Deleted
    Speaking of 5 stacks out of my last 20 games 9 of them have been against a 5 stack and 4 against a 4 stack.

The joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Did anyone see Empire vs Speed and void? It was hilarious
    I did. It's been a tough few days as a Speed Gaming fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a thing for Empire when I learned that Vanskor played a mean Silencer. As one of my favourite supports it was nice to be able to watch a team where one of the team's support is fond of picking Silencer.

Although I was surprised they did so well. Speed did really well a while ago so I was kinda expecting the games to be a lot more even.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Although I was surprised they did so well. Speed did really well a while ago so I was kinda expecting the games to be a lot more even.
    Yeah, I'm certainly no pro so I can't comment too much on why I think Speed did so poorly, but it just seemed like there was no "synergy" between the players during the last few matches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Speaking of 5 stacks out of my last 20 games 9 of them have been against a 5 stack and 4 against a 4 stack.

The joy.
    That doesn't have to mean much, we play as 4 or 5 stacks all the time and we suck. No tryhard tactics, no imba combos, just play for fun. But we get it shoved down our throats all the time, when we lose, when we win...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    fnatic vs Rox.KIS, gg in 10 min. Sure fnatic was ahead by that time, but couldn't Rox.KIS have turned it around? Although, their draft was kinda weird from what I understand of the various heroes... AA, Slark, Puck, Jakiro and Clockwerk vs fnatics Riki, IO, Luna, Timbersaw and Rubick.
    It just seems to me that fnatic picked the better gank team and the better late game. Rox.Kis could have better teamfight, but got outright destroyed in the first few minutes.

Hint for new event

Have to DPS both parts evenly or other part gains tremendous armor boost to 100, and other part has 0 and it gets harder to even it out.

ALso SK + Ursa works. Get travel boots, sange and yasha and spirit breaker for extra run speed is great. Higher uptime = cant loose stacks on ursa.
    Basicly you can stand in and take everything in the face. 80k hits OP.

I wonder if someone tested necro degen aura, lycan seems also good with that lineup for extra attack speed and dmg.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-02-05 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    The Tail and the Horn have 100 Phys Armor but no magic resistance.

But yeah, Ursa+Fury Swipes is probably going to be the king of the event until changed(if changed). Not a huge fan of this event myself due to the massive P2Win aspect+the 0 gold people unless you queue as 5.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2014-02-05 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    The Tail and the Horn have 100 Phys Armor but no magic resistance.

But yeah, Ursa+Fury Swipes is probably going to be the king of the event until changed(if changed). Not a huge fan of this event myself due to the massive P2Win aspect+the 0 gold people unless you queue as 5.
    This event suck if you didnt buy the booster and or played a tons of games during the event, its sad valve is going this way.

We had a practise game where we did 60 000 000 dmg in 9min in practise.

Next game we had 1 random, only 9mln and 1500 jade tokens. Dont want to think what could be from that 60mln.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah in a random pub with people not knowing wtf to do i managed nearly 3mil damage as ursa.
    Got the redhoof from a mythical chest, i have a feeling its pretty common, but who knows.
    Sucks they didnt do the bare minimum of testing, the first thing i thought when i heard it was a dps race was does ursa's fury swipes stack.

Pretty shitty event all round, but i cant be mad, the map and new heroes are nice, they should have just left it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I "kinda" like it tbh. Although it needs a heck of a lot of improvements and doesn't really compare to Wraith Night which is a damn shame.
    The only other thing that's left me a little peeved is that I really wanted that Prophet Set by Kunkka to come out and I'm not 100% sure it will now.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2014-02-06 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    New event suck massive dick.

I basically get 1 shot at this guy and thats it, because i didn't 5 stack with other people with the point booster :/

I got 3.7k atm but thats nowwhere near enough, you'd need about 6.25k to be a 5 slotted carry.

I'm hoping i get a fuck loads of items from my 14 pages of offerings.

IGNORE THIS I AM RETARDED AND CANNOT READ
    Last edited by mmocd3c303b7a4; 2014-02-06 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I have bugged the Beast with the Visage method so he stops attacking.

Got about 10 mythicals now.

I think its fair since they let Americans who were on when it came out abuse the Wraith King + Ursa combo.
    What retarded is it fucks over people who work during the day.

The patch went live at what 9 ish ?

It didn't work properly for maybe 30 minutes, so by that time its too late to start a game for most "early" starters.

So now when i get home i have a total of about 2 hours to practice and try it.

I think it would be much better if it was either 2 days long or over the weekend.

Managed to abuse the beast once with Wraith King, Ursa and just dropping those mines. It was in a pub though and I was the only one with Ingots, so in the end we only did a little above 6 million damage, got 2750 or so Jade Tokens from that. Friends that stacked got to 100 million (rank SS), 4000 jade tokens.

In either case, it's the same thing with this event as Diretide. Find the abuse before Volvo patches it. That being said, what's the current abuse? What's that thing with Visage?

EDIT: found it

"Get a visage and have them use their ult.
    Move the familiars to the top into the woods.
    The beast will randomly target it.

It focuses the familiar and will not stop focusing it."

have fun abusing

EDIT2: Volvo killed the Visage familiar abuse
    Last edited by Grable; 2014-02-06 at 09:30 AM.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure the year beast will appear at the weekend again or something. The people i usually play with werent online last night so i didnt get any 5 stacks going .

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i'd be surprised if one of the main features for the new bloom event is just one off, would be kinda dumb.

Deleted
    Its not really thats its a 1 off, i'm expected 2 as per the offering message.

Thing is if the beast fight is back on monday - Thursday it still dicks over most people.

Since I am usually really lazy and did this mode only twice.

Why would you need to take down horn or tail instead of purely dmg body?

And since Ursa, SK got fixed, team comp?

Sniper, Luna, troll, warlock ?

Hmmm, huskar anyone as concept, anyone tried?
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-02-06 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    From what I'm reading online the event is really terrible unless you 5-stack.
    From what I know, there's no way my tryhard 5-stack friends will play joke modes.
    I already bought a boost because I thought hey maybe I can play a pub but ohwell.
    10/10 scammed me good, Valve.