Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Hitting stun isn't easy on that fast moving units who also mana burn you if you get too close. Two Illuminates no way because of CD. If a Pugna uses several Blasts you just run away with the units right before the last Blast that will kill them and Pugna can't do anything about it. And a solo support trying to kill Necros might very well just get themselves killed with Wrath+TP.
    That's why I said kotl would take a while, but what type of situation are you talking about now? Before I get confused and argue for another, because what I'm talking about is countering a rat push, they said you port in with NP, make trees and necro units, and leave them to kill the tower, and they said Slardar couldn't do anything about it, I was pointing out he could and a few supports could also if needed instead, because they were focusing specifically on just saying how you can't counter rat pushes well as Slardar and WK.

Although now re-reading it, I'm assuming you meant Wrath of Nature and NP porting in to gank?
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-06-09 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That's why I said kotl would take a while, but what type of situation are you talking about now? Before I get confused and argue for another, because what I'm talking about is countering a rat push, they said you port in with NP, make trees and necro units, and leave them to kill the tower, and they said Slardar couldn't do anything about it, I was pointing out he could and a few supports could also if needed instead, because they were focusing specifically on just saying how you can't counter rat pushes well as Slardar and WK.

Although now re-reading it, I'm assuming you meant Wrath of Nature and NP porting in to gank?
    I have no idea. Whatever. I really don't care enough to figure out what the situation was. All I was saying was that any of the heroes you mentioned can't kill the necro units alone. I might have misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I have no idea. Whatever. I really don't care enough to figure out what the situation was. All I was saying was that any of the heroes you mentioned can't kill the necro units alone. I might have misunderstood.
    Well, you're definitely right about that I overlooked that NP could TP back and gank them solo though, so I'll retract that a support could do it easily, I still stand by my "wat" moment when they said Necro creeps can't be killed because they run fast while talking about Slardar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necrominions move at 350 ms (melee) and up to 390 ms (ranged). Trees move at 300. Necrominions are each worth 150-200 XP and gold apiece, trees are worth up to 20 gold and 30 XP apiece, so you're potentially feeding 500 gold and 550 XP to the enemy team each time you do that. I guess you could run the necrominions away from AOE spamming, but then you're basically wasting your necrobook cooldown. Rat doto Profit goes for autoattack boosting items, not Necrobook; necrobook is something teamfight/support Profit gets. A rat doto/split push Profit gets shit like orchid/deso/buriza and just autoattacks shit to death, if Lina or KotL TP's in to stop him from split pushing he'll just silence/sprout them and auto them to death and go back to punching the tower to pieces.

Teamfight/support Profit might get necrobook. He usually gets shit like Meka, scepter, necrobook, etc.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Necrominions move at 350 ms (melee) and up to 390 ms (ranged). Trees move at 300. Necrominions are each worth 150-200 XP and gold apiece, trees are worth up to 20 gold and 30 XP apiece, so you're potentially feeding 500 gold and 550 XP to the enemy team each time you do that. I guess you could run the necrominions away from AOE spamming, but then you're basically wasting your necrobook cooldown. Rat doto Profit goes for autoattack boosting items, not Necrobook; necrobook is something teamfight/support Profit gets. A rat doto/split push Profit gets shit like orchid/deso/buriza and just autoattacks shit to death, if Lina or KotL TP's in to stop him from split pushing he'll just silence/sprout them and auto them to death and go back to punching the tower to pieces.

Teamfight/support Profit might get necrobook. He usually gets shit like Meka, scepter, necrobook, etc.
    why would orchid or daedalus be pushing items? they dont do shit for pushing besides the extra damage. necro, mjolnir, deso, those are pushing items. if you wanna fight as prophet, you will go orchid/sheep or buriza. and really, if supports tp to defend tower, it doesnt really matter if you have necro3 or orchid, they will get destroyed either way, people underestimate necro units alot, but they do serious damage just by themselves

and good prophet knows when to use necro to benefit from it the most and not feed with them, thats why you dont blindly TP under enemy tower and use necro if you know enemy has plenty of available TPs to defend or when you dont see anyone on the map.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like AA Prophet, his AA projectile sucks, original dota Prophet had cool AA projectile and i used to play him a lot just because of it.
    Agree on Prophet feeding Necro minions to enemy team is bad idea, i've seen this couple of times and i just carried a TP scroll (toilet paper scroll, harharhar) and got free ~500 gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

dude u underestimate necro, necrobook are by far the best item for push. also if a noob support tp get can be killed easy by necrobooks alone plus wolf/trees and urself if needed

lycan with vlad and necro best pusher ig. furion aswell with lothar and necro lvl 3, enough to push. u can add deso
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-06-10 at 06:09 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    lycan with vlad and necro best pusher ig. furion aswell with lothar and necro lvl 3, enough to push. u can add deso
    Lycan is good with necrobook because they benefit from his aura and haste rune ult. Profit with lothar's is stupid and is basically just food. I don't know why people bother with Lothar's on him anymore, it's garbage on him.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because some people still don't buy dusts because reasons
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Because some people still don't buy dusts because reasons
    "I can't buy dust because the free gold I'll get from killing Profit repeatedly will dramatically delay my 25 minute battlefury!"

rat dota man, u can even go lycan ala furion, with vlad necro 3 lothar travel-bkb if u need to join fights (you should rat push all game) and deso to backdoor ancient cuz ure losing
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Anyone knows of any good sniper guides for a total noob?

10+ Year Old Account
    You skip shrapnel, build MoM and treads, turn MoM on, right click and win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You skip shrapnel, build MoM and treads, turn MoM on, right click and win
    Naw, Shrapnel is cash. Get 2 points in Take Aim so you can outrange towers, max Headshot, max Shrapnel 2nd. Shrapnel is really good for breaking blink daggers, chip damage on towers, vision for long range Assassinate, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Anyone knows of any good sniper guides for a total noob?
    at lower ratings you should build power treads or phase boots first, shadow blade second

try to stay as far back as possible

lifesteal is usually safer than getting an orb like desolator, either build mask of madness (riskier) or helm of the dominator (safer)

next get yasha and build it into manta style

i don't like putting early points into shrapnel, but it is by no means bad (remember to use it!)

my preferred skillbuild is WEWEWRWEEQQRQQ+stats, but you should definitely try out maxing shrapnel earlier to see what works for you

hmu on steam if you want to play dude

Sniper build have been mentioned before few pages back. Generally building dmg yields better results else you hit like a wet noodle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Sniper build have been mentioned before few pages back. Generally building dmg yields better results else you hit like a wet noodle.
    ^ this, stop rushing mom on sniper.

Building Agh's on Abaddon, but still letting it trigger off of itself once the rest of their team is dead is the new meta
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Alright. Thanks for the tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    ^ this, stop rushing mom on sniper.
    sniper's already a wet noodle to begin with. MoM is imo worth the pickup if you can 'stay in the trees', not show your face to something like juggernaut or they dont have mass aoe like kunkka or zeus.

Maelstrom -> mjolnir's another option too. I normally stick to a casual yasha for some time for the movespeed particularly.