that screamed at me to ulti Krob and then wonders why I had no mana for axes to finish the job. Sand King Burrowstrikes the wrong target, Void dies three times in three minutes.

Jesus christ, what a trainwreck of a game.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow